mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Don't use gmail, yahoo, and hotmail for sensitive correspondence, Noobs!

I believe the government can basically access anything if they really want to. The thing is they don't really have time to care about smaller stuff that we may email about related to bodybuilding.

I thought about this a little more and actually everything you do can be tracked. You internet connection to your home or work has a specific IP address. So if you visit a website and they are watching that website THEY know who you are.

I thought about this a little more and actually everything you do can be tracked. You internet connection to your home or work has a specific IP address. So if you visit a website and they are watching that website THEY know who you are.

VPN

There's no security with the Internet. If u want secure, write a letter then have the person burn it

Tor isn't secure. The only email service I use is ru-mx based offshore in Russia

**broken link removed**

They have a totally different system that connects via SSH.

I just stumbled across this thread and I was just wondering if anything has changed in the last year or two? That's about how long it has been since I emailed my Grandma, and in all honesty, since I usually only ask her for a half a dozen of her fresh baked cookies (unlike those that ask for 10 dozen or more), I have always used my same personal email that I use to all other friends and family. Again, I never bug Grandma too much, and it is obvious the cookies I ask for are just for me since I'm never asking for much, but like others have posted, I just figure there is so much spying going on anyway why even bother hiding. Just my 2 cents, but the same email I write my Mom and friends with is the same one I use for Grandma. Had the email address for about 10 years now.

I am not new but i didnt realize i havent used this accout in so long so i have to gert my post up

so i thought i mine as well start by asking some basic questions

obv safe-mil is not secure as it's run by isreal intlgence sercives, so i heard

hush mail is more like mush mail

whats the best bet for a semi secure email that free?

cheers
chemrage

I know this is an old thread but I'd like to chime in a tad. I'm not going to get technical and read Google's privacy policy but I highly doubt a multi-billion dollar company would be pushed around by authorities for sensitive data as opposed to the makeshift "offshore" email providers safemail, hushmail, etc who claim to "protect" your sensitive information. We all know that's a joke, right?

I know this is an old thread but I'd like to chime in a tad. I'm not going to get technical and read Google's privacy policy but I highly doubt a multi-billion dollar company would be pushed around by authorities for sensitive data as opposed to the makeshift "offshore" email providers safemail, hushmail, etc who claim to "protect" your sensitive information. We all know that's a joke, right?

I think that is a pretty naive way to think...When push comes to shove, government usually wins!

If you're saying don't use your personal email you better also not use your personal home address, your own name when sending payments, etc.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear