advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

27. coming off cruise/blast...trt or try to restore natty?

TrojanBB

Registered
I just turned 27. I have been using since I was 20 and been on constantly for about 4 years. most of the cruises were still way too high. reckless. I have aged A LOT. face looks old. blood panels except lipids/liver (depending what I was running) is fine. I feel great. But skin has aged.

Done with thoughts of competing. Want to just eat very healthy, lift for fun, look good and youthful.

Should I self prescribe at 150-200mg? Or try clomid/hcg. I am leaning towards HRT to keep my body as much as possible, be healthy, feel good. I already have trouble with depression. I'm single, don't want to be a mental wreck and look like crap while trying to date again. Don't want kids for a few years at least.

Thoughts. Is there really any reason I should try crashing and restoring with clomid/hcg instead of just keeping a high-normal T level? My primary goal here is to reverse aging damage

Pretty much on the same boat as you except I'm a bit younger...

I can tell you with TRT, you won't look massive or juicy, so let go that ego first. It's gonna be hard, you will be tempted to jump back on cycles, but do small cycles once a while, know that no one gives a fuck how you look as long as you are fit (especially women) so have a Zack Efron type of body, fitness model type.

As far as mental goes, the right dose of TRT makes me feel GREATTT ! A dose that puts me on the medium higher range in T levels and a good T to E ration. For me, that dose is 80mgs a week into 3 separate injections, I use a 29g 3/8 tiny ass needle...

150 - 200mg of Test is still a large dose, although, fuck numbers, go with how you feel. Funny thing is I feel like shit when I have too much Test ... I always thought having more Testosterone is better but for me, it's 20 Free Test in a range of 9 - 26

Last edited:
Same age as you bro, I'd ask you to take some time off now. It's all about staying healthy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go natty for a bit and then do blood work to see how your natural body sits.. If you eat right and train proper your not going to lose any thing

Hey fellas, I am 54, didn't do a cycle until I was 40 and then cycled off and on for a solid 8 or 9 years. I am on TRT since 2009. All I will say is you guys probably have a chance of solid recovery at your age. I am not sure I would do the same way, TRT is great in some aspects and shitty in others. Good luck.

I just turned 27. I have been using since I was 20 and been on constantly for about 4 years. most of the cruises were still way too high.

Should I self prescribe at 150-200mg? Or try clomid/hcg. I am leaning towards HRT to keep my body as much as possible, be healthy, feel good. I already have trouble with depression. I'm single, don't want to be a mental wreck and look like crap while trying to date again. Don't want kids for a few years at least.

Thoughts. Is there really any reason I should try crashing and restoring with clomid/hcg instead of just keeping a high-normal T level? My primary goal here is to reverse aging damage

firstly i would remind you that clomid can mess with men emotionally and make you all teary eyed even in a Batman vs Superman movie.

HCG would return your testes size and aides in raising pregnenolone levels back to normal which brings about better mood. you mentioned having kids, HCG would better help increases sperm production and function. just know that HCG with testosterone raises your estrogen levels and may lead to gyno/ man boobs, puffy nipples, so experiment low at first with 250IU twice weekly (going high on HCG can desensitize leydig cells and you don't want that)

have anti-aromatase on hand such as aromaisn/exemestane to keep E2 in balance. too high or too low of E2/estrogen levels will kill your libido. get blood lab work and don't allow levels into high forties and beyond or down to single digits because you won't have any interest using your "ding-ding." you want E2 levels in low twenties for best sex and keeping testosterone maintaining muscle growth.

for anti-aging make certain you are getting 7-9 hours sleep, not smoking and eat a lot of blueberries and almonds. perhaps look into pterostilbene. lastly my fav peptides Hexarelin with Mod GRF 1-29 (often listed as CJC 1295 w/no DAC)

P.S.

a final anti-aging thought: stay away from women. few of us have that kind of discipline. i am not a misogynist, i always enjoyed back rubs.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

firstly i would remind you that clomid can mess with men emotionally and make you all teary eyed even in a Batman vs Superman movie.

HCG would return your testes size and aides in raising pregnenolone levels back to normal which brings about better mood. you mentioned having kids, HCG would better help increases sperm production and function. just know that HCG with testosterone raises your estrogen levels and may lead to gyno/ man boobs, puffy nipples, so experiment low at first with 250IU twice weekly (going high on HCG can desensitize leydig cells and you don't want that)

have anti-aromatase on hand such as aromaisn/exemestane to keep E2 in balance. too high or too low of E2/estrogen levels will kill your libido. get blood lab work and don't allow levels into high forties and beyond or down to single digits because you won't have any interest using your "ding-ding." you want E2 levels in low twenties for best sex and keeping testosterone maintaining muscle growth.

for anti-aging make certain you are getting 7-9 hours sleep, not smoking and eat a lot of blueberries and almonds. perhaps look into pterostilbene. lastly my fav peptides Hexarelin with Mod GRF 1-29 (often listed as CJC 1295 w/no DAC)

P.S.

a final anti-aging thought: stay away from women. few of us have that kind of discipline. i am not a misogynist, i always enjoyed back rubs.

Post not intended to diagnose or treat health issues.

awesome stuff, thanks! good replies in here. I will try 150-175mg Test E for now. I started veggie shakes a week ago with basically everything in it. Whole kitchen sink approach. Got injectable Curcumin and Resveratrol and Glutathione on the way for extra antioxidant support.

I'll experiment with the E2 and Ai's. I think i'll need a few weeks on the new test dose before I start messing with that stuff....see where it stabilizes on this test dose and go from there.

do you guys that use HCG while on TRT use it every week or in cycles?

Done with thoughts of competing. Want to just eat very healthy, lift for fun, look good and youthful.

Thoughts. Is there really any reason I should try crashing and restoring with clomid/hcg instead of just keeping a high-normal T level? My primary goal here is to reverse aging damage[/QUOTE]

So you want to reverse age damage from AS by taking higher then normal doses of AS for the rest of your life? And you are not sure if ti is worth being normal and natural for the rest of your life... There are certainly no guarantees that higher then normal levels will help you achieve your goals. You may be asking the wrong question. Is it worth staying on AS for the rest of your life and taking a chance as to where that may lead?

So you want to reverse age damage from AS by taking higher then normal doses of AS for the rest of your life? And you are not sure if ti is worth being normal and natural for the rest of your life... There are certainly no guarantees that higher then normal levels will help you achieve your goals. You may be asking the wrong question. Is it worth staying on AS for the rest of your life and taking a chance as to where that may lead?[/QUOTE]

That's a false argument. There is absolutely no guarantee I can recover naturally to an acceptable testosterone level. And in the process of trying to recover for a year, I may/will suffer mental/muscle loss. That is the question, is the risk worth it?

I can adjust the HRT dose easily. That doesn't really matter at this point as I've only just begun and have yet to find what doses correspond to what T levels for me. I just want to be at the high end of normal right now.

There is more to T in being healthy then just having enough, quite possibly. How the body works is not really very well understood IMO. You are assuming That test is all that is needed. I would bet there are other things going on with LH, FSH, DHEA etc that we have no clue about as they are used for more then just making T. So you will be needing to get those checked as well and adjusted for quite possibly for the rest of your life as well, if you want long term health. Lost muscle can be recovered. Not feeling the best can help you appreciate happiness even more when it comes back around. Life is about ups and downs and learning how to deal with it. That is where growth comes from, much like stressing a muscle with weights to achieve more.

Personally, I would avoid TRT/HRT if possible.

You're young enough that you may be able to recover with a good PCT or "kickstart" with HCG, Nolva and Clomid. If you aren't able to get within an acceptable range, then go the TRT route.

It's your body though, so do what you think will be best. Just remember that what's best now isn't necessarily best 5 years from now.

True. Honestly, going cold turkey and crashing and maybe possibly restoring months down the road scares the shit out of me. Just making the decision to stop cycling and be "normal" was hard enough.

I'll have to think hard on this one....

Started cycling at 25 26 was little more aggressive as far crusing but never went high dose on anything. I was diagnosed with low test at 24 from highschool pro hormone usage the strong old school shit. Ive tryed to rekick start my natural test levels but they just sit around in the 290's so my endo has me on trt for almost 2 years now i usually will add deca or tren for spike in gains for about 14 weeks. Me personally I mite try and go natty later on i just cant right now with work and everything going in my life. ill be 29 in june i just wanna be healthy for the most part.

with 200-250 mg of a test a week im in the 900 range on my blood work and thats where my endo wants me at its healthy levels

Pretty much on the same boat as you except I'm a bit younger...

I can tell you with TRT, you won't look massive or juicy, so let go that ego first. It's gonna be hard, you will be tempted to jump back on cycles, but do small cycles once a while, know that no one gives a fuck how you look as long as you are fit (especially women) so have a Zack Efron type of body, fitness model type.

As far as mental goes, the right dose of TRT makes me feel GREATTT ! A dose that puts me on the medium higher range in T levels and a good T to E ration. For me, that dose is 80mgs a week into 3 separate injections, I use a 29g 3/8 tiny ass needle...

150 - 200mg of Test is still a large dose, although, fuck numbers, go with how you feel. Funny thing is I feel like shit when I have too much Test ... I always thought having more Testosterone is better but for me, it's 20 Free Test in a range of 9 - 26

bro you think you can still maintain what you have with say 250mg week test, I know that's not trt dose ,but what you think

HCG

Go with HCG over Clomid it is more biologically identical to what our bodies produce.

Personally, I would avoid TRT/HRT if possible.

You're young enough that you may be able to recover with a good PCT or "kickstart" with HCG, Nolva and Clomid. If you aren't able to get within an acceptable range, then go the TRT route.

It's your body though, so do what you think will be best. Just remember that what's best now isn't necessarily best 5 years from now.

*** THIS ***
You're in your 20's. I know hard users who get off completely with proper PCT and a hard start with HCG (by no means a recommendation, but we're talking 5,000 IU's 3 times a week). One guy got off a 600 per week routine he was on practically full time with this routine and within 3 months got his wife pregnant.

You will get back to full functionality sooner than you think. Now...will your natural test production give you what you want in the gym, or in front of the mirror? That's when you have to weigh your goals with what you're willing to do long term. TRT is not an on again, off again regimen. And it seems to me that 27 is two young to be relying on exogenous test the rest of your life.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws