over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nate Diaz Stockton SLAP,McGregor

Am I the only one that thinks Conor is gonna win Part 2...??

Guys this won't be the same Conor. I know it won't be the same Diaz either, BUT Conor was not used to fighting guys bigger than him and he didn't have the right game plan and prep time. He simply gassed the fuck out and had nothing left. His entire career has been spent cutting quite a bit of weight before every fight. Rehydrating up to 168 on fight night from a cut to 145 is NOT the same as just simply fighting at your walking around weight like Conor will basically be doing. Your body adapts to repetitive methods and basically goes into shock when something new (like fighting at 2 weight classes up happens) is introduced. It's is basically the same as bodybuilders having to change up workouts/reps/etc when we hit plateau's or stop making gains, etc.

Like I said...I'm a HUGE Nate fan, BUT I just don't see him winning Part 2. You can tell it is killing Conor inside and after he beats Nate (Eventualy Part 3 somewhere maybe) I think he will head back down to 145 for a title defend THEN move up to 155 and go for that title. Even if he beats Nate I don't see him staying at Welter. If he does his career is OVER.

Just my .17 cents.

He gassed out on round 2? He had as much if not more gas than Nate considering Nate basically had no camp and had an illness a couple weeks before the fight. Nate is the better all around fighter. Conor has crap ground game and it was heavily exposed during the Chad Mendes fight, if Nate chooses to take him down instead of standing up with him it will be over very fast.

Connor was already fighting at 155 so in reality he moved up one weight class. The fight was even. Its not like connor came in weighing 160. Connor was also 10 days out when the switch was made so doubt he had begun his dehydration so no need for him to rehydrate. Connor is gonna get whooped again, unless you think he can reach bjj black belt in the next 5 months. These 170 guys and even 155 guys have much stronger chins than the feathers he was knocking out. I see nate taking him in the first round the next fight, because he wont hold back the first round again because he had no camp. Nate is a cardio freak and doesnt tire.

Am I the only one that thinks Conor is gonna win Part 2...??

Guys this won't be the same Conor. I know it won't be the same Diaz either, BUT Conor was not used to fighting guys bigger than him and he didn't have the right game plan and prep time. He simply gassed the fuck out and had nothing left. His entire career has been spent cutting quite a bit of weight before every fight. Rehydrating up to 168 on fight night from a cut to 145 is NOT the same as just simply fighting at your walking around weight like Conor will basically be doing. Your body adapts to repetitive methods and basically goes into shock when something new (like fighting at 2 weight classes up happens) is introduced. It's is basically the same as bodybuilders having to change up workouts/reps/etc when we hit plateau's or stop making gains, etc.

Like I said...I'm a HUGE Nate fan, BUT I just don't see him winning Part 2. You can tell it is killing Conor inside and after he beats Nate (Eventualy Part 3 somewhere maybe) I think he will head back down to 145 for a title defend THEN move up to 155 and go for that title. Even if he beats Nate I don't see him staying at Welter. If he does his career is OVER.

Just my .17 cents.

Im sure connor's ego is getting the best of him. Even Dana and his own camp asked him to reconsider. Honestly its kinda bs, because if he loses he still gets a title defense and another main event fight. Who else has gotten a title fight and main event pay day coming off two straight losses? He had bettet have a title defense first beforw given a shot at lt weight title.
I think he is taking the fight at 170 because it gives him an out if he loses

Full camp Nate should make short work of McTapper.

z9xObIb.jpg

Connor was already fighting at 155 so in reality he moved up one weight class. The fight was even. Its not like connor came in weighing 160. Connor was also 10 days out when the switch was made so doubt he had begun his dehydration so no need for him to rehydrate. Connor is gonna get whooped again, unless you think he can reach bjj black belt in the next 5 months. These 170 guys and even 155 guys have much stronger chins than the feathers he was knocking out. I see nate taking him in the first round the next fight, because he wont hold back the first round again because he had no camp. Nate is a cardio freak and doesnt tire.

That's right at 155# he's already 10 pounds above his ideal weight. Do you honestly think a 145 pound fighter can go up and down 10-25 pounds in weight, and bring the necessary strenght, and conditioning with them? Your argument makes zero sense in reality. Follow NCAA wrestling, follow boxing, follow any sport that requires weight, strenght, and conditioning.

It's like saying a bodybuilder that's conditioned, and competitive at 212# just need to come in at 232# in 3-4 months, and he'll be just as competitive, its just stupid talk...

Only thing I like about mcgregor is we are both micks, thats it. Diaz doesnt float my boat either..

145 is not connors ideal fight, yes its what he fights at... But is normal weight is about 170, a weight he is already pretty well conditioned at. Connor is dropping 20 to 25 pds to fight at 145 and is losing loads of strength to do so. He has only succeded at 145 because of his reach and power advantage. Diaz is naturally probably 170-175 or so. They are naturally about the same build... Nate being taller and connor alittle thicker. Connor should have the strength advantage while diaz has the levarage and reach advantage. Your acting like diaz is this true welterweight fighter who walks around at 200. Now if connor had fought at welter and foughter lawler or hendricks etc. He could use the excuses hes been using.
That's right at 155# he's already 10 pounds above his ideal weight. Do you honestly think a 145 pound fighter can go up and down 10-25 pounds in weight, and bring the necessary strenght, and conditioning with them? Your argument makes zero sense in reality. Follow NCAA wrestling, follow boxing, follow any sport that requires weight, strenght, and conditioning.

It's like saying a bodybuilder that's conditioned, and competitive at 212# just need to come in at 232# in 3-4 months, and he'll be just as competitive, its just stupid talk...

And u can not compare this to competitive bodybuilding... Or else we can say diaz should have been just as competitive with a 10 day diet for his show. I really wish the fight would be at 155, but what would connor say if he lost at 155

And u can not compare this to competitive bodybuilding... Or else we can say diaz should have been just as competitive with a 10 day diet for his show. I really wish the fight would be at 155, but what would connor say if he lost at 155

Ok, compare it to wrestling, or boxing? Go to a college that has a competitive team, asks the best 149# to wrestle off against the worst 157# and see what happens. Then take a poll as to how many feel more competitive if they don't cut to their ideal weight. Go to any boxing gym and do the same. An exception is if you are still developing and have not reached your ideal weight, at that point it would be like Nate cutting to 145#, not good. With your logic there's really no advantage to being genetically bigger, so why even have weight classes.

Conor is(was) the 145# champ, you can't spin that, Nate probably can't make 155# any more, and not be over trained.

Last edited:
Cutting too much weight has its disadvantages also... Probably more so than going up a weight class. Nate will continue to fight at 155, hes not even in the bigger half of that class.
So you think connor is going to be that much improved in a few months, to beat nate? Connor has beaten aldo thats it, i wont even count mendes cuz that was on a short camp. Connor would lose to aldo and mendes in a rematch. Maybe connor will drag his feet enough were aldo is 2yrs older where can could beat him again.

Jesus Christ on a bike. You Connor fanboys just don't get it..

Connor fights at 145 he doesnt actually weigh 145
Connor probably cuts 20lbs to make 145 weigh in
Once he 're-hydrated he's close to 165 fight night
Diaz and Connor were only a few pounds apart come fight night. Connor cardio has never been great and his power advantage first translate when he's fighting people closer to his actual fight size

Diaz and Connor were only a few pounds apart come fight night. Connor cardio has never been great and his power advantage first translate when he's fighting people closer to his actual fight size

No Conor fan boy here, he's just as big of d-bag as the Diaz Bros and Ronda. AND Conor does weigh 145# when it counts, the only time it counts, which is at weigh in. It's reported that Nate had to cut 18 pounds to make 170, that puts him at 188 on the street, still 20 pounds over Conors "perceived" street weight. With your fuct up logic Nate should fight in Weidman, and Cockhold weight class and be competitive.

You are delusional if you think weight, at weigh-in doesn't matter. There's a reason sports have weight classes so close together, IT FUCKING MATTERS.

in your fact up need to canonize Nate, you've created a world where Nate is the only one that gets to cut from his street weight to be competative. Your delusions make you the fan boy in this discussion. Conor vs Nate altho entertaining at 170# means little to guage their skill as fighters. Nate vs Conor at 155#, you have something way more meaningful.

IF WEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER WHY DOESN'T DIAZ FIGHT CONOR AT 145#???? Or does your fan boy logic prevent you from answering the question??

I must admit tho, I am becoming more of a Conor fan after this fight... I love the fuck it attitude.

Nate fights at 170 he doesnt actually weigh 170
Nate probably cuts 18lbs to make 170 weigh in
Once he 're-hydrated he's close to 188 fight night

Fixed it for ya

Nate fights at 170 he doesnt actually weigh 170
Nate probably cuts 18lbs to make 170 weigh in
Once he 're-hydrated he's close to 188 fight night

Fixed it for ya

Nate fought
Connor at 170 no weight cut
Michael Johnson@155
RDA at 160
Gray Maynard at 155

Nate even offered to do the rematch at 155. Connor just wants to have adv excuse when he gets beat even weirder the second time around.

And I have not seen one legit article stating Diaz cut 18 lbs .

Nice try though

Nate fought
Connor at 170 no weight cut
Michael Johnson@155
RDA at 160
Gray Maynard at 155

Nate even offered to do the rematch at 155. Connor just wants to have adv excuse when he gets beat even weirder the second time around.

And I have not seen one legit article stating Diaz cut 18 lbs .

Nice try though

You didn't answer the question??

Nice spin tho...

You didn't answer the question??

Nice spin tho...

I don't know if you're trolling or stupid. Your first out in this thread you referred to Connor as a boss and Nate as a bitch. Despite several poster trying to explain that these guys were just pounds apart on fight night, you keep making excuses. Of course weight matters, but if the guys walk into the ring 5lbs apart on fight night,it doesn't matter.

So u think nate should fight at middle weight against a true middle weight? Than connor should fight lawler or hendricks a true welter. Connor fought a lt weight at welter, when he was already fighting at lt. You say diaz dropped 18lbs for the last fight, a shit ton of weight to drop in 10days, no? That will do a shit ton to your cardio and strength. So whats connors next move if he loses, diaz is a 155er, so who is connor going to beat if he moves to 155. If he loses there, is he going to make the same excuses that hes fighting out of his weight class. Dozens of guys before him have moved up a class or even two during their career. Funny thing is connor from what i heard ducked penn, diaz was only brought in cuz connor refused to fight penn.
No Conor fan boy here, he's just as big of d-bag as the Diaz ros and Ronda. AND Conor does weigh 145# when it counts, the only time it counts, which is at weigh in. It's reported that Nate had to cut 18 pounds to make 170, that puts him at 188 on the street, still 20 pounds over Conors "perceived" street weight. With your fuct up logic Nate should fight in Weidman, and Cockhold weight class and be competitive.

You are delusional if you think weight, at weigh-in doesn't matter. There's a reason sports have weight classes so close together, IT FUCKING MATTERS.

in your fact up need to canonize Nate, you've created a world where Nate is the only one that gets to cut from his street weight to be competative. Your delusions make you the fan boy in this discussion. Conor vs Nate altho entertaining at 170# means little to guage their skill as fighters. Nate vs Conor at 155#, you have something way more meaningful.

IF WEIGHT DOESN'T MATTER WHY DOESN'T DIAZ FIGHT CONOR AT 145#???? Or does your fan boy logic prevent you from answering the question??

I must admit tho, I am becoming more of a Conor fan after this fight... I love the fuck it attitude.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws