over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 : bloat and being lethargic

I am on lisinopril and hctz at half a 10/12.5 tab a day and works well for the bloat from 25mg mk 677 and 10 iu of greys on workout days. A full tab made me feel flat.

Sorry I meant any updates on how you were going to design protocols of how to most effectively use peptides with gh from bulking vs dieting and it would include gh being administered I.v.

Sorry I meant any updates on how you were going to design protocols of how to most effectively use peptides with gh from bulking vs dieting and it would include gh being administered I.v.

I have some solid protocols I am leaning towards! Lets take this to pm because of the i.v. discussion. I just dont want anyone getting any ideas without doing proper research on i.v. use and I dont mind experimenting on my self given what i know.

I have some solid protocols I am leaning towards! Lets take this to pm because of the i.v. discussion. I just dont want anyone getting any ideas without doing proper research on i.v. use and I dont mind experimenting on my self given what i know.

Gh IV is great... super easy to.
But i would NEVER use anything thats not pharma.

Me myself, im thinking about what the best would be. Cause IV dont last
longer then 1 hour, i need the collagen synthes and so on that GH gives.
So i dont know... the last month ive used it IV but this pen i will use subq
for the longer lasting effect.

I DO not recommend HCTZ for GH bloat...I was prescribed it for BP. I was already noticing insulin resistance from my gh and the hctz made it dramatically worse...I looked it up and found studies saying it can damage cells in pancreas and mess with insulin. It was very noticable, looked worse and pumps went bye bye within week of daily use.

Does the same apply for dyazide or solely HCTZ?

But even generics will still enter your blood stream no matter what method is used. With I.v. The main concern is properly cleaning the area and tops of vials,etc...

I use mk 677 daily to keep igf levels in normal/high range for general health and joint repair, then concentrate my gh use around workout days.

I use mk 677 daily to keep igf levels in normal/high range for general health and joint repair, then concentrate my gh use around workout days.

This is a smart way to go if you consider the high cost of pharma grade HGH. Mk677 is too affordable and effective to not use. I find serostim knocks me on my butt unless I take it right before I leave home for the gym and get my adrenaline flowing. I've finally adapted to the lethargia of mk677. It took 6 weeks. Bloat is minimal now as well. Benefits are still all there.

I second the recommendation to take MK before bed. I've read some information that MK improves sleep quality as well. I do get the bloat though, I'm not sure if there's any way around that. I probably wouldn't use it if I were cutting.

I second the recommendation to take MK before bed. I've read some information that MK improves sleep quality as well. I do get the bloat though, I'm not sure if there's any way around that. I probably wouldn't use it if I were cutting.

Im finding both the bloat and lethargia reduce significantly after a month and a half. You just have to tough it out. It's well worth it!

Im finding both the bloat and lethargia reduce significantly after a month and a half. You just have to tough it out. It's well worth it!

I hope to run it for approx 16 weeks so I will have to do the same. I will start lower this time though as it was too much of a struggle last cycle.

Has any one had any luck with keeping the massive bloat and lethargic feeling using MK677 ? Enjoy the hunger I get from it when using but the bloat is unbearable ...even with a clean diet and good amount of water daily . Anyone use superdrol with it and stay somewhat dry ?

Absolutely. I did 2 things, dropped the dose to 14mg. I also take hydrochlorothiazide 12mg. Works well even with GH.

I am new to peptides. It's seems that bloat can be a real issue with MK677.

Does CJC1295 DAC, at a dose that would provide equivalent GH effects, produce less bloating? If so, is the difference between the two very significant?

I am new to peptides. It's seems that bloat can be a real issue with MK677.

Does CJC1295 DAC, at a dose that would provide equivalent GH effects, produce less bloating? If so, is the difference between the two very significant?
I've never used MK but had horrible bloat from Dac and insulin sensitivity dropped fast.

Another beginner question here: So do these compounds cause bloating primarily just because they are causing supernaturally high HGH levels? Is it not the compound itself directly causing bloat, but rather the high growth hormone levels they produce?

Let's say that I am 45 and would just like to use enough MK to give me the growth hormone levels of an average 25 y/o (I don't know if that would be 2mg of the stuff, or 9 or what). Would the fact the GH in my system was only in a "normal" range mean that I would not get the bloating?

I've added my usual fat burner (Biotest Hot-Rox) along with 15 mg Ostarine and I have no bloat what so ever. Just throwing this out there...Oh looks as if the Hot-Rox has some kind of carrier in it that has a diuretic effect lauroyl macrogol-32 glycerides), I also am on Giant Sport Thyro-Twin and cardio is amazing, my recovery is also great with the added MK-677 at bedtime at only 10mg, I also take some Picamilon with my MK-677 and I wake up feeling great.

Never felt the lethargy or the bloat on the mk-677
And no strength gains either@ 25ml daily 2(vials).
What I did feel though is the gag effect every time I dropped it under my tongue.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131