over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A new approach to TB-500... Let's save some $$$

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I just started running my TB-500 the same way as my BPC-157. I inject 250mcg of each into my rotator cuff and the same amount into my rear delt.

I got to thinking that both of these peptide work systemically but you need high doses in the 2- 5 gram range. So, since BPC-157 has worked like a miracle cure at the low dose of 250mcg directly into the wound, why not try TB-500 that same way?

It just makes sense that on a systemic level, to get a good amount going through the body you need higher doses. But, if you inject directly into the injury, a tiny dose will hit it ASAP and there is no need to have a large volume circulating around in your blood stream. I have a good feeling about this protocol.

The reason I'm trying it this way is because when BPC157 came out everyone complained at the high cost. So, I tried low doses localized and it worked like a charm. No more high cost. TB500 gets expensive run at high doses so I'm trying this localized low dose method to save money.

Literature shows that TB-500 is capable of traveling long distances via subcutaneous injection, but at what dose? Why not use a low dose localized? It makes perfect sense to me.

Keep us posted, I'm curious about this. What about injecting 2mg directly into the injury, would that provide even better healing than sub Q injections? I've been doing sub Q injections for the past four weeks but just wondering about IM.

Keep us posted, I'm curious about this. What about injecting 2mg directly into the injury, would that provide even better healing than sub Q injections? I've been doing sub Q injections for the past four weeks but just wondering about IM.

I'm thinking low dose is all that is necessary locally because with BPC157 I tried various localized doses and I found 250mcg works as well as 1mg. I'm expecting the same from TB-500. My goal is to get the same results spending less money.

I'm thinking low dose is all that is necessary locally because with BPC157 I tried various localized doses and I found 250mcg works as well as 1mg. I'm expecting the same from TB-500. My goal is to get the same results spending less money.

That would be great then. I still plan on finishing up my loading phase of TB-500 before possibly switching to low dose IM (based on your results), so would it be of more benefit to do local injections vs sub Q or no?

looking forward to the results, I have had good luck with BPC-157, but would like to try TB-500 if local injections work out

So with tb500 are you doing 250mcg in 3 areas 1 or 2 times per day?

Bpc you're doing twice a day?

That would be great then. I still plan on finishing up my loading phase of TB-500 before possibly switching to low dose IM (based on your results), so would it be of more benefit to do local injections vs sub Q or no?

I would imagine both subQ and IM would do the trick. I've been putting it in my rotator cuff IM.

I'm doing the combo now too so im following

I'm doing the combo now too so im following

So far so good. My delt injury is one of the worst of my bodybuilding career. It's healing slow but sure. I have no doubt in my mind that a doctor would have told me surgery was a must, but I feel slight improvement continually so no doctor for me.

I got what i believe bicep tendenosis which i think origimates in the delt. Id be interested in your findings

What I don't understand is why did people think TB500 should be sub q and BPC157 next to the injury? Why the difference? Wouldn't people have thought to use both near the injury to begin with? I know TB500 came out first, so maybe that's why

This should be good. I would love to try that combo in my back.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear