mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Completely random...anyone a sneakerhead here?

I wore these MVIMG_20230410_122612.jpg in the gym yesterday. Man, they are comfy!

I refuse to buy Nike anymore after their recent bullshit.

I refuse to buy Nike anymore after their recent bullshit.

Dude I hear you and I understand why the actions of companies can illicit a response like that. Not saying I agree or disagree.

That said, the thread is for sneaker heads. We’re not here for politics, just to share our love of some fly kicks.

Dude I hear you and I understand why the actions of companies can illicit a response like that. Not saying I agree or disagree.

That said, the thread is for sneaker heads. We’re not here for politics, just to share our love of some fly kicks.
I’m one of the biggest sneaker heads in here like @slesh
I own almost every retro Jordan 11 there is. My absolute fav sneaker.

Nothing political at all. Just can’t support a company like that anymore. Lost a lot of my respect.
I’ll put my sneaker love aside and spend it with another sneaker company.

I’m one of the biggest sneaker heads in here like @slesh
I own almost every retro Jordan 11 there is. My absolute fav sneaker.

Nothing political at all. Just can’t support a company like that anymore. Lost a lot of my respect.
I’ll put my sneaker love aside and spend it with another sneaker company.

Post up some non Nikes when you get a fresh pair. I’m always looking to diversify my sneaker wardrobe. They’re damn near all Nikes right now.

Where did you find these? I was hoping they were just dropped but couldn’t find them on Nike.
My boy at Politics. They dropped a few days ago. Definitely gone from retail. Hopefully you can get from Stockx or GOAT for not too big a mark up.

Almost always wearing a pair of Jordans or Dunks in the gym. Trying to branch outside of Nike though. I'm not loyal to them over any other brand, they just seem to consistently have the sneakers I like the best.

Got my hands on those Jordan X SB Pine Greens, now trying to find a deal on the Tiffany AF1's and the Valentine's Day AF1's. Resale is a nightmare in the first place, but when you're a size 13 it's even worse.

Just had to toss a pair of Jordan 5 raging bulls, soles crumbled on me sitting for too long

I didn´t know about this Dylan Mulvaney fella up until today, but when a man with no breasts is endorsed as a bra model by Nike and spoke person by Tampax things are clearly not going well...on a more serious note, since Slesh and Hawkmoon confirmed the AJ 1 Zoom CMFT 2 are indeed comfortable, I´ve got my eyes set on these "Blackened Blue" beauties, still unavailable in Europe to my dismay:

air-jordan-1-high-zoom-cmft-2-blackened-blue.jpeg

I didn´t know about this Dylan Mulvaney fella up until today, but when a man with no breasts is endorsed as a bra model by Nike and spoke person by Tampax things are clearly not going well...on a more serious note, since Slesh and Hawkmoon confirmed the AJ 1 Zoom CMFT 2 are indeed comfortable, I´ve got my eyes set on these "Blackened Blue" beauties, still unavailable in Europe to my dismay:

air-jordan-1-high-zoom-cmft-2-blackened-blue.jpeg
In that case you’re welcome for informing you.

Also endorsed by - Bud Lite (can with his/her face on it), Olay, and a couple others.

Love Nike/Jordan but I can’t support a company that endorses a trans woman over the thousands of other hard working woman that could have been chosen.

Sorry to hijack this thread guys. I’ll keep my mouth shut for now on it lol

Almost always wearing a pair of Jordans or Dunks in the gym. Trying to branch outside of Nike though. I'm not loyal to them over any other brand, they just seem to consistently have the sneakers I like the best.

Got my hands on those Jordan X SB Pine Greens, now trying to find a deal on the Tiffany AF1's and the Valentine's Day AF1's. Resale is a nightmare in the first place, but when you're a size 13 it's even worse.
Gotta try new balance. Any mall should be loaded with 990s or the classic 574. Imo way more comfortable than Nike without the politics. They also don't have the "sporting goods" look that Nike/adidas have.

Gotta try new balance. Any mall should be loaded with 990s or the classic 574. Imo way more comfortable than Nike without the politics. They also don't have the "sporting goods" look that Nike/adidas have.
A lot of people seem to really like NB but for the most part I'm not into their shoes. There's a few colorways of the 550's I like though. Their clothing on the other hand, I own a lot of NB and I think its really nice looking stuff.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws