over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

External catheter condom.

notorius

Registered
I m thinking to get condom catheter with bags to avoid frequent "get off beds" to urinate which ruin my day since it takes me about 2 hours each time to fall back asleep. If anyone is using such tool, how is it doing for you? Or maybe you have a better alternative, please share.

I deal with some of those when doing hospital transfers. It is my understanding that any device like that can increase your risk for a UTI. I'll see if I can ask a nurse about it today.

I've used them a few times when doing deep cold water dives in a drysuit. They worked but I don't know that I'd be using one on a daily basis.

I deal with some of those when doing hospital transfers. It is my understanding that any device like that can increase your risk for a UTI. I'll see if I can ask a nurse about it today.
But there would be no tube going into the penis orifice.

They used to sell something to that effect here in New Orleans. It was everywhere during Mardi Gras. It was called “The Sneaky Leaker”. Basically a condom, with a tube attached to the top. You ran the tube down your leg, cutting the length to your height. Then you could piss wherever you’d like and no one would know. Finding a place to pee is a priority during parades!!!!!!!!! I don’t think these are made anymore though.

Cage

I m thinking to get condom catheter with bags to avoid frequent "get off beds" to urinate which ruin my day since it takes me about 2 hours each time to fall back asleep. If anyone is using such tool, how is it doing for you? Or maybe you have a better alternative, please share.
I'd be very careful. Because once you start, I'm betting you'll be wetting the bed for the rest of your life.

or can try avoiding liquids 4 hours before bed or more hours as needed

Just don't drink water a few hrs before bed

I know of pros talking about using a bucket next to their bed to piss instead of having to go to the bathroom

Honestly; I like bodybuilding, but stuff like this is insane. Just get up and pee, or don't drink too much fluids before bed

Have muscles and be normal

Just don't drink water a few hrs before bed

I know of pros talking about using a bucket next to their bed to piss instead of having to go to the bathroom

Honestly; I like bodybuilding, but stuff like this is insane. Just get up and pee, or don't drink too much fluids before bed

Have muscles and be normal
I usually stop drinking any fluids 5/6 hours before bedtime. Even if I wake up only once to use the restroom, my sleep is off for 2 or even around 3 hours in order for me to fall back to sleep again.

I usually stop drinking any fluids 5/6 hours before bedtime. Even if I wake up only once to use the restroom, my sleep is off for 2 or even around 3 hours in order for me to fall back to sleep again.

If you have that issue falling back asleep I’d say your issue has nothing to do with getting up to pee and more to do with your actual sleep cycle and what you may or may not being doing to get healthy sleep..

I used to have lots of trouble falling asleep and staying asleep…

I don’t look at my phone or TV at least 30 min before trying to actually sleep…

I turn everything in the room off, not a single light on. No TV, nothing..

Cold… Lowering temperatures actually helps one fall asleep..

I eat one of my meals before bed so I’m not hungry, being hungry keeps me awake like nothing else..

I take a zinc and magnesium L-Threonate supp before bed..

I always wake up to pee at least once a night (I drink a lot of water) and what I do is I try to make it as lazy as possible… I get up, I literally keep my eyes closed (I obviously know my way around my room to go to the bathroom without running into anything), I don’t turn on the light or anything, and I sit down to pee, yup, like a chick lol.. But I don’t miss the toilet and I don’t have to turn on the light or even open my eyes..

Then I just go back to bed and I fall right back asleep..

I have reviewed my diet multiple times and, since I started having Leucine twice or 3 times a day prior to the first 3 meals/shakes, my unusual frequent peeing a night begun. The meal prior to bed has some micellar casein powder but mixed with food and not any fluid like milk or water. I am starting to suspect some of it to be the reason.
Again, the problem isn't falling asleep when I go to bed, it is when I get up in the middle of the night to urinate, and going to bed to fall asleep sleep is the issue for a couple of hours.

Look up diabetes insipidus.

When I used to smoke a lot more pot than I do now I used to drink a ton of water at night as I'd wake up parched but also would piss a ton and wake up all the time. I attributed my diet at the time, eating more carbs due to "the munchies", drinking more water, due to dry mouth, and also marijuana has certain effects on my body I have noticed over the past 25 years of use that people sometimes don't believe or doesn't happen to people using the product for as long of a duration as myself.

Anyway, over the course of time I noticed decreasing my use of pot, eating less carbs at night has significantly helped the night time dry mouth and also the frequent peeing at night.

The above though has nothing to do with trying to get back to sleep which is another topic altogether.

I used to get up to piss all the time during the night. After I got my CPAP I sleep through the night. The downside is I stand at the toilet pissing for what seems like for every when I wake up in the morning! LOL

Look into Coloplast Freedom Catheter. Seems like this is better than the option you presented from Amazon. Also this option was mentioned as a far superior product in the Amazon Reviews.

Cage

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner