over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bradley Martyn challenges Nate Diaz!?

We're going to see Diaz crush Jake Paul next month; I'd love to see him crush Martyn next.

We're going to see Diaz crush Jake Paul next month; I'd love to see him crush Martyn next.
Yeah. These exhibition fights are really interesting and entertaining.
Even if the skill level is lacking. Still satisfies that curiosity of 'who can beat who'
In the lone star state mutually agreed combat is legal. You can step into a ring somewhere. Sign a waiver and go at it. Of course you can't ground and pound. But to a reasonable extent you can get in some good satisfying licks.
For gen pop they'll gas after 1min.

I love how everyone is hating on Bradley calling him a nobody just because YOU’VE never heard of him…

Hate really never falls from the top, it always comes from the bottom…

I can name you guys a couple Sheiks you’ve almost 100% never heard of and they have more money, power, access etc than anyone/everyone on this forum will ever have, combined, in 10 life times… So who cares if you’ve never heard of him..

The guy is pretty successful and has one of the best gyms in LA, he’s a pretty humble dude from the content I’ve seen, and yes, of course he’s gota spice things up to create views and content, why are y’all taking it so personal??

Like him or hate him, he’s made a name for himself in content creation and has befriended/associated with some big name/successful people, has an extremely successful business and is a multimillionaire and he’s only 34 years old..

Sucks to suck if you’re bitter and hate your mediocre lives…

I actually think Jake wins this fight.. Nate has never fought anyone this big before (Jake easily walks around over 200lbs) and he hits HARD.. The kid can crack.. Sure Nate has a gas tank and some striking experience over him etc, but I don’t see him pulling it off…

I think Jake wins it in 4 rounds…

I love how everyone is hating on Bradley calling him a nobody just because YOU’VE never heard of him…

I can name you guys a couple Sheiks you’ve almost 100% never heard of and they have more money, power, access etc than anyone/everyone on this forum will ever have, combined, in 10 life times… So who cares if you’ve never heard of him..

The guy is pretty successful and has one of the best gyms in LA, he’s a pretty humble dude from the content I’ve seen, and yes, of course he’s gota spice things up to create views and content, why are y’all taking it so personal??

Like him or hate him, he’s made a name for himself in content creation and has befriended/associated with some big name/successful people, has an extremely successful business and is a multimillionaire and he’s only 34 years old..

Not speaking on anyone else's opinion but I can really appreciate this point of view. There's a totally different world out there. Another world that only a few on this board live in or have access to.
I went out last night and was speaking to someone. They told me you can do so much more than you're doing now. To get that from a total stranger was inspiring. Even at 50 I feel I have so much untapped potential. Could be the tren talking, but probably not. Like most in this community I'm always looking to build a better version of myself.

He gained a fair amount of weight/muscle for his role in American Sniper but that doesn't mean he could hang with someone from the streets of Stockton.

all these people tryhing to box professionals is such a disrespect to the sport. like would you challenge lebron james in 1 on 1 ball? why is everyone thinking boxing is some easy shit you can train for 10 months and scrap?

all these people tryhing to box professionals is such a disrespect to the sport. like would you challenge lebron james in 1 on 1 ball? why is everyone thinking boxing is some easy shit you can train for 10 months and scrap?
Pay day trumps 'respect'
Would you turn down a $1-5mil check to preserve the 'integrity' of boxing ?

I’d love to do a YouTube series on “bodybuilder challenges Jiu Jitsu gym”… which has been done… but not with the bodybuilder being a black belt in bjj.

I went down to visit Florida a few months back. Went on no gi day. Nobody knew anything about me.

Do you have any experience? Yes, I train.

Can you do this? Yes, I’m familiar with this technique.

How long have you been training!? 14 years.

What belt are you? LOLLLLL

20-30 min of the class looking and thinking “what the actual fuck!?” until I was outed as a black belt.

+1. I met the guy at FIBO a couple years ago and he seemed like a nice guy at the time. Saw part of the interview with Diaz as well and it didn't seem all to serious. He's damn well aware Diaz would fold him in under a minute.

Then again I was in Ibiza when returning from Afghanistan once when we watched this ginormous motherfucker get into it with a really small but apparently high level BJJ dude. Little guy went for a take down, big guy literally picked him up and threw him through a window. Don't underestimate pure power either.

+1. I met the guy at FIBO a couple years ago and he seemed like a nice guy at the time. Saw part of the interview with Diaz as well and it didn't seem all to serious. He's damn well aware Diaz would fold him in under a minute.

Then again I was in Ibiza when returning from Afghanistan once when we watched this ginormous motherfucker get into it with a really small but apparently high level BJJ dude. Little guy went for a take down, big guy literally picked him up and threw him through a window. Don't underestimate pure power either.

Then let me tell you; BJJ guy wasn’t anywhere near high level 😂

I’ve seen plenty of BJJ/Grappling comps where they don’t do weight classes or have an “open” or “absolute” and while yes, big guys are usually the ones winning those divisions there are plenty of examples of significantly smaller guys holding their own and NOT getting tossed like rag dolls against guys who actually know what they’re doing and can easily toss someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing, let alone a smaller man who doesn’t.

Look up Geo Martinez from 10th Planet BJJ.. He competes at 145lbs and has gone up against guys, other high level black belts over 200lbs in competitions and submitted them..

You can be as big and powerful as you want, if a high level black belt gets their hands on you, it’s fucking over for you…

There’s also video of Gordon Ryan (current GOAT in No Gi) and that Mountain Bjornsson Worlds Strongest man grappling and Gordon, although a big guy at 230lbs weighs more than 100lbs less than Bjornsson, and just toys with him the whole time… Submits him like nothing…

I’ve seen plenty of BJJ/Grappling comps where they don’t do weight classes or have an “open” or “absolute” and while yes, big guys are usually the ones winning those divisions there are plenty of examples of significantly smaller guys holding their own and NOT getting tossed like rag dolls against guys who actually know what they’re doing and can easily toss someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing, let alone a smaller man who doesn’t.

Look up Geo Martinez from 10th Planet BJJ.. He competes at 145lbs and has gone up against guys, other high level black belts over 200lbs in competitions and submitted them..

You can be as big and powerful as you want, if a high level black belt gets their hands on you, it’s fucking over for you…

There’s also video of Gordon Ryan (current GOAT in No Gi) and that Mountain Bjornsson Worlds Strongest man grappling and Gordon, although a big guy at 230lbs weighs more than 100lbs less than Bjornsson, and just toys with him the whole time… Submits him like nothing…
That’s a bit different though..thors Icelandic..therefor soft.

Don't know if the guy was actually high level, a guy who was watching it happen told my teammate he was a black belt.

The little guy was probably around 70 kg if I had to guess where the big one was legit huge. I mean close to 2 meters and upwards of 130 kg probably. Picked him up like it was a twig. I'm sure there are many many tiny guys who would have beaten him even with hands tied but this one didn't. Was fun to watch, that's all.

But even so I think it's kinda stupid to turn to grappling or ground fighting when you get into a street fight. There could be glass everywhere not to mention while you got the guy in a headlock or armbar his mate might dropkick your head.

I actually think Jake wins this fight.. Nate has never fought anyone this big before (Jake easily walks around over 200lbs) and he hits HARD.. The kid can crack.. Sure Nate has a gas tank and some striking experience over him etc, but I don’t see him pulling it off…

I think Jake wins it in 4 rounds…

Sadly I think it's going to be an easy win for Jake. Nate has the attitude of he will fight any time and place and is obviously just doing it for the payday so I hope he is training even 50% as hard as Jake. You would think a trained MMA fighter would find it easy but it's a totally different world and all those years of training can even go against them because they can't do what they are programmed to do. Nate has no technique and whilst he can take a punch I think that will be needed because he will probably take many in this fight. Hopefully is overall toughness prevails and he catches who with a good punch.

Bradley Martin is on his podcast he is not chatting to him in private it's obviously for clicks and headlines. I would hope he doesn't really think that. He wouldn't last 30 secs with either of those guys in an MMA fight. Boxing might be a little different but he said MMA so it would be over quickly.

I’d love to do a YouTube series on “bodybuilder challenges Jiu Jitsu gym”… which has been done… but not with the bodybuilder being a black belt in bjj.

I went down to visit Florida a few months back. Went on no gi day. Nobody knew anything about me.

Do you have any experience? Yes, I train.

Can you do this? Yes, I’m familiar with this technique.

How long have you been training!? 14 years.

What belt are you? LOLLLLL

20-30 min of the class looking and thinking “what the actual fuck!?” until I was outed as a black belt.
Would love to learn from you one of these days!!!

Would love to learn from you one of these days!!!
Do you ever come back East? We can 100% train some time and go over anything you want. Jujimufu wandered into our BJJ gym because he’s friends with Joey Szatmary. That was cool, be he was doing it more for the video. You’re actually training, so you’d have a lot more fun.

Sadly I think it's going to be an easy win for Jake. Nate has the attitude of he will fight any time and place and is obviously just doing it for the payday so I hope he is training even 50% as hard as Jake. You would think a trained MMA fighter would find it easy but it's a totally different world and all those years of training can even go against them because they can't do what they are programmed to do. Nate has no technique and whilst he can take a punch I think that will be needed because he will probably take many in this fight. Hopefully is overall toughness prevails and he catches who with a good punch.

Bradley Martin is on his podcast he is not chatting to him in private it's obviously for clicks and headlines. I would hope he doesn't really think that. He wouldn't last 30 secs with either of those guys in an MMA fight. Boxing might be a little different but he said MMA so it would be over quickly.

Agreed, and it’s pretty crazy too considering that Nate legitimately spars and trains with some of the best boxers in the world virtually his whole career, not sure why his technique and striking is so sloppy sometimes.. I mean, he obviously wins fights and almost knocked out the current Welterweight Champ Leon Edwards when they fought, but it sure doesn’t look pretty at all lol…

I think Nate retires after this and rides off into the sunset..

Perhaps maybe a Conor Trilogy is on the horizon but I honestly think Conor retires after the Chandler fight as well..

I dont know if that was aimed at jake Pual so ignore me if not, however the WBC was going to rank him had he won against Tommy Fury. He is legitimate.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
tomodanotri
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131