over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Constant pain and swelling from Test Enanthate

Tim Zane

Registered
I have a batch of Test E from SP Labs and it seriously feels like an injury everytime I pin. I'm left swollen and in pain. What gives with this? Can barely sit down.

I don't know who SP labs is or if they're a forum source, so no offence intended to anyone but...

...get a better source. Test E is the smoothest, most painfree shot there is.

UGL Test E became extremely PIPPY for me since 2021. Something to do with the raws being acidic or whatever the fuck. Switch to Cyp.
This is another level. Last pin yesterday made my butt cheek so swollen and hurts all across the whole glute and a tough knot inside.

Expiration date?

UGL Test E became extremely PIPPY for me since 2021. Something to do with the raws being acidic or whatever the fuck. Switch to Cyp.

This.

I’ve switched to Cyp with ZERO PIP.

Enan was leaving enormous knots, regardless of the source.

Only source that didn’t knot me were pre 2020 and Vicon’s current. Anything past 2020, including several raws = horrid PIP.

Almost thought it was just how I handled all gear because I’d mix shots and just assume any injection would cause a knot.

Running Cyp and mast E now with literally zero knotting.

I can't take cypionate but rarely find a test e that causes pip... to each thier own I guess.
For me any cypionate ester knots me up and gets swollen and red. I tried test and bold and stopped all together

I won’t use Test Ethanate even if I got free bottles… It ALWAYS causes extreme PIP with me. Haven’t touched the stuff in many years.

As mentioned already if you’re dead set on using what you bought then cut it with some sterile oil or another compound.

Cage

Test e is a total no go for me. The knots and pip are ridiculous. I tried switching labs etc. with the same result. I can’t even use sust if it has test e in it. Once I switched to cyp the pain and knots subsided completely.

It's been a problem since the early 2000s. My guess is the influx of huge amounts of testosterone from China allows more to sit unused for longer than years prior which allows for decomposition. Enanthate seems especially sensitive to decomposition. If you can get the raws while still powder form, it's generally good. If you get it after it's liquified, it's trouble.

Once I switched to cypionate and decanoate, I've never had PIP again.

I have a batch of Test E from SP Labs and it seriously feels like an injury everytime I pin. I'm left swollen and in pain. What gives with this? Can barely sit down.
Dear Tim,

Sigh, ... Here we go again. This is at least my sixth time posting in the beginner's form Regarding Enanthate.

There's a percentage of people who are allergic to it. You are one of them. From this point on, do not purchase or inject anything that has Enanthate.

Switch to Cypionate

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity