over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pct triptorelin

Stesayan

Newbies
Hello friends .. I am a new user .. I have good knowledge about but recently I discovered the triptorelin for the reactivation of HTPA .. Someone has tried or has reviews?

Have you done a search?

It's simple, you take it, then it works. I just had some of "the triptorelin" two weeks ago.

Thanks my bros I had a look .. But from what I read I hear that after injecting the hormone 100mcg values ​​go down again ... I would like to know if anyone has new reviews about it and if it is true that you restore hormone levels smoothly

Cornelius Sorry I only saw your message now .. Did you see analysis after a few months by injection?

just get your bloodwork a month after your shot and please report back and let us know how it works for you

mine didnt work, I did a trip shot, some clomid, and nolva,

dont think ill use trip again. my friend swears by it and he got me into the idea, we both used the same brand so idk. he had labs and his test went up to 1100 if I remember after cycle, but my levels were like 61 (300-1000) a month after

Last edited:
I'm kinda secluded right now (that's why I blab at you guys), and I don't think that I'm getting blood work done this time. I've been taking a comprehensive approach to hormone management, and the last cycle felt great with zero negative side effects, so I'm confident about it.

I've takin a lot of Triporelin, and I used to get frequent bloodwork. There was a time that I experimented with it for TRT and took a shot every month. Yah I wanted to make sure that my T levels were on the high side of normal, and it worked.

All that said, there is a lot more to hormone management if you want long term results. There's a lot more to PCT than your T levels. Taking Anabolic Steroids causes many other imbalances. Triptorelin is good tool to have, but it doesn't matter so much...you could always just take 10mg/d of Testosterone and that would take care of your T levels, but it won't solve everything because, like I said, there are other imbalances that you need to address.

I'll do an injection of triptorelin in a couple of weeks .. I'm aware and I was told that to keep testosterone levels must integrate a bit with zma and various supplements .. The triptorelin serves mostly to give an awakening to HTPA .. So make it a month can be dangerous ... I would not make a trt because I only have 29 years .. Besides, in a couple of years I would like the children and then maintain fertility active .. But triptorelin could be a new way to recover quickly hormonal values ​​.. Clearly after a course you know .. There are more parameters to be restored .. I will open a post soon I will start to use triptorelin

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws