over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you

Damn. Brad’s out here grabbing a handful of his ass and posting a picture and some of y’all can’t find the courage to even share a physique update?!? Crazy 😂🤣😂
Some of you really are dumb. Obviously bc of your stance they could come and get you any time they want (and I guarantee you're on multiple lists as such), but a close in pic like that gives nothing away whatsoever. It doesn't identify him, like a full body shot would do to me or most, it doesn't give location info (as long as the geo tag is scrubbed), and there's no identifying art on there. Much less dangerous pic to post than a full body shot.

Some of you really are dumb. Obviously bc of your stance they could come and get you any time they want (and I guarantee you're on multiple lists as such), but a close in pic like that gives nothing away whatsoever. It doesn't identify him, like a full body shot would do to me or most, it doesn't give location info (as long as the geo tag is scrubbed), and there's no identifying art on there. Much less dangerous pic to post than a full body shot.
Can we get a close in pic of your physique then?!? Scrub the geotags!

Being as big as possible has always been my goal and my diet, training, and PED use reflects that.

It's always been my goal because it playso to my strengths. I don't have great aesthetics, I don't have a small waist (33" at 5%), but I do have a big, wide frame and the capacity to hold a lot of muscle.

I don't get inspired by guys like Frank Zane, I get inspired by guys like Markus Ruhl. When you're in public. Nobody says, "Look how aesthetic he is," or "Look how small his waist is," but people will always comment on freaky big guys.

Playing to your strengths is the best way to bodybuild. Don't try to make your physique something it's not meant to be.

I've had the fuckers *fill in the blank spelling it out narrows it down too much*, no fucking way will I ever be dumb enough to post a pic. Contest condition or otherwise.
lol be real buddy you’ve never been in contest condition. I don’t even need your pics for that, I’ve read the posts 😂🤣

Being as big as possible has always been my goal and my diet, training, and PED use reflects that.

It's always been my goal because it playso to my strengths. I don't have great aesthetics, I don't have a small waist (33" at 5%), but I do have a big, wide frame and the capacity to hold a lot of muscle.

I don't get inspired by guys like Frank Zane, I get inspired by guys like Markus Ruhl. When you're in public. Nobody says, "Look how aesthetic he is," or "Look how small his waist is," but people will always comment on freaky big guys.

Playing to your strengths is the best way to bodybuild. Don't try to make your physique something it's not meant to be.
Here is a question I have been wanting to ask you....
Why do you spend so much time and effort growing then turn around and do a very low calorie diet and try and lose weigh quickly. It seems to me you would want to stay as big and full as possible especially with your frame and diet down very slowly. Just a question I have been thinking 🤔

Damn. Brad’s out here grabbing a handful of his ass and posting a picture and some of y’all can’t find the courage to even share a physique update?!? Crazy 😂🤣😂
Yeah 100%. And I don’t mean to be a dick but if you’re on a bodybuilding forum talking about taking grams of gear and you’re too embarrassed to post a pic - then what the fuck is you doing??? Time to get back to basics…

That doesn’t mean you’ve been in contest condition, Mr Chunky Monkey.

This guy has competed 5 times too

I understand your frustration with somebof these guys but you just have to realize that there is a shitload of pretenders on this site, they will rah rah behind a keyboard and that's it. Like I've said I have posted pics here for 20 years now and no one has gave two fucks about Brad Davis.

I've had the fuckers *fill in the blank spelling it out narrows it down too much*, no fucking way will I ever be dumb enough to post a pic. Contest condition or otherwise.
Why is it dumb to post pics?

I believe this is part of what is currently wrong with this board, a lot of the active members are past banned account that have just come back to troll (little slice)

Do you really think little slice lurks in the shadows here? I always wondered if the guy was still alive following his activities right before he departed.

Why is it dumb to post pics?
He thinks that LE will come for you but not instagram stars with hundreds of thousands of followers, not Bostin Loyd who shot steroid in youtube videos and told the world his cycles but only some random fuck on professionalmuscle.
It's a cop out that pretenders use on this site cause they want to shock people with steroid talk but don't want to show what all that juice has done for their physique. Several people here use the same shit story.

Do you really think little slice lurks in the shadows here? I always wondered if the guy was still alive following his activities right before he departed.
Ha ha I'm pretty fucking sure of it!

@slesh
The last time you tried to really grow how did you go about it?
Diet, gear, training.

Here is a question I have been wanting to ask you....
Why do you spend so much time and effort growing then turn around and do a very low calorie diet and try and lose weigh quickly. It seems to me you would want to stay as big and full as possible especially with your frame and diet down very slowly. Just a question I have been thinking 🤔
I get your thoughts.

In response I'd say I don't rely on fitness to make a living in any way nor do I compete so it's not like I have to maintain a certain look or size. And at 230lbs. at 6% I'm still significantly bigger than the average guy.

I diet hard on low calories because I don't like dieting - I'd never do 12 / 16 / 20 weeks. I want in and out and shredded as quick as possible.

More than anything I enjoy the process. I love training, pounding tons of food, seeing my body change.

My methods aren't for everyone but they work well for me, I'm happy with the results, and people respect me for what I do year after year. Thats more than a lot of bodybuilders - and many members here - can say.

I cant get my head around why some of you want to look like absolute freaks, but dont compete AND then will go and take 4-5g of PEDs and a shit ton of GH.

You care what some random person(s) thinks about you so much you will blast grams of AAS and most likely ruin your health?

I understand we're all grown men and can make our own choices and decisions and I respect that. I'm not knocking another mans choice in life. I must care too a little, as I've admitted my wanting to be bigger is probably due to insecurities when younger. But as I get older I care less and less what people think of me apart from my tight circle of family and friends.

I just cant understand it.
Me personally I became addicted to lifting weight, started getting bigger and stronger and got addicted to that, started to really dial in the diet and got shredded and got fascinated and addicted with that look. Long story short I'm an addict.
The good part is that it made me stop drinking and stop eating shit food and my health has improved regardless of the PED usage. I will admit that being large is not good for longevity though.

I get your thoughts.

In response I'd say I don't rely on fitness to make a living in any way nor do I compete so it's not like I have to maintain a certain look or size. And at 230lbs. at 6% I'm still significantly bigger than the average guy.

I diet hard on low calories because I don't like dieting - I'd never do 12 / 16 / 20 weeks. I want in and out and shredded as quick as possible.

More than anything I enjoy the process. I love training, pounding tons of food, seeing my body change.

My methods aren't for everyone but they work well for me, I'm happy with the results, and people respect me for what I do year after year. Thats more than a lot of bodybuilders - and many members here - can say.
T
My reasoning for asking that question is because it seems that doing that method is counter productive to your goal of being as big as you possibly can.

I hope you didn't take offense to me asking that question, it was just something that I have thought in the past and wanted to ask you, perhaps it might have been better to pm you that question? Sorry

5'7. 40. 195. 22 lbs over the previous show weight, 10 weeks post. Also working with Justin Harris for about a year.

Cruising on 250 mg test, 1 iu GH, 1 high day with 30 iu total Humalog split into 3 doses.

Highest I've ever ran was 600 test, 300 Mast, 100 primo, 2 IU GH. +50 mg anavar daily the last month, before the last show.

175 is the top of the classic class for my height. I'd like to fill that out and be in true condition for masters nationals in 2024. Won my class at the local show, but wasn't in true condition.

Yesterday medium day:

Meal 1
6 oz chicken breast (cooked)
1 cup Jasmin rice (cooked)
2 oz avocado

Meal 2
1 cup Jasmin rice (cooked)
2 oz avocado

Meal 3
1.5 cup Jasmin rice (cooked)
1 tablespoon almond butter

Meal 4
1.5 cup Jasmin rice (cooked)
1 tablespoon almond butter

Meal 5
6 oz 96/4 ground beef (cooked)
2 cup Jasmin rice (cooked)

Intra
25g HBCD
10g pepto pro
5g eaa

Meal 6
6 oz 96 /4 ground beef (cooked)
2 cup Jasmin rice (cooked)

After the cruise, I'm considering 800 test, 700 primo, 3 iu GH.

I don't think I want to push the years required to be the largest version of myself. I didn't start exogenous hormones until 35. I'll never be as good a bodybuilder as I desire so I question the utility of more drugs for longer.

Attachments

• IMG_20230604_183242_391~2.jpg
    IMG_20230604_183242_391~2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 84

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member