over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best place to get mt2?

SlickNYC

Registered
Can anyone recommend a site they prefer? Wanted to get BA as well and these sites want 35-40$ for 30ml. Also got some bad MT2 a coupe of years ago that made me nauseous as hell and no tan- not looking to deal with that again. Thx guys

Nauseous is one of the side effects for many using MT2 so it sounds like you had a good source. I have gotten good products from the sponsors on here. Could it have been your protocol was not optimal?

Nauseous is one of the side effects for many using MT2 so it sounds like you had a good source. I have gotten good products from the sponsors on here. Could it have been your protocol was not optimal?
Ive run mt2 many times over the years and yes it is a side effect but I did not experience the libido increase or tanning- just a flushed face and severe nauseousness. It was from a sponsor no longer around and there were several others who experienced the same results or lack of results. Maybe the quality it was compromised somehow but idk. I also bought a bunch of HCG that was also bunk- go figure.I wanna say 2 years ago. Not sure if it was this board or another.

Ive run mt2 many times over the years and yes it is a side effect but I did not experience the libido increase or tanning- just a flushed face and severe nauseousness. It was from a sponsor no longer around and there were several others who experienced the same results or lack of results. Maybe the quality it was compromised somehow but idk. I also bought a bunch of HCG that was also bunk- go figure.I wanna say 2 years ago. Not sure if it was this board or another.
What was the protocol you used? Amount, how often, amount of time tanning? I never noticed an libido increase. But I consider phycological to be a driving force there and that is difficult to quantify.

I always just do a Google search and get a supplier... I’d post the one I used last two times but I don’t think I can... You can PM me for it... They been good to me for the last few years. I get that funky gut feeling for abt the 1st two injects of just 2 clicks on a slin pin. Then after that I go to 10 clicks and I’m Gucci! No funky feeling anymore. Guess my body adjusts to the stuff. Only thing I notice is the errant erections that pop up from time to time out of nowhere.

Cage

Easiest way for me was to eat a lot of sweets. Then go get my blood work. Tell my doctor it was fasting. Boom, prescription metformin. I’m sure plenty of sponsee have it as well. I know for sure I have seen it before.

Direct-VIP’s MT2 was the strongest i’ve ever tried in the few years i’ve been taking it. I’m naturally olive skin but a month on 1mg/day with zero sun exposure made me tan, 15 minutes in sun exposure gave me a deep tan, anymore i would have been too dark.

Mt2 is awesome !!! I don’t get any bad side effects. I just get tan and my libido goes way up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131