over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Any good peptides for Arthtritis pains?

chgolatin2

Registered
After undergoing a total of 5 surgeries on both shoulders, I have developed a case of arthritis pains. Whenever I workout or do physical activity my shoulder joints get inflamed... It fucking SUCKS! Hate it...

Any good alternatives? Thanks fellas~

Stem cell injections? Prp treatment?

Have had PRP injections. Rehab is several months. Stem cells same. Kinda sucks. Basically, if you are gonna have them, pay big $$$, and then go right back to full activity, they won't work and you lost your money. Monovisc/orthovisc injections show some success. No rehab, no downtime.

IGF? It is the primary method by which PRP works.

BPC? Refer to other threads.

TONS of OTC Meds as well; glucosamine, MSM, hyaluronic acid, bromelain, super cissus, Advil, willow bark, fish oil, turmeric, and more I am likely forgetting.

I'm on multiple things that help joints. MK-677, glucosomine, chondroitin, type2 collagen, fish oil, curcumin, astaxanthin. They all helped, but the biggest game changer for me was adding Paractin. I happened upon it by pure accident. It was in a cissus product I bought.

I'm on multiple things that help joints. MK-677, glucosomine, chondroitin, type2 collagen, fish oil, curcumin, astaxanthin. They all helped, but the biggest game changer for me was adding Paractin. I happened upon it by pure accident. It was in a cissus product I bought.

Thanks for the info, Stem Cell and PRP is not cheap~ :( but if all fails then I may end up taking that route. I am on Glucosomine, Cissus, Curcumin right now... So far, doesn't help but I keep taking it...

The monovisc/orthovisc injections are covered by insurance. No down time. Very little reason not to try.

The monovisc/orthovisc injections are covered by insurance. No down time. Very little reason not to try.

Thanks~ I have BCBS insurance so I'm going to look into it

Below is the answer given to me from Russian Star when asked the same question;

bpc 157

Small amounts of creatine

And magnesium oil

Half an asprin daily.

Had both knees injected. Took 10 minutes. Has lasted 3 months already and should last another 3. Very happy.

I contacted my ortho, the secretary informed me that they do offer that option but sadly it was never offered to me but I'm looking into it, thanks

I've been taking mk7 (k2) for 3 weeks or so after seeing this information.

Vitamin K2 Effective In Rheumatoid ArthritisDr. Michael Murray

In addition I've been using vitamin D3 50,000 iu's a day and magnesium oil.

Another report indicates calcification is a problem in joints among other things that calcification causes. Three supplements that help break down calcification....
Vitamin K2 in the Mk7 format
Vitamin D3
And Magnesium

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: novel therapy in gastrointestinal tract.
Review article
Sikiric P, et al. Curr Pharm Des. 2011.

Abstract

Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 is an anti-ulcer peptidergic agent, safe in inflammatory bowel disease clinical trials (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419, PL 14736) and wound healing, stable in human gastric juice and has no reported toxicity. We focused on BPC 157 as a therapy in peridontitis, esophagus, stomach, duodenum, intestine, liver and pancreas lesions. Particularly, it has a prominent effect on alcohol-lesions (i.e., acute, chronic) and NSAIDs-lesions (interestingly, BPC 157 both prevents and reverses adjuvant arthritis). In rat esophagitis and failed function of both lower esophageal sphincter (LES) and pyloric sphincters (PS), BPC 157 increased pressure in both sphincters till normal and reduced esophagitis. However, in healthy rats, it may decrease (PS) or increase (LES) the pressure in sphincters. It has strong angiogenic potential, it acts protectively on endothelium, prevents and reverses thrombus formation after abdominal aorta anastomosis, affects many central disturbances (i.e., dopamine and 5-HT system), the NO-system (either L-arginine and L-NAME effects), endothelin, acts as a free radical scavenger (counteracting CCl4-, paracetamol-, diclofenac-injuries) and exhibits neuroprotective properties. BPC 157 successfully heals the intestinal anastomosis, gastrocutaneous, duodenocutaneous and colocutaneous fistulas in rats, as well as interacting with the NO-system. Interestingly, the fistula closure was achieved even when the BPC 157 therapy was postponed for one month. In short-bowel syndrome escalating throughout 4 weeks, the constant weight gain above preoperative values started immediately with peroral and parental BPC 157 therapy and the villus height, crypth depth and muscle thickness (inner (circular) muscular layer) additionally increased. Thus, BPC 157 may improve gastrointestinal tract therapy.

This may just be broscience...but

I have been using SP IGF1-LR3 for 6 days now for site injection (as apposed to SQ) for my bi's and tri's and my tennis elbow is GONE....like LEFT QUICK, FAST, and IN A HURRY.

Seen some stuff about it helping tendons and cartilage and shit but cant quote anything but it inadvertently worked for my right elbow tendinitis.

ARR

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity