over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

front loading a cycle?

Big_C

Registered
Curious to see what your guy's opinions are on front loading. I'm thinking about doing this for my next cycle.

I like the idea for long esters. You shouldn't need much. Maybe twice your beginning dose for the first inject.

No need. It will build up eventually.

Front loading test leads to more aromatization at the beginning of a cycle. But you can do it if you want. Kick in with an oral if you're in a hurry to start seeing results.

front loading, terrible idea, all aas work on negative feedback loop system. if you start out with high doses your body is gona jack all its counter measures up, more aromatization, higher shbg, etc...

front loading was a bad idea, start small and increase as you go, add compounds as you go to extend the effectiveness of the cycle, for example adding a something that is a progesterone type drug as your progress stalls will increase gains again.

I like to front load and switch/add compounds every about 4 weeks. If i'm going to be shut down i want results. Thats me, impatient no way im waiting for eq to build up. I cant say its the best cause its only way ive done it.

Last edited:
I always double dose the first week cause I don't like waiting 3-4 weeks and orals give me acid reflux.
I don't notice any more sides than I usually would and my SHBG is always really low. The more gear I take the lower it gets.

I always double dose the first week cause I don't like waiting 3-4 weeks and orals give me acid reflux.
I don't notice any more sides than I usually would and my SHBG is always really low. The more gear I take the lower it gets.

I only get acid reflux when i use a damn oral!

I have never had any luck with the front loading theory.Then again that is just my opinion.

I see no advantage to frontloading. It's a bro science principle at best.
Most accounts of frontloading are considered when long esters are used and doses of the same long ester would be nearly double up etc. This will not increase the amount of time the ester takes to reach peak blood levels and thus it holds no advantage. If one knows what doses are adequate then frontloading using any dose above this is simply just extra money and strain against overall health.

If I am using long esters I will use T prop at the beginning but I do not consider this frontloading.

Assuming that the true half life of enathate is 7-days. Let's say the cycle is 500mg per week with 2x weekly injections of 250mg.

Without front loading the first injection will release 125mg of testosterone into the blood over the first week. If you double up and inject 500mg on the first short, 250mg will be released in the first week.

Front loading does indeed increase blood serum levels quicker. The disadvantage may be estrogen related sides.

As said above, you could achieve better results "front loading" the long ester with a short ester.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131