over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Recommended labwork site for Test & estrogen levels

+3 or4 for Ulta. They are my go to and I have a Quest Diagnostics close by. They don't even ask who my PCP is.

@bbxtreme dropping hippa and release of info knowledge. Hahaha. Some doctors within the same network can see labs/test results from that other doctors in that network have run. But I have doctors in different provider networks and they can't see each others orders or results. So don't sweat it.

+3 or4 for Ulta. They are my go to and I have a Quest Diagnostics close by. They don't even ask who my PCP is.

@bbxtreme dropping hippa and release of info knowledge. Hahaha. Some doctors within the same network can see labs/test results from that other doctors in that network have run. But I have doctors in different provider networks and they can't see each others orders or results. So don't sweat it.
Here is the reality even if it’s in the same network- most doctors won’t care or look unless you ask them to or give them a reason to.

Doctors spend most of their day just hoping to keep up with their patient load, then have to respond to the hundreds of annoying emails or messages they get.

The last thing they’re thinking about or going to do is chase down some guys blood work who’s running some gear. 😂

Lab Corp includes past results when sending out their most current ones to the Dr that ordered the most recent tests.. I found out about that last year when my Dr asked me who else i was seeing. Seems they have been doing that for years.. They don't send the full past reports. But if a testosterone test for example is requested The lab corp also includes a previous one when sending out the most recent. Just log onto lab corp web site, Pull up you most recent result. The hit the button for downloading the PDF. You should see they do include previous results.
I started using quest as it seems they do not have the same policy. I use lab corp for my formal blood work and quest now for my personal blood work.

Negative. They can not pull cash pay, self ordered blood work results.

Doctors can’t even pull medical records or history from another provider unless you sign a release, and generally BOTH providers will require a release to be signed to transfer the items.
Every year i have to sign the generic HIPPA paperwork with every medical place i go. And one of the forms seems to be an authorization for your dr to get your results and insurance company so they can pay bills, Lab corp so they can release results to anyone that is authorised which my Dr is as i signed that he can see my results from a lab etc. . I sign the same thing every place i go every year. Makes it easy for them and reduces the chance f being sued for releasing results to the wrong person.
As i wrote above Lab Corp includes previous results without the Dr asking as he has been authorised.

Every year i have to sign the generic HIPPA paperwork with every medical place i go. And one of the forms seems to be an authorization for your dr to get your results and insurance company so they can pay bills, Lab corp so they can release results to anyone that is authorised which my Dr is as i signed that he can see my results from a lab etc. . I sign the same thing every place i go every year. Makes it easy for them and reduces the chance f being sued for releasing results to the wrong person.
As i wrote above Lab Corp includes previous results without the Dr asking as he has been authorised.
Correct. If you sign the release it’s fair game. But then it’s on the doctor to go everywhere and collect it. Bigger networks usually have staff who do this. Small town docs won’t generally hunt it all down unless it’s needed or you ask them to. They’ll go off what they run and order.

Lab Corp is heavily tied in with insurance and most providers so the release is generally consented to before the draw.

Quest doesn’t have this in place as they are chasing the cash model and privacy target audiences.

Then you can add an extra layer on such as Ulta Labs who will make it so that you control who gets to see your results and bloodwork. You have to add or delete your health providers from your account or physically share the results with them.

Correct. If you sign the release it’s fair game. But then it’s on the doctor to go everywhere and collect it. Bigger networks usually have staff who do this. Small town docs won’t generally hunt it all down unless it’s needed or you ask them to. They’ll go off what they run and order.

Lab Corp is heavily tied in with insurance and most providers so the release is generally consented to before the draw.

Quest doesn’t have this in place as they are chasing the cash model and privacy target audiences.

Then you can add an extra layer on such as Ulta Labs who will make it so that you control who gets to see your results and bloodwork. You have to add or delete your health providers from your account or physically share the results with them.
As i wrote Lab Corp includes you previous results without the Dr requesting it. Just log on as i wrote above and you will see the previous results automatically attached. It is all on the same line past and present on the test result form. The Dr doesn't have to look up anything. My current tests shows my past result is over 1500 and my present is the usual 800. have to see how the Dr. handles that.

As i wrote Lab Corp includes you previous results without the Dr requesting it. Just log on as i wrote above and you will see the previous results automatically attached. It is all on the same line on the test result form. The Dr doesn't have to look up anything.
I’m agreeing with you. 😂 hence the line:

“Correct. If you sign the release it’s fair game.”

I’m agreeing with you. 😂 hence the line:

“Correct. If you sign the release it’s fair game.”
As you wrote
"docs won’t generally hunt it all down unless it’s needed or you ask them to. They’ll go off what they run and order."
Which i took to mean you did not see that the past and present results were included right next to each other and no hunting is needed. They just look 2 inches to the left to see the past results.

As you wrote
"docs won’t generally hunt it all down unless it’s needed or you ask them to. They’ll go off what they run and order."
Which i took to mean you did not see that the past and present results were included right next to each other and no hunting is needed. They just look 2 inches to the left to see the past results.
That’s what you got hung up on? Damn 😂

Most doctors wont hunt it down. But if you signed a blanket release which it sounds like you did. Then your providers team will go to Lab Corp or anyone in your network and say “send me all records on X patient.” Then they or Lab Corp will.

Bottom line is somewhere along the way both parties have been given consent to release all your records. Nobody is out here leaking records (shouldn't be anyways) without consent from the patient. That’s all. 🤷‍♂️

I agree with you. All is good. I would just encourage guys to know what they’re consenting to and signing with any provider.

I see Ulta has been mentioned quite a few times. They are who I use mainly because the quest centers are closer to me than labcorp

Negative. They can not pull cash pay, self ordered blood work results.

Doctors can’t even pull medical records or history from another provider unless you sign a release, and generally BOTH providers will require a release to be signed to transfer the items.

Good info BBE
Thank you

I'll add another for Ulta labs. Pretty simple and easy to use. With quest diagnostics right next to me it's a no brainer.

That’s what you got hung up on? Damn 😂

Most doctors wont hunt it down. But if you signed a blanket release which it sounds like you did. Then your providers team will go to Lab Corp or anyone in your network and say “send me all records on X patient.” Then they or Lab Corp will.

Bottom line is somewhere along the way both parties have been given consent to release all your records. Nobody is out here leaking records (shouldn't be anyways) without consent from the patient. That’s all. 🤷‍♂️

I agree with you. All is good. I would just encourage guys to know what they’re consenting to and signing with any provider.
Yup. I am weird that way i am hung up on accuracy!
But glad to hear you are good with that.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear