over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Melatonin

BigNoNeck

Registered
Who use's melanotan and do you use the melanotan II or just the melanotan. What do you think of it?

Last edited:
Used Melanotan II for the first time this past year and got dark dark dark. Used 1iu Ed at bedtime for 3 weeks then just stopped. The first two days i took the injections during the day and noticed i was a little nauseous from it so switched to right before bedtime which is what they recommend and had no issues after that. The only thing i noticed as far as side effects go was the spontaneous erections that i was getting during the second and third week but i wouldn't call that a problem and neither did the ol lady:D First time using it and i normally don't get that deep dark look but i sure did with this. Still carrying color now which is rare for me. Worked beyond my expectations and i will def be using it again next year

Used Melanotan II for the first time this past year and got dark dark dark. Used 1iu Ed at bedtime for 3 weeks then just stopped. The first two days i took the injections during the day and noticed i was a little nauseous from it so switched to right before bedtime which is what they recommend and had no issues after that. The only thing i noticed as far as side effects go was the spontaneous erections that i was getting during the second and third week but i wouldn't call that a problem and neither did the ol lady:D First time using it and i normally don't get that deep dark look but i sure did with this. Still carrying color now which is rare for me. Worked beyond my expectations and i will def be using it again next year

Rightnow,

Alright man thanks for the response. I am thinking of using it cause I am White and do not tan I have tried before and only get burned in the sun mostly and even tanning beds do nothing for me. I dont have a Bod to show off right now but plan too have at least a semi one to be proud of and would like to be darker for sure.

Anyone else.

dude, just put on some aloe vera and lay outside for 10-15 minutes a day...........no need to use drugs to get a tan, lol.........sorta silly

dude, just put on some aloe vera and lay outside for 10-15 minutes a day...........no need to use drugs to get a tan, lol.........sorta silly

Sorta like taking gear to be bigger sorta silly.... just eat more :banghead:

Sorta like taking gear to be bigger sorta silly.... just eat more :banghead:

bingo.........

whats wrong with these people?

this is the problem in the sport.........lets see how well these guys do on no drugs? then we will see who has good genetics eh?

bigphill, some people can't just go outside and catch a tan for an array of reasons. Anything from uv sesitivity to skin conditions. As a matter of fat melanotan was developed to help fairer skinned people avoid oxidation from exposure to the sun to help reduce the chances of melanoma. So, it actually has legitimate medical purposes. I myself use it because i can't be exposed to sunlight for any length of time due to a nasty case or rosacea that came on when i was about 28. Actually, when I'm using melanotan it helps reduce the appearance of my rosacea. If anyone has rosacea then they will attest to what a Godsend that is. Stuff is the bomb!!!!:D

bigphill, some people can't just go outside and catch a tan for an array of reasons. Anything from uv sesitivity to skin conditions. As a matter of fat melanotan was developed to help fairer skinned people avoid oxidation from exposure to the sun to help reduce the chances of melanoma. So, it actually has legitimate medical purposes. I myself use it because i can't be exposed to sunlight for any length of time due to a nasty case or rosacea that came on when i was about 28. Actually, when I'm using melanotan it helps reduce the appearance of my rosacea. If anyone has rosacea then they will attest to what a Godsend that is. Stuff is the bomb!!!!:D

Thank you...:)

Used melanotan II for the first time last summer and had amazing results. I usually burn and then tan somewhat, but with this stuff I just got dark. Too dark, to the point where people were asking me if I was changing nationalities. I used 2iu everday for a month, then 2iu twice a week for maintenance. Little flushing after taking it so I took it right before bed. The tan will sneak up on you and before you know it you will be very very dark so be careful. Only downside is moles and freckles get darker as well, but they fade back to original color once you stop taking it after about 3-4 months.

The facts about the compound:

Melanotan II was first synthesized at the University of Arizona. Researchers there knew that one of the best defenses against skin cancer was melanin activated in the skin, a tan. They hypothesized that an effective way to reduce skin cancer rates in people would be to induce the body's natural pigmentary system to produce a protective tan prior to UV exposure. The body's naturally occurring hormone α-MSH causes melanogenesis, a process by which the skin's pigment cells (melanocytes) produce the skin's pigment (melanin). They tested to see if administering this endogenous hormone to the body directly could be an effective method to cause sunless tanning. What they found was that while it appeared to work, natural α-MSH had too short a half life in the body to be practical as a therapeutic drug. So they decided to find a more potent and stable alternative, one that would be more practical.
After synthesizing and screening hundreds of molecules, the researchers headed by Victor J. Hruby and Mac E. Hadley,[7] found a peptide, [Nle4, D-Phe7]-α-MSH, that was approximately 1,000 times more potent than natural α-MSH.[8] They dubbed this new peptide molecule, "Melanotan" (later Melanotan-1, now known as afamelanotide). They subsequently developed another analog, Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2), which they called "Melanotan II". The scientists hoped to use these peptides to combat melanoma by stimulating the body's natural pigmentary mechanism to create a tan without first needing exposure to harmful levels of UV radiation.[9] This in turn, they hypothesized, could reduce the potential for skin damage[10][11] that can eventually lead to skin cancer.
The scientists licensed their patented peptides, via a technology transfer company, to a number of biotechnology companies who intend to develop them into drugs.[12]

However the FDA never approved this compound for sale and has since banned companies from selling it as a form of defense against skin cancer. Makes you wonder if doctors had actually found a defense for skin cancer only to be pushed to the side for fear of interfering with the BILLIONS of dollars that are made from treating it. If everyone could be protected from skin cancer than we wouldn't need the Doctors and all the tests and treatments that go into treating it would we??? Makes you wonder....just sayin

The facts about the compound:

Melanotan II was first synthesized at the University of Arizona. Researchers there knew that one of the best defenses against skin cancer was melanin activated in the skin, a tan. They hypothesized that an effective way to reduce skin cancer rates in people would be to induce the body's natural pigmentary system to produce a protective tan prior to UV exposure. The body's naturally occurring hormone α-MSH causes melanogenesis, a process by which the skin's pigment cells (melanocytes) produce the skin's pigment (melanin). They tested to see if administering this endogenous hormone to the body directly could be an effective method to cause sunless tanning. What they found was that while it appeared to work, natural α-MSH had too short a half life in the body to be practical as a therapeutic drug. So they decided to find a more potent and stable alternative, one that would be more practical.
After synthesizing and screening hundreds of molecules, the researchers headed by Victor J. Hruby and Mac E. Hadley, found a peptide, [Nle4, D-Phe7]-α-MSH, that was approximately 1,000 times more potent than natural α-MSH. They dubbed this new peptide molecule, "Melanotan" (later Melanotan-1, now known as afamelanotide). They subsequently developed another analog, Ac-Nle-cyclo[Asp-His-D-Phe-Arg-Trp-Lys]-NH2), which they called "Melanotan II". The scientists hoped to use these peptides to combat melanoma by stimulating the body's natural pigmentary mechanism to create a tan without first needing exposure to harmful levels of UV radiation. This in turn, they hypothesized, could reduce the potential for skin damage that can eventually lead to skin cancer.

The scientists licensed their patented peptides, via a technology transfer company, to a number of biotechnology companies who intended to develop them into drugs.

However the FDA never approved this compound for sale and has since banned companies from selling it as a form of defense against skin cancer. Makes you wonder if doctors had actually found a defense for skin cancer only to be pushed to the side for fear of interfering with the BILLIONS of dollars that are made from treating it. If everyone could be protected from skin cancer than we wouldn't need the Doctors and all the tests and treatments that go into treating it would we??? Makes you wonder....just sayin

I've been using 0.5mg per day for three weeks and have definately changed colour but am wanting to go darker now so have worked my way upto 1mg per day

Well, from you all's response's I am going to try it out. Always wanted to have a tan and always been white so ill see what it does for me. Thanks to all who posted.

I've been using MT2 for over a year now off and on. I'm pretty tan to begin with and this stuff made me down right black. The erections are just a bonus.
Here's a protocol to eliminate the nausea some get:
Days 1-3: .25mg
Days 4-6: .5mg
Days 7-9: .75mg
Day 10 onward 1mg.
How long you stay at 1mg will depend on how dark you wanna get. This product won't make an albino black but it will take you beyond what you can achieve purely with tanning per se

I don't tan all that well and by the end of my run with this peptide I was very very dark... couldn't believe it. Did notice a few more sun spots come out though, for this I probably won't run it again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131