over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work result

I think the sleep apnea thing has been covered...you know you have an issue so get that treated and you also recognize you are chronically dehydrated...so easy fix there.

If you are randomly taking 300mgs of test it's impossible to know anything from your test levels on this test. It's almost irrelevant. Maybe it's great, maybe it's not. With that decently high dose, but at random times, there is just know way to get any useful information from your test levels.

If I were you, I'd go on a 2-3 times a week dosing pattern with weekly dose around 140-200mgs and then you can get a test reading that will tell a better story or advise you properly.

I think the sleep apnea thing has been covered...you know you have an issue so get that treated and you also recognize you are chronically dehydrated...so easy fix there.

If you are randomly taking 300mgs of test it's impossible to know anything from your test levels on this test. It's almost irrelevant. Maybe it's great, maybe it's not. With that decently high dose, but at random times, there is just know way to get any useful information from your test levels.

If I were you, I'd go on a 2-3 times a week dosing pattern with weekly dose around 140-200mgs and then you can get a test reading that will tell a better story or advise you properly.
Your absolutely right thank you

I was called and told to come in and get the results of my test and speak with one of the nurses there and they had my cpap ready to go with me, she walked me through how to use and how to take out the data chip to bring back in (only had to do that once).
Brad the chip is to program it if changes need to be made ?

I used my new Resmed Airsense 10 Elite last night and it was beautiful. Combined with my new Airfit memory foam F20 full face mask... I slept from 10.30pm to 5.10am without waking up!

I'll be the odd one out. Your blood work is not that bad. You have a good amount of HDL and a good ratio. Your hematocrit is that of most middle age or older men on TRT and it is not dangerous. Most people living at elevation have that naturally and have no increased risk of stroke. As far as the mild out of range test, you can get back in the gym, get back to cardio 3x a week, clean up your nutrition, and regulate your test dose better and everything should fall back in line fine without any medical intervension. That's just me. That's how I role with my health and it works.
Your right I'm 51 so the hemocrite is about ok

I'm extremely bad responder to test but at the same time when I cycle I don't like going higher than 600mg of test.when I cycle I do take my shot when it's do.its just trt that i get stupid on it and do the random shot which I should know better.but honestly it's been a rough 3 months for me with anxiety and depression which always happens when I get off the cycle

I did my blood work to see where everything was at.and because Monday I want to get back in the gym and start a new cycle

I want to do just one time experiment with the test on this cycle
I want to do the following. But ramping up the test not just jump on the amount I'm about to mention

I'm planing on doing

1500mg test
300mg tren-a
200mg mast-e
4iu gh and may throw slin in.I would have to review protocol for slin that's confusing for me🙄

The high test is to see what that puts me at since I'm a bad low responder to test. The yren is my last run with it.at my age 51 is not good so last run with it.and the mast I really don't see any bad from it

Diet will be 💯 % dialed in. Going back to my notes from my competition days that coaches prept me. I have from Don long and Alex Azaria (rip) and Phil hernon (rip)

Not sure about chips but many modern machines can be updated via the Internet by the doctor from their office.
Wow that's interesting

I used my new Resmed Airsense 10 Elite last night and it was beautiful. Combined with my new Airfit memory foam F20 full face mask... I slept from 10.30pm to 5.10am without waking up!
Wow man I wish I can sleep like that.i swear I wake up easily every hour or 40 minutes or sometimes 2 hrs

Wow man I wish I can sleep like that.i swear I wake up easily every hour or 40 minutes or sometimes 2 hrs

I've had sleep apnea for 20 years or so and just got on with it.

Then last year I looked into it and did a Sleep Study with the NHS (I live in UK) and they diagnosed sleep apnea and gave me a mask and CPAP machine. Used it 2-3x and kept ripping it off in the night, then bulked to 230+ lbs and my sleep apnea was so bad I was falling asleep on the sofa just sitting down.

Had another go with the mask and CPAP machine and wow, its amazing. Better mood, energy, results in the gym, bloods etc..

Definitely get it looked at and preserver with the mask as its not comfortable at first.

Where do you buy your blood work from ?
I don't my doctor gives me the order and I go to quest my insurance pays 100% for everything
I use to buy it from privatemdlabs when I didn't have insurance

Then last year I looked into it and did a Sleep Study with the NHS (I live in UK) and they diagnosed sleep apnea and gave me a mask and CPAP machine. Used it 2-3x and kept ripping it off in the night, then bulked to 230+ lbs and my sleep apnea was so bad I was falling asleep on the sofa just sitting down.

Had another go with the mask and CPAP machine and wow, its amazing. Better mood, energy, results in the gym, bloods etc..

Definitely get it looked at and preserver with the mask as its not comfortable at first.
Funny thing I say that to my wife like man it's going to be a battle sleeping with that mask on lol. But I have to buckle down and get use to it. My older son that's a sergeant in the army has one. But his only covers his nose

I ask this purely out of curiosity - while I don't agree with all your views I do appreciate what you do.

Of all Professional Members you're the most quick to call guys out on doses, blood work, and general health. Why did you let your sleep apnea go untreated for 20 years when there's so much evidence directly tying it to diseases and death?

Your point about persevering with the mask is so true - @pimpman tough it out, it may take a few weeks until you can where it all night but when you do it's life-changing. Just look at it as a a really big compound exercise you have to get better on.

I have no idea bro how much test do you take to be at 905?

Like I said I'm a bad responder to test to begin with and I take one shot a week of 300mg yes it not considered trt but besides that I take a shot but I go 2 sometime 3 week without taking another one instead of doing it every week maybe that's why.and it not the gear. This is my cript from the pharmacy I just take more than what my doctor tells me
I’m at over 1000 with 180mg a week

Attachments

• IMG_3990.png
    IMG_3990.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 8
I ask this purely out of curiosity - while I don't agree with all your views I do appreciate what you do.

Of all Professional Members you're the most quick to call guys out on doses, blood work, and general health. Why did you let your sleep apnea go untreated for 20 years when there's so much evidence directly tying it to diseases and death?

Your point about persevering with the mask is so true - @pimpman tough it out, it may take a few weeks until you can where it all night but when you do it's life-changing. Just look at it as a a really big compound exercise you have to get better on.

Thats a very good question...

I didnt think it was that bad until about 6 years ago when my gf told me I'm holding my breath at night etc... I looked into it and then convinced myself it wasn't really a problem. The energy levels and well being had become "normal". I didnt know any different. Then as my weight went up she said to me again you need to get this properly looked at (she's a midwife).

Probably like many people with it, it becomes worse with increased weight and better when lighter (cutting). Then at my heaviest recently 230lbs+ it was unbearable.

Its definitely something I should of addressed previously 100%.

Thats a very good question...

I didnt think it was that bad until about 6 years ago when my gf told me I'm holding my breath at night etc... I looked into it and then convinced myself it wasn't really a problem. The energy levels and well being had become "normal". I didnt know any different. Then as my weight went up she said to me again you need to get this properly looked at (she's a midwife).

Probably like many people with it, it becomes worse with increased weight and better when lighter (cutting). Then at my heaviest recently 230lbs+ it was unbearable.

Its definitely something I should of addressed previously 100%.
I appreciate the response and I'm glad you're already feeling better with the CPAP.

I truly believe sleep apnea is one of the big killers of bodybuilders that's overlooked and disregarded. With so many links to cardiovascular issues, heart attack, Alzheimer's, and more, it's shocking that guys freak out over liver and kidneys but think sleep apnea is no big deal.

I appreciate the response and I'm glad you're already feeling better with the CPAP.

I truly believe sleep apnea is one of the big killers of bodybuilders that's overlooked and disregarded. With so many links to cardiovascular issues, heart attack, Alzheimer's, and more, it's shocking that guys freak out over liver and kidneys but think sleep apnea is no big deal.

Thank you sir.

I agree 100%. So many males have it and it goes undiagnosed for years/decades and keeps doing its damage. Its life changing like you say.

I'm planing on doing

1500mg test
300mg tren-a
200mg mast-e
4iu gh and may throw slin in.I would have to review protocol for slin that's confusing for me🙄

I don't mind pushing the limits although I push them much less now that I'm older. If I remember correctly, you aren't that young. Am I correct?

But..... your lipids are going to be even more trashed from the Tren than they are already. I'd get the lipids in check via diet, cardio, supps, and either a statin or Ezetimibe before tackling a cycle like this.

If you're going to push that high, I'd drop the Tren and sub in EQ for less lipid impact.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Anshely
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131