over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T Those of us that take pride in our cell phone choice.[Eyeing Galaxy Note 3]

Anyone else have opinions? I wish this was still in the main forum as it was getting much more looks there. Anyways, I have found that people are selling(transferring their line) their unlimited data plans on ebay for several hundred dollars! You simply transfer your line as if you were doing it for a friend.

I will be getting wi-fi in my house really soon and figure that will really help with me using 9-10gb of data a month...I will just have my phone automatically switch to the wi-fi when in range. However, I still would like to screw the system and keep my unlimited without paying 650-799 for a Note 3! This whole thing is extremely frustrating...especially since I have a phone that is basically 99% useless at this point. I'm holding out, hoping that I can somehow pull off a power play.(Note 3 and keeping unlimited data)

Just got the galaxy note 3! This phone is a beast! Walked into a Verizon store and got $100 rebate and they allowed me to upgrade phones going from unlimited data to 6gb monthly for the cost of 2gb! I normally use 7 to 10 gigs without Wi-fi, but I also got wi-fi in the house ordered. I was going to buy the phone at full retail, but this 6gb offer sealed the deal.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just got the galaxy note 3! This phone is a beast! Walked into a Verizon store and got $100 rebate and they allowed me to upgrade phones going from unlimited data to 6gb monthly for the cost of 2gb! I normally use 7 to 10 gigs without Wi-fi, but I also got wi-fi in the house ordered. I was going to buy the phone at full retail, but this 6gb offer sealed the deal.

Nicely done. You're gonna love it.

Guys, I need a little help... my iphone 5 is dying on me. The battery won't hold a charge and apple won't acknowledge it is faulty battery (had phone for a little over a year) and said the only fix is a new battery.

Well, I am able to add a line to my plan and get a new phone and just have one dead line, so the choice is a iphone 5s or samsung galazy s4....

Pros/cons of each?

I got the Note 3 right after Christmas because I dropped my S3 for the 2nd time and cracked it and got tired of paying $100 each time for a refurbished one. My kitchen floor tiles are the hardest tiles in the world or something. Anyway I really wanted to get the S5 but couldn't wait. I have a Galaxy nexus as a back up but only used it for a few weeks until the note arrived. The note is really an amazing phone. Fast as lightning and battery lasts all damn day it's crazy. I'm currently running Beans rom 4.3 and it's flawless. This is the longest I've stayed on the same custom rom without the need to flash another. I think they have kit kat already but too lazy to flash it.

Anyway great phone best screen it's awesome and only cost me $149 because I got a $200 visa card in return. It was some special during December and yes you will lose unlimited unless you pay full retail. Those who want to do that go to swappa.com instead and buy a used one often brand new in the box cheaper than Verizon sells them for

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Also I have a 64gb sd card plus the 32gb internal for a total of 96gb. I would never ever ever buy a phone without having a removable sd card and battery. It's pure fail for the phones that don't have that.

I got the Note 3 right after Christmas because I dropped my S3 for the 2nd time and cracked it and got tired of paying $100 each time for a refurbished one. My kitchen floor tiles are the hardest tiles in the world or something. Anyway I really wanted to get the S5 but couldn't wait. I have a Galaxy nexus as a back up but only used it for a few weeks until the note arrived. The note is really an amazing phone. Fast as lightning and battery lasts all damn day it's crazy. I'm currently running Beans rom 4.3 and it's flawless. This is the longest I've stayed on the same custom rom without the need to flash another. I think they have kit kat already but too lazy to flash it.

Anyway great phone best screen it's awesome and only cost me $149 because I got a $200 visa card in return. It was some special during December and yes you will lose unlimited unless you pay full retail. Those who want to do that go to swappa.com instead and buy a used one often brand new in the box cheaper than Verizon sells them for

Also I have a 64gb sd card plus the 32gb internal for a total of 96gb. I would never ever ever buy a phone without having a removable sd card and battery. It's pure fail for the phones that don't have that.

I dunno about the note for me... I just think it is too big. Think about it, I am 5'2" lol it's like the size of my torso. But everyone I spoke with that has a samsun love it and folks who have converted from apple to samsung say there is no issue getting used to it.

Thanks for the reply

I freaking LOVE the Note3! It's absolutely incredible. I was fortunate enough to go from unlimited to 6gb for the normal 2gb price. With wi-fi use....it's hard to exceed 6gb.
The phone was 299 with 100 rebate.

NY muscle.... What kind of protective case did you get for yours?

Last edited:
I freaking LOVE the Note3! It's absolutely incredible. I was fortunate enough to go from unlimited to 6gb for the normal 2gb price. With wi-fi use....it's hard to exceed 6gb.

**broken link removed**

I got the commuter on sale for like 20$ where I bought my phone during the boxing day. But the defender is worth it for the extra screen protection it offers.

I dunno about the note for me... I just think it is too big. Think about it, I am 5'2" lol it's like the size of my torso. But everyone I spoke with that has a samsun love it and folks who have converted from apple to samsung say there is no issue getting used to it.

Thanks for the reply

Hey bro, I went from the iPhone 4s to the Galaxy S4 and love it man.

I originally thought the Note 3 would be too big for me and going from the iPhone to the Galaxy will feel a bit weird on the size but I now wish I had the Note 3. Next upgrade that's what I'll b gtg.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hey bro, I went from the iPhone 4s to the Galaxy S4 and love it man.

I originally thought the Note 3 would be too big for me and going from the iPhone to the Galaxy will feel a bit weird on the size but I now wish I had the Note 3. Next upgrade that's what I'll b gtg.

Thanks man... Appreciate the advice

Thanks man... Appreciate the advice

Yeah its big for sure maybe too big for some but so beautiful. You will lose one hand operation but you get used to it fast. That being said I thought my wife's S4 was huge then once I got the note 3 I realized how the s4 was too small. Lol.

I like the note a lot. I'm curious to see how the S5 will look too.

I got 2 cases. I always get a black swivel clip for when I'm in the gym and clip it to my sweat pants but I also got one of those clear rubber cases. Got it on amazon it's called -

Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Yeah its big for sure maybe too big for some but so beautiful. You will lose one hand operation but you get used to it fast. That being said I thought my wife's S4 was huge then once I got the note 3 I realized how the s4 was too small. Lol.

I like the note a lot. I'm curious to see how the S5 will look too.

Yeah man, I got used to it pretty quickly, I gave my daughter my iPhone to play games on and the other day when I was loading a game for her I realized just how small it really is. It took a couple days to get used to the S4 and it's all good now!!

I have had the note 2 now a little over a year and love it. Was a little hesitant at first cause of the size of it but u adapt to it quickly. Now I can't see myself with another phone other that a note

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131