over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ryan Garcia Tests Positive For OSTARINE

I know Victor Conte is a snitch but he doesn't seem to be a liar. I think he explains the situation well here, especially pertaining to Garcia lying about them knowing before the fight that he tested positive and let him fight anyway (lie). I think Garcia is full of shit and he fucked up by making two different excuses instead of sticking to one.

1) "they're out to get me"
2) "it was from an ashwagandha bottle"

Which one is it, Ryan?

I agree he is all over the place. I suppose some would say why was he clean in the other test leading up to the fight then dirty for the last one.

In the doping testing system nowdays they have a test for a test and break it down picograms, thresholds, etc.

I am wondering did he do this on his on accord or did someone tell him or get hin to do it. My guess someone he knows does it and with his attitude was like fuck it.

I do find it funny Mcgregor talking smack to him about being dirty on gear. 🤣🤣

bro, how do you blow this? have witnessed and advised handfuls of UFC and Bellator cats cycle and beat USADA tests so this is ridiculous to me.

TEST SUSPENSION.....etc

ostarine only has a 2-week detection time in urinalysis, how did he blow this ?

Sean Merriman on the Chargers in the early 2000s with Deca - how do you make that dumb choice? etc
Yea test suspension and epitest cream, I dunno how these guys fuck it up unless they get gym bro advice, I won’t lie when I’m helping a high paid athlete beat screening he has to pay and listen, he’s got the money so fuck him if he goes with some trainer he meet at a club he gets more money taken by far than paying me a chunk or %. Remember they get hit in the head for a living for some it’s no issue for others…..

bunch of haters on this thread when he would knock out 99% of you
Of course he would he’s a boxer I’m a bodybuilder but it wouldn’t matter bc I’d just as soon shoot him as fight a professional boxer. He can’t out lift 99% of us and he damn sure won’t beat me in a gun fight so who cares it’s about him being stupid not whether or not he can box.

You know what I'm thinking? It's as if this is an ad for Ostarine... Because prior to this coming out about Ryan Garcia, I knew what Ostarine was (Kinda, at least I heard of it, and knew it was one of the new obscure compounds that keep popping up) but I never really looked into it, nor gave it a second thought... But this got me to google it. It seems as if this was done intentionally to market it, and somehow make money off of it.. Boxing is becoming a joke, and especially anything involving Ryan Garcia... When I saw Mario Lopez up there with Delahoya, and all of the absurd wanna be gangster act they were putting on. Plus now we have that youtuber involved in the sport... Eh whatever though...

You know what I'm thinking? It's as if this is an ad for Ostarine... Because prior to this coming out about Ryan Garcia, I knew what Ostarine was (Kinda, at least I heard of it, and knew it was one of the new obscure compounds that keep popping up) but I never really looked into it, nor gave it a second thought... But this got me to google it. It seems as if this was done intentionally to market it, and somehow make money off of it.. Boxing is becoming a joke, and especially anything involving Ryan Garcia... When I saw Mario Lopez up there with Delahoya, and all of the absurd wanna be gangster act they were putting on. Plus now we have that youtuber involved in the sport... Eh whatever though...
that joke dr tony huge may have added garcia to his SARM roster lol, he's the pretend balco

He is possibly innocent.

Yoel Romero sued a Supplement company and won, proving that their product made him piss hot for Ostarine.

The Nandrolone just does not make sense at all for use as a PED in a sport like boxing.

He is possibly innocent.

Yoel Romero sued a Supplement company and won, proving that their product made him piss hot for Ostarine.

The Nandrolone just does not make sense at all for use as a PED in a sport like boxing.
If I’m not mistaken, it’s a nandrolone metabolite not nandrolone. So it’s clearly obvious he didn’t take a shot of deca. But he used something that loosely connected to it.

I'm surprised how many nut huggers Ryan Garcia has on social media. He is one of the most unlikable athletes I've ever come across. Yes he's obviously a great fighter but if he wasn't, no one would think highly of his personality at all.

"FAKE NEWS is being spewed about NYSAC's chart of allowable limits for PEDs. Ostarine has a .1 ng/ml allowable limit &
@RyanGarcia had 6 ng/ml reported for 4/19 which is 60 TIMES over the limit. History of B sample testing is 99% confirmation of A
@Realdevinhaney @Vada_Testing"

For the record, I don't think he won the fight because of Ostarine. I think the outcome would have been the same regardless.
Agreed but i believe he took it I just don’t think Ostarine is fucking THG lol but these guys get in their heads and take shit often under bad advice from shitty trainers and I don’t think they do it bc of money as imo elite fighters fight bc it’s who they are and most woukd fight for drastically less just to get in there and fight.

"FAKE NEWS is being spewed about NYSAC's chart of allowable limits for PEDs. Ostarine has a .1 ng/ml allowable limit &
@RyanGarcia had 6 ng/ml reported for 4/19 which is 60 TIMES over the limit. History of B sample testing is 99% confirmation of A
@Realdevinhaney @Vada_Testing"

For the record, I don't think he won the fight because of Ostarine. I think the outcome would have been the same regardless.
Agree on the outcome.

The nandrolone metabolite is either NPP or his natural nandrolone production, that part is still hazy (I believe). Weird that he’d try using something that lingers in your system so long, from what I gathered earlier this week it was allegedly right on the threshold - B sample testing will indicate if it’s truly endogenous or exogenous. If it’s exogenous what a dummy.

The ostarine is weird, it still could be from a tainted supplement tbh.

But a lot of fighters will now purposefully go find tainted supps (not hard to do), buy them, cheat, and then blame the supp if they get caught.

Agree on the outcome.

The nandrolone metabolite is either NPP or his natural nandrolone production, that part is still hazy (I believe). Weird that he’d try using something that lingers in your system so long, from what I gathered earlier this week it was allegedly right on the threshold - B sample testing will indicate if it’s truly endogenous or exogenous. If it’s exogenous what a dummy.

But a lot of fighters will now purposefully go find tainted supps (not hard to do), buy them, cheat, and then blame the supp if they get caught.
Dan Rafael tweeted the other day that the b sample didn’t find nandrolone but still was positive for ostarine. I admit the testing is confusing to me but nonetheless, the ostarine was still in there.

Dan Rafael tweeted the other day that the b sample didn’t find nandrolone but still was positive for ostarine. I admit the testing is confusing to me but nonetheless, the ostarine was still in there.
Oof. Well good on the nandrolone.

He’s fucked on the ostarine charge.

60X the legal limit is unfortunately hard to explain

Agree on the outcome.

Yea even the dumbest gurus know nandrolone hangs around forever. Course there were tainted supplements several times the last few decades so maybe he just got unlucky there but again whoever had him using ostarine clearly isn’t a genius so maybe there are a few still stupid to the nandrolone length of detection………

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear