over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GHRP-6+CJC+HGH Frag

I got the timelines through research. The gh frag starts releasing ffa's a bit sooner than the ghrh/ghrp. Still the gh pulse has peaked before any ffa's are released. So, there is no blunting if the gh release.

The question then becomes us gh frag and peptides at the same time redundant? Does 400mcg of gh frag max out lipolysis, does ghrh/ghrp max out lipolysis? Or do both max out lipolysis together?

I believe what dat meant was that consistent gh frag dosing releases ffa's..> These circulating ffa's are what will blunt the gh release.

For instance:

8am: dose gh frag
11am: dose peptides

at 11am, you still have circulating ffa's. It is the same as ingested fats---> blunted gh release.

Brought this thread back from the dead! ;)

Correct. I believe this is what Dat was getting at. However, I think there should be no issue dosing FRAG and cjc/ghrp at the same time upon rising. I do the peps IM in delt so it hits as fast as possible. Then the frag subq. Then I hit the cardio (fasted). The released FFA from the FRAG will not be circulating in time to blunt the GH pulse from the peps. In theory it should be a great combo like this. Then I fast until noon. It's been working well.

Using 500mcg minimum for the FRAG, often use 1mg.

I noticed some serious increase in hunger when I switched from Ipam to ghrp2. I did not think it would be that pronounced but it was. Since I'm cutting, not worth it. Back to ipam even though its not the best in terms of pulse. Hex is the most potent in terms of pulse, but also most likely to cause cortisol/prolactin increases. How is hex on hunger though?

I got the timelines through research. The gh frag starts releasing ffa's a bit sooner than the ghrh/ghrp. Still the gh pulse has peaked before any ffa's are released. So, there is no blunting if the gh release.

The question then becomes us gh frag and peptides at the same time redundant? Does 400mcg of gh frag max out lipolysis, does ghrh/ghrp max out lipolysis? Or do both max out lipolysis together?

That question is more tricky. I have no idea. I'd love to see some opinions on it.

Last edited:
Just reviving this thread so others can check up on it in the future IME hex did increase hunger a little but nothing like MK677 or GHRP6. I’d say somewhere between Ipam and GHRP2. (Doesn’t make my stomach gargle but does make me feel like i have a bit of room to fill sorta like when you eat a large meal before bed and wake up feeling hungry)

Thanks for the thread will be starting GHRP-2 and HGH frag my protocol will be as follows:
Keep ghrp shot beside my bed (100mcg) and set my alarm a hour prior to having to wake up take shot go back to sleep and then when I have to wake take my frag at 500mcg and then hit the gym an hour later then try to get a decent arm or calf pump (or whatever body part is lagging high rep it) and include 45min cardio after which is a total of 1hr+ exercise. Post workout take another shot of ghrp and then drive home make sure to get at least 3hr between ghrp shots. Once home slam a shake with a banana or rice cakes (clean quick release carbs) then shower or whatever and get a decent meal in. I have heard many times .8g per kg of body weight in carbs and .4g of protein per kg which is what I try to get in within half hour starting when i slam shake

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear