over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reverse Grey Hair?

lol come on think about that logically. You sure she said the follicle is dead? That is impossible or it wouldn't grow at all and fall out..

You sure she didn't say that hair is grey because the hair follical stopped producing melanin?

I just goggled "Causes of grey hair" and although there are so med facts that dead follicles causes grey hair the overwhelming consensus attribute to Melanin and other factors, I stand corrected. The hairdresser chick that I dated was from the early to late 90's and I guess at that time it was considered the science to greying hair.

MT2 will darken hair that still has color, but it wont change grey or white hair to brown or black.

Not dead. I believe the hair folicle has lost all of its pigment.

MT2 will darken hair that still has color, but it wont change grey or white hair to brown or black.

MT2 will make your beard look like Hollywood Hogan. This was when Hulk Hogan turned heel. He had a jet black beard.

Actually there is ONE natural tried and true way to reverse your gray hair color. Apparrently the Chinses have been using this for over 2,000 years as a liver tonic, and they found the side effect was it reversed grey hairs back to normal. I saw an actual "study" somewhere in relation to this topic, but it was a while ago so i would have to do some digging to find it, PUBMED perhaps? Anyway you can buy it at any decent health food store, it is an herb called "FO TI", and sometimes it might be labeled as " He Shou Wu", same thing. From what i know, you have to take it everyday for 6 months to notice the greys going away. At the very least, it will clean your liver!:headbang:

Actually there is ONE natural tried and true way to reverse your gray hair color. Apparrently the Chinses have been using this for over 2,000 years as a liver tonic, and they found the side effect was it reversed grey hairs back to normal. I saw an actual "study" somewhere in relation to this topic, but it was a while ago so i would have to do some digging to find it, PUBMED perhaps? Anyway you can buy it at any decent health food store, it is an herb called "FO TI", and sometimes it might be labeled as " He Shou Wu", same thing. From what i know, you have to take it everyday for 6 months to notice the greys going away. At the very least, it will clean your liver!:headbang:

I'm starting to get grey hair and I don't like it. Lol. I'll give this a try. If you come across any other info please post it. Thanks

Has anybody specifically ran TB 500 for this and were there any results ?

Everyone says this guy and that guy reversed it with GH, did anyone actually experience it first hand?

I haven't, been on GH for 5 months and my first few greys are still there....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
chevy66
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws