over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maybe a Deca and EQ cycle. Normally do tren

I was nice and said this was a 100% genuine question because it was. It's not related to your initial question because this is a discussion board and no topics stays 100% focused on the singular question the OP asked.

Your response here shows my basis for asking. If you've 'more or less blasted and cruised for last 15 years' then you should be one of the most experienced PED users here, meaning you know what to expect from compounds, you know the ratios that work for you, etc. But those are the questions you're asking. That's what doesn't make sense to me.
Dude maybe he just felt like talking about it, relax with the "why you post this" nonsense. While it may seem.elementary to some, some my find this info useful. Maybe others wouldn't mind a little refresher in case they know someone in that mg range. I mean this post netted me what Luki would do for free! Maybe he is just not that experienced and doesn't live and breathe the shit. Either way your actual input would be way more beneficial than the "Hey i am being nice but what the hell you been doing" bewilderment/scolding.

Are there really "hardcore" trainers who don't have any pains? Not in my experience. People talk about the weather a lot but in gyms the chit chat is often around current injuries. So saying you shouldn't use Deca or whatever else you think might help just for the pain sounds silly to me. Train at a high level and you are going to have pains somewhere all the time, you mostly work through it. Athletes of all types live on NSAIDs. This is "not good" as everyone says and knows but the athletes and trainers say, "what else do you think we should do? It's either the drugs or quit."

How much min and max dose of nandrolone you would use for that purpose?

I skipped nandrolone for TREN for some years but now i am curious to try it.
For sure it will be an healthier cycle.

Literature suggests that 35-40 year old active males benefited from doses low as 100-150mg per week on subjective measures for pain and activity levels. So I’d think 150mg-200mg would get the job done.

I wouldn’t rely solely on nandrolone, I’d definitely work on biomechanics and bpc-157/tb500 to actually fix the problem while using nandrolone to not hate leg day

Are there really "hardcore" trainers who don't have any pains? Not in my experience. People talk about the weather a lot but in gyms the chit chat is often around current injuries. So saying you shouldn't use Deca or whatever else you think might help just for the pain sounds silly to me. Train at a high level and you are going to have pains somewhere all the time, you mostly work through it. Athletes of all types live on NSAIDs. This is "not good" as everyone says and knows but the athletes and trainers say, "what else do you think we should do? It's either the drugs or quit."
I can say I definitely don't have any pains at 36 and I've trained heavy and hardcore for years - 500 x 4 flat bench, 405 x 6 incline bench, 1400 x 10 leg press, 550 x 10 rack deadlifts, 720 x 10 Hack squats, etc.

I attribute my lack of pain to:
  • ~12g of fish oil daily for years
  • Anti-inflammatory supplements and diet
  • Always using Slingshot, wrist wraps, and knee wraps on my heaviest sets
  • Plenty of rest, both sleep and days off when needed
  • Never going for a PR with more than a 5lb. increase no matter how good I feel (ego lifting is a big cause of long-term pain in lifters)
  • Stretching every session
  • Always doing compound movements late in the workout

While I appreciate your question, I'm not sure what your basis for asking it is. I'm not asking a simple question, I'm very aware of what the compounds are and what they do. I'm asking for recent experience from those that have done any similar cycle, recommendations they may have, etc. It's not like I'm asking what deca is lol.

I've more or less blasted and cruised for last 15 years, my blasts normally center around tren as I tolerate it very well. Tren and test, along with some orals here and there.

I have a decent grasp of diet, etc and have achieved my desired physique for my age, so again your question seems a tad silly and not really related to my initial post. 🤷‍♂️

I was nice and said this was a 100% genuine question because it was. It's not related to your initial question because this is a discussion board and no topics stays 100% focused on the singular question the OP asked.

Your response here shows my basis for asking. If you've 'more or less blasted and cruised for last 15 years' then you should be one of the most experienced PED users here, meaning you know what to expect from compounds, you know the ratios that work for you, etc. But those are the questions you're asking. That's what doesn't make sense to me.
I didn't think that you were not nice, I mainly thought your post was a bit goofy and unrelated to my question. An analogy would be if I came in and said'. "Hey guys, I've essentially been driving a Ford F150 the last 15 years and I'm considering trying a Chevy truck. Can you guys with Chevy truck experience tell me what you think about the truck I'm thinking of trying?" Then somehow you draw the conclusion that I should know about Chevy trucks bc I know about Ford trucks...

I am a very experienced ped user, but that doesn't mean I'm experienced with all peds... I even said in the title I'm used to tren. I have an idea in mind if what ratio I will be using, actually even put it in the original post. You need to understand that there is clearly a scientific component to what we do but there is much anecdotal evidence. I was simply looking for others' experience with what I'm proposing to do... Your post, while not rude was also not helpful or necessary and wasn't related to the topic.

An analogy would be if I came in and said'. "Hey guys, I've essentially been driving a Ford F150 the last 15 years and I'm considering trying a Chevy truck. Can you guys with Chevy truck experience tell me what you think about the truck I'm thinking of trying?"
I think he’s moreso trying to say it’s odd you wouldn’t have already read enough about experiences/how to apply these drugs after being on a steroid forum and in the game for 15 years.

I can say I definitely don't have any pains at 36 and I've trained heavy and hardcore for years - 500 x 4 flat bench, 405 x 6 incline bench, 1400 x 10 leg press, 550 x 10 rack deadlifts, 720 x 10 Hack squats, etc.

I attribute my lack of pain to:
  • ~12g of fish oil daily for years
  • Anti-inflammatory supplements and diet
  • Always using Slingshot, wrist wraps, and knee wraps on my heaviest sets
  • Plenty of rest, both sleep and days off when needed
  • Never going for a PR with more than a 5lb. increase no matter how good I feel (ego lifting is a big cause of long-term pain in lifters)
  • Stretching every session
  • Always doing compound movements late in the workout

in my opinion this is the biggest reason for injuries / joint pain.
I had to train for around 8 years until ive learned how to actually train properly.
No momentum, no throwing weights from A to B. Using your muscles contraction to move the weight.
some cheating is beneficial to overcome sticking points, but this cheating should be "controlled cheating"

How much min and max dose of nandrolone you would use for that purpose?

I skipped nandrolone for TREN for some years but now i am curious to try it.
For sure it will be an healthier cycle.

I think @juggy38 is spot on with his 100-150 figure.

I've recently raised my total mg from trt, and I'm on 100 Deca/200 Test, and anecdotally I feel the Deca has already helped a nagging lower back injury I've nursed for years.

I think @juggy38 is spot on with his 100-150 figure.

I've recently raised my total mg from trt, and I'm on 100 Deca/200 Test, and anecdotally I feel the Deca has already helped a nagging lower back injury I've nursed for years.

I live on test/deca. Love nandrolone. I use it as a preventative as it seems to lower wear/tear and promote a good environment for any healing (what can be healed/not a miracle/similar to nsaids to reduce wear). An older gent's best friend. 100-150 is typically right for most to get benefit, 200 is guaranteed. Doesn't fuck with my bloods at all even up to some decent doses. Certainly helps me hold muscle on cruises. I feel bad for those who have adverse reactions... it is 'the precious'!

@Mufasa123 im very jealous. Nandrolone doesn’t play well with me. And I STILL love it. The hairline acne is the deal breaker. The bloat and high propensity to nap I can deal with

@Mufasa123 im very jealous. Nandrolone doesn’t play well with me. And I STILL love it. The hairline acne is the deal breaker. The bloat and high propensity to nap I can deal with
Have you tried Nizoral shampoo, left on the scalp a few minutes before rinsing?

Looked for an emoji but I'm legit sorry. For an older lifter it's such a Godsend. I deal with a bit less sex drive in cruises from the DHN conversion (would use Mast, higher test, or androgen on blast) but I'm fine with that trade. Only side I get and honestly I'm very thankful for it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws