over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolvadex and Eye Problems

xx

Registered
Newbies
Hoping to pull from some of your experiences here,

I've been developing gyno for a while now, it was slowly progressing even on my cruise doses due to my HCG usage and now on my blast it is still continuing but at a faster rate. I use AI's and my E2 is normal, I'm just very prone to gyno it seems. I also use masteron to try to counteract it but still it doesn't help.

I've tried raloxifene at 60mg/day with no luck, just felt like shit. I have nolvadex but I am honestly afraid to use it because my friend got permanent eye pain/vision problems from nolvadex and tells me it is not worth it. He took 20mg for a short time and the problems he has have now persisted 3 years.

Is this just a freak accident or is this common? Wanted to ask your opinions. When I search it does tell me vision side effects seem to happen to 10% of people but I'm guessing these are not all severe vision issues and reversible.

I guess secondly, if I take nolva on cycle will the gyno rebound if I stop/will I have to take it throughout the cycle?

Should I just say fuck the serms and wait it out and get the surgery next year? I've been trying to do this but I think it will be more noticeable soon if I don't stop its progression.

I've been developing gyno for a while now, it was slowly progressing even on my cruise doses due to my HCG usage and now on my blast it is still continuing but at a faster rate. I use AI's and my E2 is normal, I'm just very prone to gyno it seems. I also use masteron to try to counteract it but still it doesn't help.

I've tried raloxifene at 60mg/day with no luck, just felt like shit. I have nolvadex but I am honestly afraid to use it because my friend got permanent eye pain/vision problems from nolvadex and tells me it is not worth it. He took 20mg for a short time and the problems he has have now persisted 3 years.

Is this just a freak accident or is this common? Wanted to ask your opinions. When I search it does tell me vision side effects seem to happen to 10% of people but I'm guessing these are not all severe vision issues and reversible.

I guess secondly, if I take nolva on cycle will the gyno rebound if I stop/will I have to take it throughout the cycle?

Should I just say fuck the serms and wait it out and get the surgery next year? I've been trying to do this but I think it will be more noticeable soon if I don't stop its progression.

Could be a 1-off with your friend. I've used Nolva plenty of times over the years. No vision issues except a few floaters rarely. (not nearly as bad as Clomid) I would however suggest if you are using a SERM to make sure to add in 8,000-10,000fu of Nattokinase on an empty stomach first thing in the morning daily. A baby aspirin wouldn't hurt either if your digestive system is in good shape- do take that one with meals, never on an empty stomach.

To knock down your gyno try PHARMA grade Nolva as outlined below:
Week 1: 60mg
Week 2: 40mg
Week 3: 20mg

Also a couple of questions/items:

Why were you using HCG on your cruise? Nuts just get in the way.

Outline your current Blast and AI compound and dosage.

Are you using any peptides?

How long has nolva been used by BBers….
Now how many visions problems have you heard from these 10000s of reviews and anecdotal evidence…

I know u are dojng your due diligence, but c’mon now. If this was a well known side effect, you would’ve heard horror stories by now. You heard 1000x worse things from BBers using finasteride and developing sexual problems than vision problems and stillll guys go to fina alll the time.

I am back from my holiday so don't have much time but this thread stood out. I posted about this recently. It's a known side effect associated with nolvadex/tamoxifen. It's listed in various clinical studies. That doesn't mean it was the cause of your friends problems because many often blame the wrong thing but it's certainly possible. I should add it's the same with clomid as well. The % is very low but it's a known side effect and has caused me issues in the past as well.

Clomid and nolvadex have a similar structure and activity. I suppose it's possible.

I had problem with my eye in the past years, I think that clomid or nolva have caused the problem

I’ve used 60mg a day for the last 4 weeks before a lot of shows never an eye issue, clomid causes vision issues but always reverses upon cessation. But I’m terrified of gyno so you e actually got hard/firm nots that are growing? I’ve gotten my nips puffy well the fat around them without ai but never hard permanent visible gyno. My buddy got knots hard like marbles and just got it cut out. I keep sayin I’m gonna get my glands removed and chest lipo sculpted like everyone else but just don’t. Are you not using mast, mast can reverse it when it’s soft in fact that was its original clinical use.

Nolva decreased my gyno big time. I used it 25yrs ago and since only used Arimdex which didn’t do anything but make my joints ache
I only take 20mg Nolva twice a week. Honestly it’s the only thing that’s worked for me

Nolva decreased my gyno big time. I used it 25yrs ago and since only used Arimdex which didn’t do anything but make my joints ache
I only take 20mg Nolva twice a week. Honestly it’s the only thing that’s worked for me
Yea I over use it on prep to flip my androgen/estro ratio and it has sides. The big downer to nolva is it ups triglycerides and in my 20s and 30s it wasn’t really a side but north of 40 my trigs go up on it noticeably now does that matter I don’t know some docs don’t care some docs do there are so many differing opinions among docs on trigs say 350 and under I’ve never been over 350 but most my life I am in 70s but literally I’ll go in 4 times a year and get 300, 125,75, and 200 no rhyme or reason except all my over 250s I’d taken nolva daily.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws