over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much GH in contest prep?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
Is 5iu enough? I no more is better, but im not rich.. what is the sweet spot for fat loss and body recompilation in terms of fullness, vascularity, etc.

Would 5iu do it? I really don't think I could afford 10iu..

Maybe 5iu + 25mg MK 677? But worried about the sides when dieting. I was going to add peptides in, but it looks like the prices will go up or be off the market when prep rolls around in around a year. I can't stock up now.. money issues at the momment do to a pet medical expense.

I'm doing 5iu upon waking fasted right now in the offseason and its doing great things for keeping fat off.

From my research, HGH is not a very good fat burner and its expensive.

There's cheaper alternatives.

By HGH does make u fuller, vascular, and that nice 3D look.

gh is one of the best fat burners and basically makes it impossible to catabolic but make sure you are using legit gh...

the more you use the greater the effects, if you use 15iu you wont be able to keep fat on you no matter what you eat, use 4iu you will have to whatch diet but will look pretty good.

of course flim of water will be there,but that drops when you drop the gh for a week or two

using 5iu all am? i would recommed 2.5iu am/pm
for fatloss subq will be better but i always do IM regardless of goals

Last edited:
5ius is fine for the purposing of prepping for a show. More isn't always better especially when it comes to gh as igf levels tend to taper off. If 5ius isn't doing it's job, you should question the quality of your gh, as any pharm grade or good generic at that dose, will produce fantastic results.

Ive always used 4iu while prepping; split 2 and 2. IMO Mk is better suited for offseason. I tend to hold a lot of water on MK even at 12.5 ED.

Is 5iu enough? I no more is better, but im not rich.. what is the sweet spot for fat loss and body recompilation in terms of fullness, vascularity, etc.

Would 5iu do it? I really don't think I could afford 10iu..

Maybe 5iu + 25mg MK 677? But worried about the sides when dieting. I was going to add peptides in, but it looks like the prices will go up or be off the market when prep rolls around in around a year. I can't stock up now.. money issues at the momment do to a pet medical expense.

I'm doing 5iu upon waking fasted right now in the offseason and its doing great things for keeping fat off.

Peptides will still be around in a year. I think SARMS like mk677 will be around too because they have legitimate value in helping those with GH deficiency and bone loss, plus antiaging.
5ius HGH plus mk677 is a lot of growth hormone.

Peptides will still be around in a year. I think SARMS like mk677 will be around too because they have legitimate value in helping those with GH deficiency and bone loss, plus antiaging.
5ius HGH plus mk677 is a lot of growth hormone.

I thought peptide companies were closing shop soon?

I still have some mexi green tops back from 2012 im using now.. loving the results at 5iu in the offseason. When I run out, I will be going with riptropin.. well the providers grey tops.

GH at 5iu in the AM is keeping me leaner than ever before right now.. i normally pack fat on so easy being an endomorph... im actually holding steady fat wise for the first time ever.

I use 6iu atm for coming show on leg days bump to 10,10 days prior show i will cut it out.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws