over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My girl wants to run gh or peps

Why is this? Just curious as most people are getting great results with peps. Var is good though i agree

I never did well with the peptides. Too many pins, horrible blood sugar crashes. And the GH is hit or miss. Usually miss. I'm just talking about my experience.

I never did well with the peptides. Too many pins, horrible blood sugar crashes. And the GH is hit or miss. Usually miss. I'm just talking about my experience.

Shame. We all respond differently. Guess im just lucky i can mega dose peps with no sides. I cant be bothered with tge constant pinning myself. Thsts why im a dac and mk guy

i really don't think women should be running peptides

2iu pharm gh should do the trick...

How so? I don't see the difference between man or woman for peptides usage depending on their goal.

Few mg of dac with Ipamorelin cost pennies compare to pharma gh where I live.

Last edited:
ipam is fine
most women i know are trying to use CJC when they talk about peptide use, and i think that's a very bad idea...
i think they should stick to GH
just IMO

ipam is fine
most women i know are trying to use CJC when they talk about peptide use, and i think that's a very bad idea...
i think they should stick to GH
just IMO
Why so? It mimic their natural gh more than pulsing. You still havnt explained why you think it's a bad idea. GH is out of the question where I live it's either bad generic or pharma counterfeit or really expensive pharma. It's either peptides or nothing.

My wife had some results with Ipamorelin and mod grf 1-29 (100mcg each) 2 times a day but nothing spectacular. she tried recently hexarelin in the morning and ipamorelin at night (both with mod grf 1-29 100mcg each) its a bit better. Next step is cjc dac with higher dose ipamorelin for 2-3 month.

to make a long story short: i feel it puts them at higher risk of messing up their jaw,etc

Why do you think this? My wife did 2iu of Rips for 8 months last year and the results were no where near as good as 1mg DAC per week and 4 - 100mcg of GHRP2 per day. She is leaner, has better separation, and her skin looks amazing. Im really impressed. Granted she is clearly a competitor and "normal" people give her a hard time until they see her in a bikini
OK I saw your jawline comments... I think that has a lot to do with genetic predisposition. My ex wife had a pronounced jaw and jawline and her doctor gave her a hard time about it when she was in contest shape. She never used anything more than a little anavar. Now I wouldn't suggest SHE use any GH product, but most girls I think would be fine with low doses in every way

Last edited:
1mg CJC with DAC + 2800mcg GHRP a week gave significantly better results than 2iu of Pharmacy grade GH for your wife, with absolutely no changes in her jawline?

1mg CJC with DAC + 2800mcg GHRP a week gave significantly better results than 2iu of Pharmacy grade GH for your wife, with absolutely no changes in her jawline?

Im not going to say no changes lol... and I don't think Rips are pharm grade, but yes the peps have produced better effects faster than the GH did. She is noticeably leaner and her jaw line is more defined, but I haven't noticed anything that appears permenant....
Have you seen changes in girls first hand or just the defined jawline in competitors? Like I said, my exwife had a pretty serious jawline, but never touched GH or peptides
To put my preference in perspective I love the look of physique, Figure, and even some of the competitive Cross Fit girls so perhaps Im not the best judge...

Ah, well, see theres a few issues here then that don't allow a fair argument then, heh

1) I said 2iu Pharm GH. Not domestic ;)

2) You're unsure if there were changes in the jawline

Both GH and peptides have their place but for GH it matter where are you getting from and if they are good quality.

I have researched with peptides, A LOT! and continue doing so but 2-3iu of GH has been the best for me.

For me cjc w/o dac and ghrp worked better than cjc with dac and ghrp (tried lots of different dosages and duration). But putting the price, ease of life (as not not having to pin every 3hrs), and getting results GH was the winner. Now you have to know that I came across a good bit of bad GH until I got some good ones.

Either way I believe that both will help her improve greatly.

I have to add Barbie loves a small dose of clen. She doesn't plan to take much (pretty much nothing) but has asked me to get her some clen. Her favs are HGH Frag and Clen. She trains hard and eats great and when she adds clen to the mix (60mcg or so) she gets accelerated results.

Ah, well, see theres a few issues here then that don't allow a fair argument then, heh

1) I said 2iu Pharm GH. Not domestic ;)

2) You're unsure if there were changes in the jawline

2 things I would not mind. A more defined Jawline and bigger hands. In fact fuck the jawline I just want some monster size hands lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Beans12
NapsGear