over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did using more then a gram do ?

I don't think anyone needs 1g upwards of a compound (total mg pool counts anyway) unless they're a super heavy bodybuilder and if it's test doses between 1.2-2g deca 800-1000mg or EQ 800-1200 are not even that common but very standard
Do you think heavy bodybuilder got to where they at with less than a gram and strictly food and training or did they have to push the gear too?

There was a protocol leaked of AJs about a year ago. Last 4 weeks winstrol was at 200mg, anavar 50mg, 75mg proviron, 1mg adex and 2.5mg letro (possibly increasing to 5mg).

I have it saved but unfortunately canā€™t upload the picture file type, Iā€™ll see if I can find a way.
Lol I have it saved too.. AJ never misses with conditioning though.. thereā€™s a merit to his protocol no matter how crazy it is.. Luki just said few post back that 200mg winstrol is granite look

Lol I have it saved too.. AJ never misses with conditioning though.. thereā€™s a merit to his protocol no matter how crazy it is.. Luki just said few post back that 200mg winstrol is granite look
AJ does have pretty crazy pre-contest protocols especially orals and doses like 200mg vinstrol, 300mg proviron or 3mg adex a day are nothing special but it seems to work except most of his clients last only one season

Is this referring to a gram total of gear? Or a gram of an individual compound.

I think even my first cycle I went over a gram honestly.

Only thing Iā€™ve run over gram itself is Anadrol, which Iā€™ve run 150mg/day which is 1050mg a week. Saw massive strength gains, insane aggression, and got pretty yoked with no bloat. Felt like shit though. My mindset got bad and I kind of hated everyone and had some very dark thoughts. Iā€™m an adult and could handle it though. Except one time I was deadlifting and my wife texted me after she had been nagging me all day about random stuff, and she told me to do the dishes when I got home. I sent a few long texts detailing how much more I work than her, how much she sleeps, etc. šŸ˜³
Bad idea. It is definitely drug related as this ā€œmindset shiftā€ goes away after a few hours. Great for lifting heavy though
It's always hard to accept the truth from your beloved one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't think that was Anadrol giving you those dark thoughts, sometimes our mind is predisposed to that because we are having hard times.

Back on topic.
When i started my journey i was used to run no Test cycles and i reached 1,5g Deca 1,5g EQ gains were really good, the only issue i had was that mentally i was feeling really off, a bit lethargic, caring anything except eating and training.
With Test i went upto 1,5g for a shot period, like a month, and it was a nice experience, was really strong and full, but for my bw and development i was thinking that was too much so i prefer to stick to 1g.

Next experiment would be to use 2g+ EQ i'm very curious to see what this aas can do, i don't suffer from any sides from it, all blood markers stay fine (my hemoglobin tends to be low :( )

@luki7788 what do you think of Milo's approach for offseason cycles?

Do you that's unnecessary to run test tren deca eq anadrol all together?

Personally, I think you take for example

1250 mg test
1250mg EQ

vs

750 mg test
500mg EQ
500mg deca
350mg tren
50mg anadrol daily

in both cycles you have the same weekly amount = 2500mg

on the second stack you will probably look better in terms of fullness and quality and you will probably be a little stronger but on the first one your overall health will be better as well as well-being which can translate into better training sleep etc

anyway, what is it striving for - when it comes to pure muscle tissue growth, the most important factor here is the general dose of androgens, not their type - these are the conclusions I have after over 15 years of using steroids and I also talked to many advanced bodybuilders or experienced PM users and they all have very similar sentence

Of course, when it comes to preparing for the competition, then the type of drug compounds is of great importance because some give us a unique type of appearance, but you can build muscles on anything

It's always hard to accept the truth from your beloved one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't think that was Anadrol giving you those dark thoughts, sometimes our mind is predisposed to that because we are having hard times.

Back on topic.
When i started my journey i was used to run no Test cycles and i reached 1,5g Deca 1,5g EQ gains were really good, the only issue i had was that mentally i was feeling really off, a bit lethargic, caring anything except eating and training.
With Test i went upto 1,5g for a shot period, like a month, and it was a nice experience, was really strong and full, but for my bw and development i was thinking that was too much so i prefer to stick to 1g.

Next experiment would be to use 2g+ EQ i'm very curious to see what this aas can do, i don't suffer from any sides from it, all blood markers stay fine (my hemoglobin tends to be low :( )
What do you look like on these doses?

Back on topic.

Maybe. But hormones do affect mood, and the mood shift only happens when I take it at a higher dosage, and wears off around when the pre-WO boost from drol wears off. Like I said, itā€™s not really a big deal, and itā€™s usually just aggression towards the weights. I just thought that was a funny story, itā€™s not like Iā€™m out yelling at my wife all day and blaming Anadrol

Do you think heavy bodybuilder got to where they at with less than a gram and strictly food and training or did they have to push the gear too?
Couple things here: response and drug tolerance. A friend of mine just won his pro card in physique and he was on 3 grams all together. He looked great for 220 lbs but he was not a monster nor could he ever be a monster. He tolerates better than I ever could but his response is probably mid-range. Just to be fair, 220 at 6.0' stage lean is pretty awesome. Another friend won the Jr Nats at that weight in heavy weight and overall in the mid 1980s. How much was he on?? I would guess a pretty steep amount for the day.

Milos prefers parabolan over tren in the off-season and usually a bit more test than that based on the guy. But he also likes to rotate compounds every 5 weeks. His approach is how he keeps his guys looking as good as they do in the offseason.

As someone whoā€™s tried both ways I would rather do high test with EQ or Primo for off-season and save the multiple compounds and rotating for prep. Your body will be much more responsive to it IMO.

The most important thing as others have pointed out is finding what works for you and sticking with it. Some canā€™t handle tren and Deca, while others get extreme anxiety on EQ. Find what works and adjust the anabolic load up slowly with calories to match. Always the winning approach for growth.

okay

So what did you feel with ā€œdailyā€ gram use?
Answer the damn questions
for me usually daily gram usage did not apply to aas.
lol
;)
not sure what details you want or are aplicable to your situation.
aas ive hit 2g of each test, eq and anadrol,weekly, wini over g wk too.
waste of gear. no need.

for me usually daily gram usage did not apply to aas.
lol
;)
not sure what details you want or are aplicable to your situation.
aas ive hit 2g of each test, eq and anadrol,weekly, wini over g wk too.
waste of gear. no need.
2g of anadrol seems interesting šŸ¤£

Milos prefers parabolan over tren in the off-season and usually a bit more test than that based on the guy. But he also likes to rotate compounds every 5 weeks. His approach is how he keeps his guys looking as good as they do in the offseason.

As someone whoā€™s tried both ways I would rather do high test with EQ or Primo for off-season and save the multiple compounds and rotating for prep. Your body will be much more responsive to it IMO.

The most important thing as others have pointed out is finding what works for you and sticking with it. Some canā€™t handle tren and Deca, while others get extreme anxiety on EQ. Find what works and adjust the anabolic load up slowly with calories to match. Always the winning approach for growth.
Thanks for the detailed answer.

High doses make my muscles "cold, clammy and crampy," kind of hard to explain. Like my electrolytes are off or something and the muscles don't feel right, movements don't feel fluid. Like if I sit for a period and then get up my muscles don't feel right, like I lose feeling. I remember Matt Porter talking about himself doing a higher dose of tren here on promuscle, playing video games and then kind of losing normal feeling in the muscles, can't recall exactly how he explained it but remember thinking I get exactly that feeling. For some reason I don't get this same thing if I megadose orals, my body still feels okay, maybe because the levels go up and down and don't stack up over time like with injects? Large doses of orals can increase strength acutely more the more you take in my experience, like with Anadrol, I feel like a coiled spring ready to explode with a lot of Anadrol in my system and my muscles don't feel off in the same say as with a lot of test or tren. In general steroid results don't increase linearly with increasing doses, obviously, and you get close to the ceiling rather quickly. Some big freaks apparently do respond well to megadoses of steroids, maybe it's genes, maybe higher gh doses improve response to escalating steroid doses, I don't know all the possible factors but I'd have to think someone like Nasser probably "benefited" from the 5 grams of test as he was just so "meaty." Maybe not, maybe he'd been the same size on considerably less? Someone reputable here said they heard Kai Greene had done up to 13 grams total for a while and Kai was one of those who was breaking new ground as far as mass and being a freak. I'd like to know how much Roelly Winklaar did at his peak as that is one guy who in my opinion just looked like he was doing some very unhealthy doses.

Always speculating on what you can do with more drugs, I once saw Patrick Arnold mention a drug used for "intermittent claudication" that might help the crampy muscle feeling if you were to megadose steroids for whatever reason. Perhaps, I don't know, never tried it. I think the drug was pentoxifylline? Propionyl-l-carnitine was shown somewhere to help against intermittent claudication but I never got around to trying it.

an old gym buddy told me he gained 20lbs in 2 weeks on EQ

so there's some more bullshit for you
He may have gained 20 lbs of mostly fat and water in 2 weeks eating massive amounts of food. But no steroid is going to put 20 pounds of lean muscle on you in 2 weeksā€”especially an anabolic as weak as EQ.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
hania22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins