advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab Results After 16 week cycle (No PCT)

Does novla even increase test levels on the same way clomid does? I always heard convicting info?

wait, so you ran letro for 4 weeks after you came off? Thats a PCT...a shitty one, but a testosterone stimulating PCT none the less. Sorry :eek:

Letro was used for 4 weeks to keep estrogen at bay while my body came back online. Sure, if you want to call it that go ahead. However, the traditional PCT involves using drugs such as nolva, clomid, etc to help get your body online. I was using an AI to prevent gyno, not to get my body back online.

How is that a shitty one even if it is? My blood work came back great :)

wait, so you ran letro for 4 weeks after you came off? Thats a PCT...a shitty one, but a testosterone stimulating PCT none the less. Sorry :eek:

Letro was used for 4 weeks to keep estrogen at bay while my body came back online. Sure, if you want to call it that go ahead. However, the traditional PCT involves using drugs such as nolva, clomid, etc to help get your body online. I was using an AI to prevent gyno, not to get my body back online.

How is that a shitty one even if it is? My blood work came back great :)

thats the way an standard PCT works.... reduce your estrogen using a SERM/AI so your hypothalamus detects low estrogen and rise LH/FSH production in order to increase testosterone and it's aromatization into estradiol....
no need to use SERMS, I used to choose just exemestane/Aromasin for my PCTs and it works OK.

But my best PCT was the last, July 2013, using just 100mcg of pharma triptorelin (easy to buy here in Spain even without a prescription) , no serms/IA.
5 months after the triptorelin PCT my levels (LH/FSH/Total Testosterone) remains at the same level I was on 2010.. before using any roid! nice PCT :) everyone should try this route.

I will if you ship some to me :)

thats the way an standard PCT works.... reduce your estrogen using a SERM/AI so your hypothalamus detects low estrogen and rise LH/FSH production in order to increase testosterone and it's aromatization into estradiol....
no need to use SERMS, I used to choose just exemestane/Aromasin for my PCTs and it works OK.

But my best PCT was the last, July 2013, using just 100mcg of pharma triptorelin (easy to buy here in Spain even without a prescription) , no serms/IA.
5 months after the triptorelin PCT my levels (LH/FSH/Total Testosterone) remains at the same level I was on 2010.. before using any roid! nice PCT :) everyone should try this route.

michael kors purses outlet store
css m4843

**broken link removed** Groeneveld has also been awarded as Best Dutch Model at the Marie Claire Netherlands Fashion Awards in 2011 and has appeared on the cover of numerous Vogue editions and walked for several high profile labels including Dior, Chanel, Fendi, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, John Galliano, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Versace and Donna Karan among othersYou can wear the look with trousers or a skirt
**broken link removed** got to make a choiceFinancial and home building stocks also lifted stocks, led by Bank of America and Masco Corp, which notched some of the day's biggest gains
**broken link removed** Hulk Hogan: Return of the Red and YellowFew could have expected Hulk Hogan to return to the company he left in 1993 Even the most highly promoted doorbuster deals can often be found online for less
**broken link removed** For most of these awards, there is a committee that votes on the recipient based on work excellence The engraved lower shield resembles acanthus, while the upper portion is square with a few hammered spots here and there for added decoration

Bloods look spot on. Looks like you're ready for another cycle! :headbang:

Whats going on everyone. I had made a thread a while about about the compounds I was using and that this would be my second time coming off cycle and not using PCT (Such as clomid, nolvadex, etc.) I was only running aromasin/letro to keep estro at bay while my body came back online by itself.

Recently got blood work about 12 week post cycle and I have to say I am very happy with the results.

Now only thing that came out that more out of range then others was my liver enzymes. I got them retested and the AST went down to normal ranges but ALT was slightly elevated. This is probably due to the fact I take adderoll xr and was taking advil past couple days, so I am ok with this.

AST- 42 (range of 4-44)
ALT- 53 (range 5-40)

Not sure if adderoll affects it, it is possible.

Estradiol- 27 (range 0-54)

Haven't used aromas in for past 3 says since nips feel better.

Test- 782 (range 241-827)

Let me know you guys think :)

Do your balls come back to size?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Yes. Coming off my current cycle in a week. 16 week cycle. Will keep you posted again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting info, Herc. Did you notice any big differences (mood, energy, balls, etc ...) between your traditional PCT recovery vs. the aromasin/letro PCT when coming back online?

Does novla even increase test levels on the same way clomid does? I always heard convicting info?

I don't think it directly increases test but it can increase sperm production.

I know that is almost 10 years old thread but still now is useful. You haven't write your cycle and what supplements had you used for pct. I have read also your other thread. Have you done other cycles without serms all these years?

Whats going on everyone. I had made a thread a while about about the compounds I was using and that this would be my second time coming off cycle and not using PCT (Such as clomid, nolvadex, etc.) I was only running aromasin/letro to keep estro at bay while my body came back online by itself.

Recently got blood work about 12 week post cycle and I have to say I am very happy with the results.

Now only thing that came out that more out of range then others was my liver enzymes. I got them retested and the AST went down to normal ranges but ALT was slightly elevated. This is probably due to the fact I take adderoll xr and was taking advil past couple days, so I am ok with this.

AST- 42 (range of 4-44)
ALT- 53 (range 5-40)

Not sure if adderoll affects it, it is possible.

Estradiol- 27 (range 0-54)

Haven't used aromas in for past 3 says since nips feel better.

Test- 782 (range 241-827)

Let me know you guys think :)
Nice job. You're lucky you didn't test in the 900s or your endo would try to put you on puberty blockers to get you into range.:cool:

Unfortunately over time, ur numbers will change. Then u will be on HRT for the rest of ur life. If u think it's fun think again.
Wondering if SAGE74 is still alive blasting and cruising. He's right. At age 59 after my 692nd cycle my test only came back to 332 ng/dL and I went on TRT.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131