over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rotator repair

hazmat

Registered
I had Rotator repair in November I ordered igf lr3 HGH tb500. I'm hoping to speed up recovery. Has anybody had experience in this? If so I would appreciate feedback or advice on this matter. I've been released but only using 25 lb dumbbells on flat bench. Very frustrating.

Thanks Dave.

Read the threads on BPC157. There are several here. 250mcg-500mcg Bpc157 injected once or twice daily at the wound site with a Slin pin does wonders for speeding up healing.

I am 5.5 months post repair. I am 50. I did IGF, BPC, TB500, GHRP 6, CJC dac.

I started lifting very carefully at 3 months. I have only just started some light decline with elbows relatively close to body. I would be really careful pushing bench/DB presses. Whatever you do, keep those elbows at about 45 degreesout to side, narrow grip. Do not let them flare out to 90 degrees and definitely don't go past parrallel on way down.

Also, the thing that took me longest to rehab was scapular motion; crucial for bench. gotta really work hard on rhomboids, lower traps, serratus anterior, lats to keep the shoulder blades back and down to prevent reinjury.

Last edited:
What was the extent of your repair? I had a complete tear of my supraspinitus tendon. They put an anchor in the bone and reattached the tendon back in December. I'm working on regaining range of motion and have also noticed what the same thing mentioned about scapular motion becoming limited.

Last edited:
Thanks guys I will look into bcp 157. Yes I been been keeping it close only using 20 - 25 lbs db. for flat. Or I use a machine for chest. I'm 4 mths post surgery. The one thing that I'm upset about is how long it takes to get healed. At 32 weeks I'll only b 80% healed on my tendons... 4 yes to get it 4 mths to lose it...

Thanks Dave.

What was the extent of your repair? I had a complete tear of my supraspinitus tendon. They put an anchor in the bone and reattached the tendon back in December. I'm working on regaining range of motion and have also noticed what the same thing mentioned about scapular motion becoming limited.

I had same repair but no anchor. They did Anchor my bicep tendon.

I had same repair but no anchor. They did Anchor my bicep tendon.

I should have added that I'm using BPC157 in addition to growth to help speed up the healing process. Thought about using TB500 and igf-lr3 as well, but decided to put my money on bpc and growth.

I have not had surgery, but my left shoulder has been trouble for a while, especially if I attempt to bench.

For the last eight weeks I've been doing a lot of various style push-ups with some success. I'm now using bands to provide additional resistance. I'm going to attempt some light incline DB sets on Friday.

Good luck with your recovery.

I have not had surgery, but my left shoulder has been trouble for a while, especially if I attempt to bench.

For the last eight weeks I've been doing a lot of various style push-ups with some success. I'm now using bands to provide additional resistance. I'm going to attempt some light incline DB sets on Friday.

Good luck with your recovery.
Thanks you too bro.

I should have added that I'm using BPC157 in addition to growth to help speed up the healing process. Thought about using TB500 and igf-lr3 as well, but decided to put my money on bpc and growth.

Yes I'm gonna invest in bpc157 as well. My growth should b here within 2 wks.

Thanks guys I will look into bcp 157. Yes I been been keeping it close only using 20 - 25 lbs db. for flat. Or I use a machine for chest. I'm 4 mths post surgery. The one thing that I'm upset about is how long it takes to get healed. At 32 weeks I'll only b 80% healed on my tendons... 4 yes to get it 4 mths to lose it...

Thanks Dave.

Hazmat, for having had a full rotator cuff repair, you are still early in the process. A lot of orthos don't want you going near a gym for six months!

Where you are now, at 4 months, is when things really started to improve, almost daily, for me.

In addition, one problem that affects bench and took me 5 months to work out was the severe shortening and tightening of pec minor from being in sling, in internal rotation for so long. Door stretches if you haven't already been doing those.

I don't know which of the stuff I used worked, but I feel better than I have in years.

Yes I have been doing door stretches front then back as in facing door. I have been seeing an pt for 3.5 mths. They just released me was at full range motion. Only one I had trouble with was pushing my hand back or forward when lying flat. It eventually worked out. My doc suggested light dumbells I only use my hand weight for side delts. I do start to feel better main discomfort is outside in repair or in my armpit. I appreciate ur input it really helps mentally.

Hazmat, for having had a full rotator cuff repair, you are still early in the process. A lot of orthos don't want you going near a gym for six months!

Where you are now, at 4 months, is when things really started to improve, almost daily, for me.

In addition, one problem that affects bench and took me 5 months to work out was the severe shortening and tightening of pec minor from being in sling, in internal rotation for so long. Door stretches if you haven't already been doing those.

I don't know which of the stuff I used worked, but I feel better than I have in years.

Well ordered my bcp 157 last night. Now just waiting on it and growth. Should I go ahead and start the tb500 and igf? I was reading a protocol that bass killer did for his knee. Seemed liked he like it.I think I'm gonna try it.

alright this is my plan
tb 500 2mg a week 6wks then same dose 2 x a mnth.
ghrp 100mcg 3x a day
ghrh 100mcg 3x a day 20 min before lunch or breakfast and half hour b4 bedtime.
bcp 157 200mcg 2x aday 4 wks on 2 wks off
hgh 5 ius aday 2.5 morning 2.5 1hr before bed.
igf-lr3 50mcg 20 min after w/o

question I have is should I use ipram instead of ghrp? wondering about cortisol levels.

plz give feedback and/or advise.

thanks.

Last edited:
Looks like you got all the 'healing' peptides covered.

Very similar to what I did, but I did just the GHRP and GHRH, not actual growth.

I really want to get back to lifting. Bench was my fav. I'm currently do 20,30,40 lbs. on a seated machine for flat. Feel so pathetic. Lol.... I know take it slow just my mind is messing with me.

Thanks

alright this is my plan
tb 500 2mg a week 6wks then same dose 2 x a mnth.
ghrp 100mcg 3x a day
ghrh 100mcg 3x a day 20 min before lunch or breakfast and half hour b4 bedtime.
bcp 157 200mcg 2x aday 4 wks on 2 wks off
hgh 5 ius aday 2.5 morning 2.5 1hr before bed.
igf-lr3 50mcg 20 min after w/o

question I have is should I use ipram instead of ghrp? wondering about cortisol levels.

plz give feedback and/or advise.

thanks.

Your plan looks perfect to me. GHRP doesn't increase cortisol enough to matter in my opinion. Take 1 gram vitamin C 3 times a day to reduce cortisol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131