over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone Ace

Is ment ace a painful injection or not at all ? Dhb for example I hear is really painful pip

There are sponsors with painless DHB.

I've only used Ment E from exo. 100mg/ml and goes through a slin pin super easy. No PIP for me that I've noticed.

Honestly I think they're just kept at low concentrations (50mg for Ace, 100mg for Enanthate) because theyre so dam expensive lol.

The daily ment dosing is so low it’s just way easier to subq it. I mean we are talking like .2cc ED is a hellva good place to start with ment.

I started 15mg Ed and made it 4 days, had to come off for a day or two, BP got high, red face, water retention pretty substantial. I’m hoping 300mg mast and bumping aromasin will fare better. Pinned 5mg the last two days. We will see

Inability to feel emotions, but mostly inability to feel any sense of happiness, I can't laugh at anything at all. I once tried 25mgs every day and I felt like I was dead, so for everyone wanting to try trest, just keep that in mind, maybe try the ace in case of sides, with ace everything goes back to normal within a couple days

Sounds like you got NPP, not Trest.

How long did it take on Trestolone to start feeling the mental/libido benefits? Going into week 2 here as of tomorrow.

How long did it take on Trestolone to start feeling the mental/libido benefits? Going into week 2 here as of tomorrow.
If it's ace you should feel it right away, even enathate starts peaking in2-3 days

The daily ment dosing is so low it’s just way easier to subq it. I mean we are talking like .2cc ED is a hellva good place to start with ment.

I started 15mg Ed and made it 4 days, had to come off for a day or two, BP got high, red face, water retention pretty substantial. I’m hoping 300mg mast and bumping aromasin will fare better. Pinned 5mg the last two days. We will see
Yea even the smallest of doses cause some pretty big changes in blood pressure and heart rate. I agree it's easier to start really low and build up. The people who are taking 50mg+ per day of this stuff must have some pretty high BP and heart rate

Yea even the smallest of doses cause some pretty big changes in blood pressure and heart rate. I agree it's easier to start really low and build up. The people who are taking 50mg+ per day of this stuff must have some pretty high BP and heart rate
even though @juggy38 says i’m an outlier w regard to MENT sides -

I didn‘t have an increase of either

even though @juggy38 says i’m an outlier w regard to MENT sides -

I didn‘t have an increase of either

I literally can’t wrap my head around how you can handle 50mg ED. I can handle most AAS….say….on average.

15mg trest ace is literally probably my max.

Maybe that bitch just has my number and is a bad idea. Like the hot redhead @pickapeck.

Running Trest ace been on it a little over a week with no noticeable sides.
First week 50mg eod
Second week I’m trying 7g eod

The only thing I’ve noticed to far is a nice pump, the type of pumps that actually hurt a bit. We will see how I’m feeling at the end of week 2

I literally can’t wrap my head around how you can handle 50mg ED. I can handle most AAS….say….on average.

15mg trest ace is literally probably my max.

Maybe that bitch just has my number and is a bad idea. Like the hot redhead @pickapeck.
Well then, i hesitate to tell you what i was running a few weeks ago…….

Has anyone found something to help counter act the small ejaculations trest causes? I've heard tongkat ali but didnt help me personally.

I've also heard arginine so I'm trying that now..

Can you share? I'm curious if amybe something you were taking counter acted that BP effect.. Telmisartan? Or an ancillary?

The BP is the problem for me. And I have fine BP even at 7-800mg of other drugs. 100mg trest a week….my face is literally RED all day.

2012 Study on Trestolone. One of the more recent studies we have available.

7α-Methyl-E(2) resulted in potent estrogen activity via both ER subtypes with efficiency similar to natural E(2). These results suggest that the addition of 19-nortestosterone-derived progestins, as a hormonal adjuvant in male fertility strategies for effective spermatogenic suppression, does not display any detrimental effect that would interfere with MENT androgenic transcriptional activity. (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22065861/)

well just over a week in and I can say the pumps are amazing. The fullness has already started to come in, energy and mood are very high. No negative sides yet, the only thing is my face feels hot. If I wasn’t so dark I think it would probably flushed red, but who’s to know for sure lol.

Has anyone found something to help counter act the small ejaculations trest causes? I've heard tongkat ali but didnt help me personally.

I've also heard arginine so I'm trying that now..
50 mgs of proviron daily can help. Also keep Trestolone dosages on the lower side.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sharkygear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131