advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is lowering estrogen too much a concern on Masteron when added to low dose testosterone?

The way it was explained to me is masteron won’t lower estrogen numbers on bloodwork but it blocks some of the estrogen from entering the receptor site giving you reduced estrogenic effects. I found at a dose of 100-200mg per week masteron kept estrogenic side effects down with no negative sides. At 50mg daily (350mg/wk) my puffy nipples were completely gone and everything looked awesome but my joints got too stiff, especially in my knees. I have rheumatoid arthritis so I have to stick to lower doses. I didn’t experience thinning hair at all.

Masteron has strong androgenic effects and improves the androgen to estrogen ratio. Like Proviron, Masteron does not inhibit aromatase and therefore will not lower serum estradiol. Masteron and DHT helps with gyno because gyno is caused by a lack of androgenic activity in breast tissue.

As far as i know, masteron doesn't change the E2 serum level, but androgens/DHTs can offset estrogen effects in the body. (Breast tissue, endometrial tissue, joints, brain, etc)

This is why some guys have gyno tits even with low E2. Often times they have low T/DHT/E2 ratios or genetically weaker androgen receptors or CAG repeats, etc.

The way it was explained to me is masteron won’t lower estrogen numbers on bloodwork but it blocks some of the estrogen from entering the receptor site giving you reduced estrogenic effects. I found at a dose of 100-200mg per week masteron kept estrogenic side effects down with no negative sides. At 50mg daily (350mg/wk) my puffy nipples were completely gone and everything looked awesome but my joints got too stiff, especially in my knees. I have rheumatoid arthritis so I have to stick to lower doses. I didn’t experience thinning hair at all.
Do you notice any cosmetic benefits at 100-200mg of mast per week?

would 200mg mast show any cosmetic benefits?
It does for me, and I'm not lean at all right now. Less puffiness around the nipples and a little better definition around the chest, shoulders, arms. Better mood too. I definitely wish I would have tried it sooner.

Drostanolone was found to exert no competition with estrogen receptors. Therefore it is unlikely that the growth inhibitory effect of drostanolone in human breast cancer is mediated through interaction with estradiol binding proteins as suggested earlier by some authors in the past. The SERM-like mode of action is an outdated idea.
It actually represses the expression of the ER on the cell membrane. It basically doesn't behave like an AI nor a SERM.
Maybe something like Fulvestrant would be a more fair comparison, but still a stretch.
Can you pls post the study you are quoting from ?

A bunch. I have to have Test close to double or add something in that will aromatize like Deca or NPP.

Personally I prefer Estradiol at least 30 or higher. At under 20, I def feel like shit and it also hits HDL harder.
How about labs with test and eq, if so, what was test and eq dose?

I'm with you, I feel much better with estrogen in the normal, to slightly higher range.

On 250 test, 600 eq , will bump up this week, haven't had labs on this. Most labs I've seen on eq and test esp this low test, show low estradiol levels. Do you if raloxifene 30 mgs, would raise estradiol?

How about labs with test and eq, if so, what was test and eq dose?
I hadn't run EQ in quite a while (years) and I ran it last winter. 800 Test, 600 EQ, 350 NPP and 12.5 Aromason E3D and estradiol was 19. I then dropped the Aromasin to 6.25mg 2x a week and estradiol was 21. I then just dropped the Aromasin for the rest of the cycle. I would certainly say the EQ was helping to control the estrogen as there was def conversion on that amount of Test and also from the added NPP.

Next time I use Test and EQ I will not add an AI and just check my bloodwork about 3-4 weeks in and see where I'm at.
I'm with you, I feel much better with estrogen in the normal, to slightly higher range.
On 250 test, 600 eq , will bump up this week, haven't had labs on this. Most labs I've seen on eq and test esp this low test, show low estradiol levels. Do you if raloxifene 30 mgs, would raise estradiol?
Hmmm. It might raise serum levels but I think you are better off adding something that aromatizes or some DHEA. I know for me 6.25-12mg of DHEA daily will bounce estradiol up quick. I'm not a heavy converter but I can't handle 25mg a day of DHEA. (my one nip will get really sensitive fast)

Hmmm. It might raise serum levels but I think you are better off adding something that aromatizes or some DHEA. I know for me 6.25-12mg of DHEA daily will bounce estradiol up quick. I'm not a heavy converter but I can't handle 25mg a day of DHEA. (my one nip will get really sensitive fast)
Have you had lab results in these doses of dhea?

At least one other member has, and according to his test it did not raise dhea levels, but he didn't get estradiol tested.

Have you had lab results in these doses of dhea?

At least one other member has, and according to his test it did not raise dhea levels, but he didn't get estradiol tested.
DHEA-S levels are heavily influenced but how recently your last dose was. If you take it in the morning then draw labs, the level will be at its peak. If you take your last dose 24 hours earlier, the level could be back to baseline.

Same goes for pregnenolone

DHEA-S levels are heavily influenced but how recently your last dose was. If you take it in the morning then draw labs, the level will be at its peak. If you take your last dose 24 hours earlier, the level could be back to baseline.

Same goes for pregnenolone
Same goes for testosterone test, obviously. Its so cliche but will state obvious, guys testing on day 5 and saying their test is low, on 150 mgs, need to test different days like day three andf see where test is it. Sub-q doesnt kick in at least for two or three hours because I had blood drawn, lab results , after two to three afters after sub-q 10 or 20 mgs (I forget) dose. Im guessing oral dhea takes shorter , like most orals, maybe at most a few hours to kick in, depending on empty stomach, food.

Have a bottle of rub on pregnenolone and liquid allpregnenolone, seemed to cause me to feel slower due to gaba right? Do you get anything out of it?

I’m confused where did dhea come into the equation? Also not sure why but masteron kills my confidence like I’m not on test and sex drive. Give what reasons you will but for whatever reason I’m super sensitive to mixing l anything with test besides dbol or tbol maybe drol not sure

Same goes for testosterone test, obviously. Its so cliche but will state obvious, guys testing on day 5 and saying their test is low, on 150 mgs, need to test different days like day three andf see where test is it. Sub-q doesnt kick in at least for two or three hours because I had blood drawn, lab results , after two to three afters after sub-q 10 or 20 mgs (I forget) dose. Im guessing oral dhea takes shorter , like most orals, maybe at most a few hours to kick in, depending on empty stomach, food.

Have a bottle of rub on pregnenolone and liquid allpregnenolone, seemed to cause me to feel slower due to gaba right? Do you get anything out of it?
Yes exactly. So many people seem to ignore this.

I don't know much about topical pregnenolone or alopregnenolone. I do take 100mg pregnenolone orally split morning and evening though and I think it helps. My pregnenolone levels are <10 so I feel I should be taking it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131