over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MyTreefiddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, dnab87 is banned to for repping for The Growth Clinic. It is always been board rules if you rep for a sponsor, you are responsible for them.

It was pretty obvious they were Imporium from the start.

Not saying that the board should have known, but as someone who follows the soap opera of the board and the sponsors, it's easy to spot this type of thing.

You see the same cast of characters in every Adam Sandler movie, you can also follow the cast of characters and figure out what's going on.

Last edited:
I am just going by what i know of him, that is nothing but a member of this board. Besides that i have no clue just like the rest of us. I personally didnt know imporium scammed alot of people, thats what the rumor was but we are not allowed to talk about previous sponsors so how could we know. I dont believe much around here anymore, who is scamming who, bunch of shady characters trying to make money, its pathetic.

True.

It's been said over and over again....stick to one or two sponsers that have proven there worth with multiple members over a course of time.

No need to "shop around" with a new sponsor, especially when they come out with there dick swinging with low bottom prices.

Stick to "your guy" whoever that may be.

Fuck that guy

You cant say you know someone is a good dude based off of words on the internet they type. Actions are what tell you the truth about someone. Be glad he's gone, he's just as bad as the guy taking the money and for all we know he also won a small lottery himself. I'm just glad the mods take these things as serious as they do. Makes me feel more secure here on this board.

Nvm K1 explained it better.

I just read your edit and that is exactly right...Bio went to MTF when we first heard and MTF lied about what was going on and for the most part called concreteguy full of shit...So then the guys are stuck waiting to hear from other members before being able to confirm.

Now just to clear the air a bit...I had nothing to do with this situation and like we have said the guys handling it did it by the book.

But I do get animated over the thieving shit that goes on for my own personal reasons...So when I quote someone or start flying off the cuff, know that I'm not directing it at you as a person only the comment that was made (which could have been made by anyone (Mod, Admin, FM, KKM, joe-blow on the streets) and I would respond the same way)...I'm very blunt and say what is on my mind when it's on my mind and unfortunately am the same way in real life...Don't take it personally because it is only directed at the actual comment made and not the person (unless you're going to try to be a bigger dick then me then I start getting personal :p).

But this thread has run it's course...MTF has been removed. Pesty and Bio are dealing with everything else...There is another thread going on about who is owed but I think we can all assume that no one is getting shit back!

I confronted MTF about The Growth Clinic being Imporium the very first day they started sponsoring here! Concreteguy can back me up on that claim. They really had some nerve not to change ONE THING about the price list format, font, label design, product composition, etc. Anyone who was a long time Imporium customer should've known who the Growth Clinic was right away. MTF replied "Imporium, who's that?" with a bunck of winky faces after. He was complicit with them from day one and knew they were scammers. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

True.

It's been said over and over again....stick to one or two sponsers that have proven there worth with multiple members over a course of time.

No need to "shop around" with a new sponsor, especially when they come out with there dick swinging with low bottom prices.

Stick to "your guy" whoever that may be.

Even then sponsors that have been around for 5+ years have gone scammer. It's all part of this game, just have to use common sense. You can kind of get a feel if operations within a lab are starting to get a bit shady, that's when I move along.

so if they were that other lab then they just popped up. but if they just popped up how were guys on that source thread ALREADY USING THEM?
mods should look at the posts on that thread and deal with certain members who were saying how good the gear was cuz they're either straight up lying shills or they knew it was a prior source's gear. and are lying shills.
plus whenever i see a thread full of the same members posting 1 sentence replies and lots of capitals and exclamation points i move on.
the legit sources ive used here dont need the used-car salesman tactics.

Gear was legit...Threw a huge sale up and took everyone's cash.

This seems to be happening more and more. Same MO. Guys come in... make a big splash, get a bunch of people on board. Then they offer this sale that sounds "too good to be true:lightbulb:" like 50 percent off....and then they dissapear

I'm glad that I am so far removed from sponsor drama. I never have anything to ever contribute in these threads and I'm quite proud of that.

Come on newbs.....new sponsor with a long time member for a rep, super low prices, freebies, everybody and their brother jumping in on the thread....

And then you get pissed you got scammed within what, a couple months?

You gotta watch their threads for at least twice that before ordering

Amateurs!!!!

And not to sound like a dick but we're mostly all just user names....I could be your bff on the board but beyond that all I am is another user name nobody knows shit about

Last edited:
Hey how come Phil Hernon still has a sponsor link down bottom?

Pays the fees so why not?

Oh idk I'd say look up his user name then find some of the last threads he posted in if they're not deleted, pour a glass of wine, and enjoy

He is banned tho and for good reasons lol

I've been banned a few times so I can sign into my old accounts and read the posts in the banned forum....been awhile since I looked but very entertaining over there....very!!

so mods knew this sponsor was back under a different name that had previously scammed too, it sounded like? or did i miss read, its still early

Mods heard the rumor.. Why would you assume we knew and did nothing? We have to make sure the rumor was true.. After it was confirmed they were banned.. That sometimes takes a few days..

He is banned tho and for good reasons lol

I've been banned a few times so I can sign into my old accounts and read the posts in the banned forum....been awhile since I looked but very entertaining over there....very!!

What?? When you are banned you can just make a new name? AND you get access to the secret banned forum?? :confused: That's what I get for being a goody-two-shoes :rolleyes::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner