over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cpk levels

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
everything came back fine, ast and alt very mildly elevated, as theyve been for last six years or so from all my blodwork, and lifting can elevate them

cpk, doctor is concerned, and I know its very normal for hard raining guys like me to have elevated cpk levels.(1100) Guess the best thing is to tell doc, next time we talk, that its normal for hard training athletes to have this
days

he wants me to stop lifting heavy and hard for ten days. I said okay, but after i researched cpk levels in hard trainees I feel im safe

anyone else went through this with doc?

100 mgs weekly test test is 246, 7 days after last injection .(last ime 274 after six days) H he wants t keep me here @ 100 and im fine with it-insurance pays for it . id like to be higher so may talk with him down the road if I feel I need higher, right now its working decently....

everything came back fine, ast and alt very mildly elevated, as theyve been for last six years or so from all my blodwork, and lifting can elevate them

cpk, doctor is concerned, and I know its very normal for hard raining guys like me to have elevated cpk levels.(1100) Guess the best thing is to tell doc, next time we talk, that its normal for hard training athletes to have this
days

he wants me to stop lifting heavy and hard for ten days. I said okay, but after i researched cpk levels in hard trainees I feel im safe

anyone else went through this with doc?

100 mgs weekly test test is 246, 7 days after last injection .(last ime 274 after six days) H he wants t keep me here @ 100 and im fine with it-insurance pays for it . id like to be higher so may talk with him down the road if I feel I need higher, right now its working decently....

He he :)

Very good post , our smart doc. don't have idea about cpk and hard training ,1100 results is normal if you training 4-5 days per week so if you don't have difference symptoms you don't need to worry , , if you want to align CPK 4-5 days break enough :)

How old you are ?? and how long you are using 100mg test ?

Because 274 is not a good score :), do you know how is look your free testosterone ? and SHGB do you get this tets on your panel ??

if you want to get better progres please up your dosge to 150 -200mg and do bloods in 5-6 week

Z.

He he :)

Very good post , our smart doc. don't have idea about cpk and hard training ,1100 results is normal if you training 4-5 days per week so if you don't have difference symptoms you don't need to worry , , if you want to align CPK 4-5 days break enough :)

How old you are ?? and how long you are using 100mg test ?

Because 274 is not a good score :), do you know how is look your free testosterone ? and SHGB do you get this tets on your panel ??

if you want to get better progres please up your dosge to 150 -200mg and do bloods in 5-6 week

Z.
Thank you

Im 34, been on 100 mgs since about twenty weeks since started testosterone replacement therapy. 274 was on day six , and 240 something on day seven...I inject once a week.

free test was 82.6 on day six after injection. no SHGB test

my doctor refused an estrogen test I asked him it due to joint hurting and he wouldnt do one. Im not complaining im thankful for what I have bc it could be worse, I could not have insurance

I wish it were as easy as upping dose to 150 mgs and seeing where my testosterone levels are there, as the doctor wants to stay at 100 mgs and says its a lil low but just about with in range ( remember this is on day 6 and 7 I had bloodwork last two times)

Last edited:
Thank you

Im 34, been on 100 mgs since about twenty weeks since started testosterone replacement therapy. 274 was on day six , and 240 something on day seven...I inject once a week.

free test was 82.6 on day six after injection. no SHGB test

my doctor refused an estrogen test I asked him it due to joint hurting and he wouldnt do one. Im not complaining im thankful for what I have bc it could be worse, I could not have insurance

I wish it were as easy as upping dose to 150 mgs and seeing where my testosterone levels are there, as the doctor wants to stay at 100 mgs and says its a lil low but just about with in range ( remember this is on day 6 and 7 I had bloodwork last two times)

Ok ,got it

It thing your E2 level is low, because your total testoserone is low , how is frame of mind , you are fell good ? you are not weakened ? because symtoms like this testify about low E2 , but if you are fell good and you don't have bad symptoms your TRT dosage is good :)

BTW in which week of TRT you made bloods test ?

Z.

Ok ,got it

It thing your E2 level is low, because your total testoserone is low , how is frame of mind , you are fell good ? you are not weakened ? because symtoms like this testify about low E2 , but if you are fell good and you don't have bad symptoms your TRT dosage is good :)

BTW in which week of TRT you made bloods test ?

Z.

frame of mind is good, esp on days 1-3..towards the last days 4-7 I think I feel test levels dropping.

Thank you for your interest

Hmm, really strange because in 20 weeks of TRT your test level can't drop few days after shot ,because test activity time is 15-16 days and your receptrors is fully now so it is really stange , the reason why your test could droping is really hard training , because your natural tesr level is very low , do you training really hard 5-6 days per week ?

Hmm, really strange because in 20 weeks of TRT your test level can't drop few days after shot ,because test activity time is 15-16 days and your receptrors is fully now so it is really stange , the reason why your test could droping is really hard training , because your natural tesr level is very low , do you training really hard 5-6 days per week ?

I thought if i got my blood-work tested right after my testosterone shot, my testosterone would be higher. I thought right after my shit it is higher for a few days , then slowly declines, no?

yes hard training 5-6 days a day

I thought if i got my blood-work tested right after my testosterone shot, my testosterone would be higher. I thought right after my shit it is higher for a few days , then slowly declines, no?

yes hard training 5-6 days a day

No , your test level can't declines few days after shot , but 100mgis a really low dosage if your test level is only 240 , you should to up your test to 150 or 200mg,you training 5-6 times per week it is a lot , in low test your regeneration is much longer so you load your body to much , think about it

Z.

No , your test level can't declines few days after shot , but 100mgis a really low dosage if your test level is only 240 , you should to up your test to 150 or 200mg,you training 5-6 times per week it is a lot , in low test your regeneration is much longer so you load your body to much , think about it

Z.

Makes sense, Thank you Z :)

Last edited:
Try it :) but wait for results 3-4 weeks and resend blood test in 4 week , i'm very interested your results :)

good luck

Z.

sorry if I dont quite understand you Z, but are you saying start the new dose (gonna try 150 mgs weekly) and retest blood-work in about a month?

Sorry for my english :)

Correct , up dosage to 150mg/week and retest blood work in 4 week of cycle,7 days after shot :)

Z.

Sorry for my english :)

Correct , up dosage to 150mg/week and retest blood work in 4 week of cycle,7 days after shot :)

Z.

I did this exacly. been on 150 mgs four weeks, and took test seven days after last shot and test came back at 270!

its pfizer brand from my insurance .

I m lost as to why it only jumped 30 pointes from 240's to 270's with a 50 mgs a week dose. I just dont know any more

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity