over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ment/trest during a cut

I am on MENT right now for the first time. its an unpredictable beast, at 50mg per week. i cant imagine 300mg per week

you look great bro, but I'm with @bbxtreme , if you haven't ran ment yet, don't do it trial run pre contest

are you prone to estrogen? why adex eod on first leg of cycle?

I am on MENT right now for the first time. its an unpredictable beast, at 50mg per week. i cant imagine 300mg per week

you look great bro, but I'm with @bbxtreme , if you haven't ran ment yet, don't do it trial run pre contest

are you prone to estrogen? why adex eod on first leg of cycle?
“Unpredictable beast” is exactly right man lol. Every damn time I run it, it’s something different.

I don’t know one coach worth a damn suggesting Ment or DHB. Those are relatively new untested compounds and allll coaches I know would rather stick to the basics. 0 rationale as to why you would have either of those in there.

Trestolone can be used for a cut. Trestolone has stronger fat burning effects than Testosterone, it is also 10x more potent at the AR than Testosterone.

Also, Trestolone Aromatizes like Nandrolone NOT Testosterone like many claim: Aromatization of MENT and 19-NT proceeded slowly and was limited. Collectively, these data support the notion that in the absence of the C19-methyl group, which is the site of attack by oxygen, aromatization of androgenic substrates proceeds slowly or not at all and that this reaction is impeded by the presence of a methyl group at the 11beta position.
I would really want to see the fat burning effect of steroids even from Tren.
Maybe you can say that they are metabolic enhancers.

Any progestinic drug (Nand, TREN, Trest) makes your skin thicker which is never a good thing when cutting bf. That's why by the end of a prep we stack Tren with W which should have an antiprogestinic effect and we go on stage without Tren and inj that can inflame our body.

Anyways you can cut on any AAS stack, but to go on stage it's always the same old stack.
Maybe I am getting too old and I don't want to loose more time or experiment but now I would just stick with the old guys, Test EQ Tren Mast W (not all together are required). We all know how they work and what to expect by those.

I would even avoid Primo and Anavar which usually are quite counterfeit (ok ok I am old), super expensive and weak for a boatload of HGH and some fat burners like Clen/Ephedrine, and inj Carnetine.

Has anyone ever used ment during a prep my coach kinda gave me are prep cycle obviously it’s not set in stone but
I’ve never heard of ment in a cut I told him I didn’t wanna use tren this prep and he wrote this

Test cyp 500
Ment ace 300
Mast prop 400
Proviron 50 mg daily
.5 adex eod
1-8

Test prop 300
Mast prop 600
Injectable superdrol 40 mg daily
Anavar 40mg
Winny 50mg last 2 weeks
8-12
From weeks 1-8, I would increase the test dosage to 750 mgs per week and reduce the Ment to 200 mgs per week. I would also reduce the .5 adex to only twice a week (e.g., Monday and Friday). Then bump it up to .5 eod during the last 4 weeks of contest prep. Everything else looks okay.

I would really want to see the fat burning effect of steroids even from Tren.
Maybe you can say that they are metabolic enhancers.

Any progestinic drug (Nand, TREN, Trest) makes your skin thicker which is never a good thing when cutting bf. That's why by the end of a prep we stack Tren with W which should have an antiprogestinic effect and we go on stage without Tren and inj that can inflame our body.

Anyways you can cut on any AAS stack, but to go on stage it's always the same old stack.
Maybe I am getting too old and I don't want to loose more time or experiment but now I would just stick with the old guys, Test EQ Tren Mast W (not all together are required). We all know how they work and what to expect by those.

I would even avoid Primo and Anavar which usually are quite counterfeit (ok ok I am old), super expensive and weak for a boatload of HGH and some fat burners like Clen/Ephedrine, and inj Carnetine.

I mean it’s pretty common knowledge that androgens upregulate AR receptors on adipocytes making them more sensitive to catecholamines and down regulating Lipoprotien lipase.

And then throw in tren and Anavar which have some non-AR mediated fat loss effects…..

Yea…they absolutely can and do enhance fat loss

@Th3manmurph, have you ever ran SD before? I ask cause you’re abstaining from Tren due to sleep deprivation.

Running SD at 40mg/day will make it really hard to keep your eyes open after a week. Personally I don’t think I’ve ever made it past 3 weeks running SD. The lethargy is seriously no joke!

As others have mentioned, stick with the tried and true compounds. Can never go wrong using Test, EQ, NPP, Tren, Mast, or Primo. Depending on your goals you can sprinkle in orals later on…

Cage

Cage

@Th3manmurph, have you ever ran SD before? I ask cause you’re abstaining from Tren due to sleep deprivation.

Running SD at 40mg/day will make it really hard to keep your eyes open after a week. Personally I don’t think I’ve ever made it past 3 weeks running SD. The lethargy is seriously no joke!

As others have mentioned, stick with the tried and true compounds. Can never go wrong using Test, EQ, NPP, Tren, Mast, or Primo. Depending on your goals you can sprinkle in orals later on…

Cage

Cage
It's been a really long time since I took it but SD made me feel so shitty. Lethargy, no appetite, back pumps, blood nose. I never lasted more than 3 weeks on it. I probably used too much though (40mg). I think if anyone is gonna use this stuff, they should do 10mg probably. It's probably the most toxic steroid

I think the simplest way to look at it is whether you’d want to cut on deca or anadrol. It’s a watery compound so it’s essentially the same thing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131