over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can CJC 1295 NO DAC cause gyno?

aladdin

Newbies
I started CJC 1295 no DAC & GHRP 6 (a couple times with GHRP 2). 100/100 2 or 3 times a day. I only made 4 days. I started to get some puffy nips.
I have read about the GHRP 6 & 2 having some prolactin related gyno sides.
Does the CJC 1295 no DAC (GRF-129) cause any gyno problems? I was hoping to continue using the No DAC with some HGH Frag since I for sure can't use the GHRP2 & 6
Thanks

Had the same problem taking the same thing, but I was using dac. Sure did waste a few bucks.

Does anyone know for sure if cjc dac or no dac will cause gyno?

I had the same issue and also read about 6 & 2 causing some prolactin issues. I lowered my doses and the problem went awy. For some reason as I get older, prolactin has been becoming more of an issue for me. We may just be more susceptible than others to the side effects.

I had the same issue and also read about 6 & 2 causing some prolactin issues. I lowered my doses and the problem went awy. For some reason as I get older, prolactin has been becoming more of an issue for me. We may just be more susceptible than others to the side effects.

Mind sharing what you lowered the dose to? I had this same problem using CJC 1295 w/o dac at 100mcg and ghrp 2 or ipam at 100mcg. Puffy nips and started to get slight gyno. If you could share that would be awesome. :D

I've never had gyno from any peptide but if it is an issue then take some cabergoline or pramipexole.

update: discontinued the 2/6 & CJC no dac. After about 5 weeks of exemestane & torem my gyno has gone down.
I decided to try some Hex, even though it is supposed to be worse for prolactin. I started at 50mcg 1x a day for a few days & have worked up to 100 2 x a day. I have not had any sides with the hex. No puffy nipples at all. So, I guess things the moral is that things effect everybody different.

Sure, and once you've had gyno, you in the club, biatch! It means you've made it. Go head take the stuff, then you nipps get "puffy"~ Next you start a thread that says "hey guys, I think I've got gyno." Then we be like "yah man, you're in now. Take some Caber and Letro."

Or maybe sometime we should look at the role of prolactin in mammary development. Or maybe it depends on how you define gynecomastia. Does a little water retention qualify? Or is it only with the development of epithelial and glandular tissue?

Traditionally speaking, it was thought that prolactin is not enough to initiate the development of breasts.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws