over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NFL and AAS

For the people who bring up basketball: I can tell you that steroids do not help make you better at basketball. They usually make you worse at basketball. If you want to get specific and talk about a big man trying to exert his dominance down low, you’re making a very very small exception.
played basketball here.. you're right.. but the guys i was playing with loved the endurance and strength from lower doses of test base and eq.
for a time there, guys were eating up 'endocrine supply' dermals of test base and eq.

There are guys like James Harrison that juiced hard their entire careers even failed drug tests who will be in the hall of fame. Lots of raiders on that list as well. And more Steelers.
right.. even mike vick was known to be a huge fan of primo.. thats all documented

Not everyone is as gifted as Bo Jackson. So they do what they can to be better. It’s logical.

played basketball here.. you're right.. but the guys i was playing with loved the endurance and strength from lower doses of test base and eq.
for a time there, guys were eating up 'endocrine supply' dermals of test base and eq.
Anthony mason was a juicer. He died from a kidney problem. Evidently Carl Malone used too. So there’s nba guys who’ve done peds. I think most of them just smoke weed before the games these days lol

There are guys like James Harrison that juiced hard their entire careers even failed drug tests who will be in the hall of fame. Lots of raiders on that list as well. And more Steelers. And people can say what they want about Romanowski…that guy could play ball. He had some very good years with the 49ers. Guys respected him. He was a playmaker. There were good players on gear too. Just not alot of them.
James Harrison had a great X-frame body. Small waist, wide shoulders, and large legs. Was a beast for sure, and I enjoyed watching his career. Loved his attitude he brought too. He didn’t give two fucks!

Cage

Anthony mason was a juicer. He died from a kidney problem. Evidently Carl Malone used too. So there’s nba guys who’ve done peds. I think most of them just smoke weed before the games these days lol
Yeah. I have to respectfully disagree here with regards to the two named players.

Part of it is NFL covers up failures for stars. There's too much money on the line (tickets, jersey sales, TV ratings, etc.) to let top names like Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Derrick Henry, etc., fail a test. Remember the Peyton Manning GH fiasco? Like 99.9% of the world you probably don't.

This isn't exclusive to the NFL. UFC has documented cases of covering up, WWE has documented cases of covering up, I'm sure MLB / NBA / etc. have them as well. Star-driven industries have to protect their stars to protect their revenue.
I agree with you all though I don't and can't see Brady or Mahomet being on any juice. Maybe gh yes. But they dont look like they do any type of juice. And as far as trt they way to young to need that.

I do believe and see a lot of players juiced up some what. I know genetics plays a big roll on African American guys.they are truly gifted. God bless them. But that being said I'm sure the coaches know when or about when a test is do or coming up so they get them off. But my opinion is yes there is a lot of players on it

This is going back many years now.

I have spoken about this a few times over the years in various threads.

IP and I went through our customer lists years ago and put together a
very extensive list of all the Professional athletes we had in our stable.

Many during that time were NFL and MLB players. We even had 5 that
were also named in the Balco indictments under our BD label!

During those times many were just using the urine bags with the built
in heating. A few that I had discussions with that were more worrisome
used tubes of pre-heated family urine because they thought DNA would
play a part in the testing LOL! The testing used by these orgs isn't anywhere
close to Federal based testing, where someone stands next to you while
you fill the bottle. So many different ways for guys to easily pass tests.
Then you have the stars that are covered for if they do fail a test. Same
as the IFBB and any other industry - you do not want to tarnish your
stars because it tarnishes your brand!

Much less in use now. Different generation. Not many even know where to
get them even though homebrewing sources are endless and everywhere!
The steroid era in Sports was not only good for business but also for the
fans that watched those sports during that time LOL!

AB
Like the Whizzinator a prosthetic device that looks like a real penis

You’re vastly overestimating the amount of guys taking gear in the nfl. GH? Yes, hard to test and isn’t giving the quick transformations gear does. But no, a verrryy small percentage of nfl players are running test and injectables.

If you truly think these guys are running gear, you’re ignorant to what elite athletic specimens hangout in nfl locker rooms. These guys are born this way, it’s not gear. As someone who hung out in a D1 football lockerroom for 4 years, I can tell u this for a fact. I’ll patiently wait for Juggy to chime in lol
Yeah the skeletons on some of these guys is just insane. I used know a guy who is a top interior defensive lineman, 6'8", 290, massive human being, not a bit of fat on him, just bones like a dinosaur

James Harrison had a great X-frame body. Small waist, wide shoulders, and large legs. Was a beast for sure, and I enjoyed watching his career. Loved his attitude he brought too. He didn’t give two fucks!

Cage
Man was a monster. I personally don't think his success was due to AAS usage but rather the scheme he was in, his natural skills, and he was relentless. I also know he trains like an animal. If we were to all agree that muscular hypertrophy was a make factor in his success, I'd say the muscle he gained that benefited him was more due to him out training other players vs out juicing them.

Take your average gym rat. You have 2 options to make him grow

1. He trains now he always has and uses 500mg test

2. He doesn't use AAS but all of a sudden has James Harrison mentality, train intense as hell with proper form, eats, sleeps, like an animal decidating to grow

I say option 2 will yield in a better physique.

Like the Whizzinator a prosthetic device that looks like a real penis

Ask Onterrio Smith about the wonders of this device!

People consistently underestimate the intelligence and overestimate the genetics of professional athletes in major sports. Yes, they are all on PEDs. 100% of them. Because if they weren't, somebody who was would take their place. Mayyyybeee a handful of positions don't really benefit much from PEDs and a few naturals sneak in.

Man was a monster. I personally don't think his success was due to AAS usage but rather the scheme he was in, his natural skills, and he was relentless. I also know he trains like an animal. If we were to all agree that muscular hypertrophy was a make factor in his success, I'd say the muscle he gained that benefited him was more due to him out training other players vs out juicing them.
Harrison is super dedicated with training and always has been. He posts workout videos on Instagram regularly - even now in his mid-40s he's still benching 405+.

I personally don't think his success was due to AAS usage but rather the scheme he was in, his natural skills, and he was relentless.
I mean this goes without saying for all the athletes discussed here. This is a PED forum and we all have experience and know they don’t do the work for you/give you the right genetics.

Its pro sports, millions are at stake, its their entire life.. if you think they arent using anthing possible to "stay in the game" including, painkillers, roids, peptides, asthmatics etc you are kidding your self...

Harrison is super dedicated with training and always has been. He posts workout videos on Instagram regularly - even now in his mid-40s he's still benching 405+.
He's a monster in the gym definitely seen his IG.

I think he's a combo of genetics and pure hard work. You can look at the shape of his head thats a plus genetics. Perfect example of people sitting around " I wonder what his cycle is and diet, does anyone know his routine??" Thinking if they do what he does they would look like him lol.

Guy could do bro split, mountaindog, CrossFit, sst training, HIT ... whatever.. and grow with his training intensity and genetics

Ask Onterrio Smith about the wonders of this device!

Aww man busted! And the old it’s my friends excuse but instead I’m taking it to my cousin same thing pretty much. He should’ve been like every other person smuggling something he should’ve had it on his private parts. Less likely he would’ve been strip searched.

If peds equal better performance, endorsements and prolonged career, I would think the incentive to take peds would be extremely high.

You just don’t have to get caught. That’s where things like BALCO pop up

Aww man busted! And the old it’s my friends excuse but instead I’m taking it to my cousin same thing pretty much. He should’ve been like every other person smuggling something he should’ve had it on his private parts. Less likely he would’ve been strip searched.

He should have keistered it!! :oops:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity