over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Noopept?

Bump

Bump for more. Tried my first dose tonight. Now i can't sleep. Even with my 12.5 mk677. Like it though. Will try it during the day tomorrow

I never noticed a difference on Noopept. I was taking 20mg on an empty stomach. Next week I will go 40mg just to make sure.

I've been told you need to supplement some kind of choline source when using Noopept. Alpha GPC is what I'm using.

Bump for more. Tried my first dose tonight. Now i can't sleep. Even with my 12.5 mk677. Like it though. Will try it during the day tomorrow

Haha yep. Best to dose upon waking. Haha :D

I have tried this at high and low dosages for a long time and nothing. I also bought it from two different vendors. For me, money was totally wasted.

I've been told you need to supplement some kind of choline source when using Noopept. Alpha GPC is what I'm using.

THIS 20,30,40 mgs NOOpepet, or whatever your sweet spot is. But first thing in the AM that day 300 mgs ALpha GPC, was down the NOOpepet with a cup of black coffee, not too strong not too waterted down, give it about 15-20 mnutes, makes great pre-workout for myself. great mental focus, clarity, especially once you get into those heavier working sets it feels like you can really co-ordinate and drive through the muscles your're training that day and not just move a weight. Just a little light black coffee helps gets the blood pumping, without being to much of a stimulant. I can't train hard on heavy stims, hat;s off to you guys that can, but I feel like I'm going in cardiac arrest, and I'm only 38.

I've tried Noopept with and without food. I know that I didn't use Alpha GPC. Is this something which must be combine to feel the effects?

Crickets??????

Yep, crickets. Protein's expensive, crickets are a perfectly acceptable source. Just because I have to eat crickets, don't think that I'm making any excuses.

Syringes are available in most states for parental administration, but it's not always about how you "feel," sometimes you just have to make an effective plan and just stick with it because you may not be able to "feel" the difference for some lack of reference point.

Giving Noopept a try now myself, sparingly of course, it seems to give a bit of an "edge " nothing like TNE, and maybe a little Tren No Ester pre~ W/O tho..!

Try adding a small dose of Hordenine, to 10 MG Noopept

Size2XXL

I use 30mg of Noopept in combination with several other Nootropics. The Noopept definitely makes a noticeable difference though. One of my favorite Nootropics by far.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RingSteel
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131