over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK 677 in short supply or underdosed

RELAX fellas, I wan't knocking superiors products just questioning a few things I had noticed on the net, and yes several sources of the powders and liquids have dried up so just wondered they may be out of stock.

I have been taking liquid research products since the early 2000's, and could care less if they are dissolved in horse piss. :) The most god awful thing I ever took was clomid in liquid from back early on from a company called "pump n pose", some of you cats on here was in diapers or wiping your nose back then :) but jj may remember cause he's an older vet like me.
Pump N Pose

regardless of the carrier i use gel caps when i am not lazy and just squirt the liquid in me mouth, recently restarted the superior mk 677 again blue bottle changed from clear bottle - original cycle and already up 10 lbs, want to eat my hand, and feel good.

I wanted to stock up a bit so was looking into powders and the places I had looked at before had dried up, so that's what made me question the powder supply dwindling is all.

When I run low on this, I'll still be ordering superiors mk677 , it may be a mint green flavor by then :) - but it will still work effectively in my opinion based on the products I have used from them and the reputation in the research industry.

PEACE

RELAX fellas, I wan't knocking superiors products just questioning a few things I had noticed on the net, and yes several sources of the powders and liquids have dried up so just wondered they may be out of stock.

I have been taking liquid research products since the early 2000's, and could care less if they are dissolved in horse piss. :) The most god awful thing I ever took was clomid in liquid from back early on from a company called "pump n pose", some of you cats on here was in diapers or wiping your nose back then :) but jj may remember cause he's an older vet like me.
Pump N Pose

regardless of the carrier i use gel caps when i am not lazy and just squirt the liquid in me mouth, recently restarted the superior mk 677 again blue bottle changed from clear bottle - original cycle and already up 10 lbs, want to eat my hand, and feel good.

I wanted to stock up a bit so was looking into powders and the places I had looked at before had dried up, so that's what made me question the powder supply dwindling is all.

When I run low on this, I'll still be ordering superiors mk677 , it may be a mint green flavor by then :) - but it will still work effectively in my opinion based on the products I have used from them and the reputation in the research industry.

PEACE

Thanks.

The grain alcohol can be strong but I much prefer it to anything else. I remember the LGD being really bad but no biggie.

I want our liquids to be cherry flavour and bright red :D

I am not sure how familiar you guys are with MK-677 raw powder but it is a yellowish powder that has a very horrible bitter taste. It's hard to even wash it out of your mouth. I am not aware of any carriers that will cover this taste. I have always just weighted out 25mg and tossed it in my mouth and washed it down with juice. I also have a version I made with PEG 300 and everclear. Taste just as nasty, except you have the bite of everclear and the old sock taste of PEG. You just have to get use to it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity