over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Vials - vacuum vs no vacuum

TheeBC

Registered
Newbies
Hey All,

I've bought a few kids form a few sources and testing them out to see which I like the most, (if I can tell a difference)

I just started using a new one and I am noticing when go to dilute the GH powder w/ BAC this vial isnt pulling the water out of the rig automatically.

I heard one person say vacuum is a validation that your GH is potentially real. Since I am new to GH and have bought a few kits to experiment with I'm wondering if that is a myth/BS or should one consider the legitimacy of their GH by the vacuuming effect?

Thanks!

Myth

Vacuum has more to do with QC of the lab than the quality of the growth hormone.

Inject a vial and pull serum GH bloods approximately 2-3 hours post injection to determine potency.

Hey All,

I've bought a few kids form a few sources and testing them out to see which I like the most, (if I can tell a difference)

I just started using a new one and I am noticing when go to dilute the GH powder w/ BAC this vial isnt pulling the water out of the rig automatically.

I heard one person say vacuum is a validation that your GH is potentially real. Since I am new to GH and have bought a few kits to experiment with I'm wondering if that is a myth/BS or should one consider the legitimacy of their GH by the vacuuming effect?

Thanks!
Vacuum is not a quality validation. Quality is HPLC test (purity, dimer) and test your igf1, GH serum.
There are lots of sponsors who sell great HGH.

Vacuum is not a quality validation. Quality is HPLC test (purity, dimer) and test your igf1, GH serum.

^^^agreed ..HPLC testing is the only way to truly determine GH quality

"serum" tests for GH & IGF were the best we could do without "HPLC" testing
..serum tests are inferior to HPLC due to individual variables that affect the results

^^^in other words; just bc someone scored a 40 GH serum on a given GH, does NOT mean that you will have he same results/score

.....or should one consider the legitimacy of their GH by the vacuuming effect?

^^^regarding this ..no not necessarily

..for example some labs "fill with nitrogen" vs using a "vacuum-seal"

"nitrogen filling" is more expensive & superior to "vacuum seal"

MISSED THE EDIT WINDOW, REVISIONS BELOW IN BLUE:

^^^agreed ..HPLC testing is the only way to truly determine GH quality

"serum" tests for GH & IGF were the best we could do without "HPLC" testing
..serum tests are inferior to HPLC due to individual variables that affect the results

^^^in other words; just bc someone scored a 40 GH serum on a given GH, does NOT mean that you will have he same results/score
(..same goes for "IGF" serum tests)

.....or should one consider the legitimacy of their GH by the vacuuming effect?

^^^regarding this ..no not necessarily

..it may reflect the "capacity" of a lab ..in that they have the equipment to create a vacuumed product
^^^but most selling this stuff ARE NOT the manufacturing lab that created them
..they are simply "re-sellers" (..glorified as they may be)
..some even go as far as "branding" their ACQUIRED GH as their own, but they are not "producing" & thus "vauuming" anything

..another example to the point above is; some labs "fill with nitrogen" vs using a "vacuum-seal"

"nitrogen filling" is more expensive & superior to "vacuum seal"

Hey All,

Thanks!

If there's no vacuum seal ? ....well you should do your research on why vacuum seal is important especially buying gh. And not listen to some guy on a forum as gospel.

Hey All,

Thanks!
Best way to test is blood work :
Inject 10ius intramuscular fasted and 3 hours later do blood work for IGF levels and GH serum . And if gh serum is over 16 is good and IGF over 300

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws