over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloating really bad

captaingti

Registered
I have been having some serious bloating and constipation issues. I am currently only taking 400 mg long water test a week. This is not my first cycle by any means but this is the first time with the constipation issues and bloating. Does anyone have any ideas to help?

I have already been taking letro 1 mg every day. I need some other ideas that will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats your nutrition looking like? Have you tried an elimination type approach to see if its a possible food source?

You are simply crushing your estrogen with that letro dose. 1/2 mg eod should be enough.

- As stated, emiliated likely culprits: dairy, gluten, protein powders
- Digestive enzymes
- Probiotics
- ACV

Thanks guys. I think I may have figured the issue. I have three messed up disks in my neck so my dr gave me hydros for the pain. I believe it has me constipated and going to stop using them to see. What do you guys think?

Thanks guys. I think I may have figured the issue. I have three messed up disks in my neck so my dr gave me hydros for the pain. I believe it has me constipated and going to stop using them to see. What do you guys think?

Yep. Painkillers like that are a cause of constipation.

Absolutely. Pick up some colace. Works well for that. You can talk to your doc too about a new medication that is for that purpose. Also maybe start taking some Metamucil. I do one or two servings a day.

Absolutely. Pick up some colace. Works well for that. You can talk to your doc too about a new medication that is for that purpose. Also maybe start taking some Metamucil. I do one or two servings a day.

+1..

Colace(Docusate Sodium) will work well to get things moving. I'm also a huge fan of Metamucil(Although, I use Walgreens brand "Walmucil" because it's a little more coarse). I take 2 servings a day, 1 in my PWO shake and one in my protein shake before bed time. Keeps me regular.

Also, not drinking enough water can add to constipation while on pain killers(and in general), so make sure you're getting enough in on a daily basis

Had the same issue about a month and a half ago.

Tried probiotics, increased fiber, and eliminating certain foods.

All helped but the biggest help was half a tablespoon of cinnamon in the morning and night.

No more looking 3 months pregnant in the morning.

Yeah that's another thing that's helped me tremendously. I wasn't good at taking my probiotic pills everyday so I switched to Kefir. Fat free plain tastes amazing in my morning shake.

Brother please be careful with those pain pills. They can cause some serious constipation.
A friend of mine recently had surgery on his elbow, he took a very low dose of vics as prescribed post surgery. Well after 3 days post surgery, he still did not use the restroom for anything but urinating. By day 5, he had horrible pains, had to go to the ER, and the doctor had to physically remove the stools. He was at risk of having ruptures in his intestines.

I'm not saying this happens to everyone, but be careful because it's a side effect

Opiates constipate the FUCK out of me. It's most definitely that.

One of the reasons I quit taking them actually lol. Thank god. If something starts interrupting my shits, I'm ditching it no matter how good it makes me feel.

Yeah so I got rid of the opiates and I feel so much better except the pain. Guess I'll deal with it cause shitting is such a necessity lol

MOVANTIK is used to prevent constipation while taking opiods. You could always consider it. Constipation is miserable.

Thanks man I'll have to check it out if it comes back

I can't get past 1mg of Letro ED. That is a TON. Letro is the mac-daddy sledge hammer of all AI's I keep it on hand when only a nuclear blast will do the trick with estrogen sides.

I don't think it is your blocked up issue obviously.

Add some kombucha to your daily diet along with fiber capsules and get off those pain meds as soon as you can.

You're whining about constipation and bloating related to AAS than casually mention you're on opiate painkillers later in the thread. Opiates constipate everyone. It isn't the AAS. You don't need to obliterate your estrogen with letro. You need to come off the painkillers. In the meantime, take a fiber supplement and some otc stool softeners.

Dumbest fucking post I've seen in a while. It's common knowledge this is a result of opiate use. You shouldn't be using AAS if you're that fucking dumb. Hope this helps.

Love,
DAD

Last edited:
I have been having some serious bloating and constipation issues. I am currently only taking 400 mg long water test a week. This is not my first cycle by any means but this is the first time with the constipation issues and bloating. Does anyone have any ideas to help?

I have already been taking letro 1 mg every day. I need some other ideas that will help

Its 110% your diet. You're in too high of a surplus and you are eating shit. Compensating with drugs with letro will not help. Back to square one, DIET.

I purchased a diet plan from a well known coach and no bloat and getting leaner by the day. Hard to believe I was eating too much lol

stay away from the pain pills, and concentrate on the DIET!:headbang:

well now.....now this makes sense.....

if i was drinking CUPS of oil everyday
i wouldn't be able to hold my shit in...

funny how things bloom.

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner