over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wesley Vissers

Seems a pretty well rounded and articulate fella
Haven’t listened to the interview (will) but I like his physique much better than Bum. His lines are not as sharp, angular. Wesley looks easier on my eyes. Fuller, great shape. Hope he can hang in there and get his dues.

From what I’ve seen and heard, he seems like a genuine good dude.

Super nice to hear, I think he already feels he will be the next classic Olympia champion, this year or the next

Haven’t listened to the interview (will) but I like his physique much better than Bum. His lines are not as sharp, angular. Wesley looks easier on my eyes. Fuller, great shape. Hope he can hang in there and get his dues.
I´m the opposite, I much prefer CBUM´s physique, Vissers has better looking biceps and that´s about all he has over Bumstead. Wesley´s waist is more blocky and his lat tie ins from the front are more far up, plus his legs are smaller.

Wessley-Vissers-vs-Chris-Bumstead.jpg

As Golden mentions above, he seems well spoken and rounded, good physique, but he needs to bring up his legs and I´m not sure if that is going to happen to the extent needed to beat CBUM. The first photos below are from two years ago, the last ¡s from this year´s Arnold, not too much improvement in those wheels.

kv0rgjep2ur91.jpg
arnold-classic-2024-classic-physique-champion-wesley-vissers-v0-qto69skuculc1.jpeg

Everyone should listen to Steve's interview, he said it clearly. What?

Some guys have physiques that you say, wow, I want that for myself, but they're not the best at winning a show. He gave the example of Flex and Dorian.

I see Wesley and Bumstead the same way.

If I said I think Wesley is the next champion it's mostly because Bumstead is starting to have problems that denote a decline in his looks, his body is not responding like it used to, and he's talked about retiring soon.

I like that he like CBUM seem to such nice fella’s. I like seeing the personal side of Competitors.
He is definitely impressive and improving. If his legs catch up just a little better he could be trouble. I think give him 1.5 years more and look out!!

Made me laugh a bit when he said about eating his kids leftovers when clearing up. Do that plenty of times. Tastes nicer off their plates for some reason 🤣

I´m the opposite, I much prefer CBUM´s physique, Vissers has better looking biceps and that´s about all he has over Bumstead. Wesley´s waist is more blocky and his lat tie ins from the front are more far up, plus his legs are smaller.

Wessley-Vissers-vs-Chris-Bumstead.jpg
Agreed. Bumstead > Vissers

Vissers looks damn good but I don’t think he’s nipping at the heels of Bumstead…yet.

I like Wesley but there's something about his protruding rib cage that throws my eye when looking at his mid section. His conditioning is very impressive. You don't see striations and cuts on bodybuilders like that much anymore.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvier woods
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws