over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it safe to have HGH tested?

jdog55

Banned
Is it safe to have HGH tested? is my question.

I will be pinning HGH for the first time ever soon and I will do it sub-q in my belly fat. I want to test it asap to make sure it's good, ect.

I've read a lot of posts in the past saying...I just injected 2iu of HGH and felt like I was going to die...I ate some fruit and felt better. Then people responding that HGH can make someone hypo every once in a while.

So i guess my question is if it does that "every once in a while" at 2iu is it safe to take 10IU IM and go get serum tested to first time ever trying hgh.

Last edited:
Never heard of going hypo from a 2iu shot of growth. You'll be fine to do the test. If you're really that concerned just keep a couple sugar packets in your pocket.

There was some gh a few years back that was suspected of being slin because it was making people going hypo. I believe it was nipertropin. Gh shouldnt make you go low like that.

I have been doing 2iu's 5 days a week for years(prescribed by hrt MD) and have not had an ounce of a problem.

There was some gh a few years back that was suspected of being slin because it was making people going hypo. I believe it was nipertropin. Gh shouldnt make you go low like that.
I had that. I think it was GHRP 6 in it. Had the same feelings.

GH raises Blood sugars, not lowers it.

Whenever the glucose (sugar) level in one's blood rises high temporarily, this condition is known as hyperglycemia. The opposite condition, low blood sugar, is called hypoglycemia.

Whenever the glucose (sugar) level in one's blood rises high temporarily, this condition is known as hyperglycemia. The opposite condition, low blood sugar, is called hypoglycemia.

If the gh raises blood sugar your body would make insulin to lower it also the body makes slin to conert gh to igf which I think could cause over amount of insulin needed which may cause you to go hypo.. just a theory brother lol I have gone hypo off of gh numerous times but I'm also very very insulin sensitive, that's why I wont touch slin. Correct me if I'm wrong though

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I had that. I think it was GHRP 6 in it. Had the same feelings.

I had the same stuff 3-4 years ago and I swear it was slin. I've tried several brands since then but never felt hypo again.

I agree it raises it, but for some reason I get hypo on occasion. Can anyone chime in on this?

Hyperglycemia, or high blood sugar (glucose), is a serious health problem for those with diabetes. Hyperglycemia develops when there is too much sugar in the blood. In people with diabetes, there are two specific types of hyperglycemia that occur:

Fasting hyperglycemia is defined as a blood sugar greater than 130 mg/dL (milligrams per deciliter) after fasting for at least 8 hours.
Postprandial or after-meal hyperglycemia is defined as a blood sugar usually greater than 180 mg/dL. In people without diabetes postprandial or post-meal sugars rarely go over 140 mg/dL. However, occasionally after a large meal, a 1-2 hour post-meal sugar level can reach 180 mg/dL. Consistently elevated high post-meal blood sugar levels can be an indicator that a person has or is at high risk for developing type 2 diabetes
When a person with diabetes has hyperglycemia frequently or for long periods of time as indicated by a high HbA1c blood test, damage to nerves, blood vessels, and other body organs can occur. Hyperglycemia can also lead to more serious conditions, including ketoacidosis -- mostly in people with type 1 diabetes -- and hyperglycemic hyperosmolar nonketotic syndrome (HHNS) in people with type 2 diabetes or in people at risk for type 2 diabetes.

What Causes Hyperglycemia in Diabetes?
Hyperglycemia in diabetes may be caused by:

Skipping or forgetting your insulin or oral glucose-lowering medicine
Eating too many grams of carbohydrates for the amount of insulin administered or just eating too many grams of carbohydrates in general
Infection
Illness
Increased stress
Decreased activity or exercising less than usual
Strenuous physical activity, especially when blood glucose levels are high to begin with and insulin levels are low

What Are the Symptoms of Hyperglycemia in Diabetes?
If you have diabetes, it is important to know the early signs of hyperglycemia. If hyperglycemia is left untreated, it may develop into ketoacidosis (if you have type 1 diabetes) or HHNS (if you have type 2 diabetes), both of which are serious emergencies.

Early signs of hyperglycemia in diabetes may include:

Increased thirst
Headaches
Difficulty concentrating
Blurred vision
Frequent urination
Fatigue (weak, tired feeling)
Weight loss
Blood sugar more than 180 mg/dL
Prolonged hyperglycemia in diabetes may result in:

Vaginal and skin infections
Slow-healing cuts and sores
Decreased vision
Nerve damage causing painful cold or insensitive feet, loss of hair on the lower extremities, and/or erectile dysfunction
Stomach and intestinal problems such as chronic constipation or diarrhea
Damage to your eyes, blood vessels, or kidneys

Real GH does not lower BG, period.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws