over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back Iso Row Machine

I think it was lats who posted about getting some Chinese stuff a while back.

Just looked at that French fitness site. For their pricing I think I’d rather do used hammer

Always go old school Hammer.
I’ve sold so much used crap rows on Marketplace from RetroFitness! Even Crunch on my side of town has that Alibaba garbage rows.
Stick with hammer and just have a good painter re-do it!

I think it was lats who posted about getting some Chinese stuff a while back.
Don’t do the Chinese Alibaba stuff…Yes you can fet 10 pieces for $7000 but it’s garbage!

Don’t do the Chinese Alibaba stuff…Yes you can get 10 pieces for $7000 but it’s garbage!
Just do a Facebook Marketplace search on Hammer Strength…Michigan and Ohio always have a ton of stuff.
I made close to $15,000 in one month just flipping equipment!
Rogue is everywhere in Ohio since its based out of there.

I ended up buying an assisted chin/dip from French Fitness and it came with bad bearings. Couldn't get them to rectify so ended up spending another $400+ on a technician to come out and replace them. Won't buy them again.

Here’s a nice one in Ohio for $1000…
View attachment 180377
Is this just a lat pull-down leverage machine? The one I was eye fucking had two rowing variations. Ohio is a looooong ways away from me too… I’m not on any type of social media either..

Before Covid, Craigslist was always dependable for finding equipment and plates. It’s not the case now around my area.

I’ll most likely end up getting that Steelflex model. Just gotta make sure it’ll fit in my space.

Cage

Is this just a lat pull-down leverage machine? The one I was eye fucking had two rowing variations. Ohio is a looooong ways away from me too… I’m not on any type of social media either..

Before Covid, Craigslist was always dependable for finding equipment and plates. It’s not the case now around my area.

I’ll most likely end up getting that Steelflex model. Just gotta make sure it’ll fit in my space.

Cage
It's a Hammer Strength High Row, common in big commercial gyms. It's replicates an upper back pulldown.

I’ve been looking lately at adding an iso row machine to my gym. I like this design from Steelflex. Looks capable of doing lat pull downs, Iso pull-downs, and rows/Iso-rows. Anyone familiar with this brand? Or know of another one with a similar capabilities/build/footprint? Thanks in advance fellas!

Cage
Steelflex is essentially a home unit.. the biomechanics of their pieces aren't bad.. just use cheaper materials.. I had a flat plate loaded bench press of theirs I bought on clearance once.. thought " what the hell".. might as well try as it was so cheap.. it had very good biomechanics.. was durable enough.. I sold it to my nephew but not a bad purchase

Steelflex is essentially a home unit.. the biomechanics of their pieces aren't bad.. just use cheaper materials.. I had a flat plate loaded bench press of theirs I bought on clearance once.. thought " what the hell".. might as well try as it was so cheap.. it had very good biomechanics.. was durable enough.. I sold it to my nephew but not a bad purchase
Thanks for the response @LATS. Good to know they produce a decent home piece!

Cage

For me personally (everyone's calculus and sensativity to variables is different), unless crazy cheap/easy to flip/easy to acquire I'd only consider pieces I'd personally used or were very highly recommended by people I know and trust. Money is a factor but strength curves and biomechanics are very individual. Look at Titan's first Gen SSB - dumb and screwed as hell and couldn't even copy a known design right and we are talking a bar with two curves. Eventually they just knocked off the Crepinsek like everyone else.

A great piece for you may suck for me. Time and hassle are costly too. I'm a buy once/cry once guy and I'll pay a premium for the piece I want and get to work rather than messing around having to redo or undo a transaction. I'm also older, multiple kids, very busy with work/travel, etc so different priorities. Also out of space in my gym sadly or not so sadly!

Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, edu auctions, and hell even used equipment flippers - give them their cut and find me the piece.

There's a thread on Bodybuilding dot Com in their equipment forum. "best of the best" or some such listing the consensus best in class pieces in numerous categories as well as a list of honorable mentions. Not gospel but may help narrow a search too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws