over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK Trest from Celtic

MooseKnuckles

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I was fortunate enough to get some samples of Trest from Celtic.

It has been 1 week since I started the trest at 50mg per day, the most noticeable effects were hunger, and slight body temperature increase, I will keep updates periodically on the effects from this product.

Thanks again Celtic.

I don't know if I just was little more on edge today or if the Trest is making me a little more irritable, and I have noticed a little more acne on my shoulders.

Regarding acne, I also have been getting more breakouts on my shoulders and back. Deep cysts. Only other times I have noticed this dramatic onset was with tren. So I feel for you!

I don't know if I just was little more on edge today or if the Trest is making me a little more irritable, and I have noticed a little more acne on my shoulders.

Sooo it does have some sides of tren then? Thats what im afraid of.... Tren sides....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Body temperature feels a little warmer also, similar to tren.

i dont get much acne but i did get one nasty one in my pubes.. shot puss clean across the shower.. i can feel the hard cyst pocket too.. hasnt filled up again.. we will see..

slight heat increase?? i feel like a furnace

You sure that wasn't an ingrown? I have noticed these popping up after shaving chest, etc more frequently as well.

Leg press strength has gone up a little bit so far.

Still at 50 per day, I feel the most body heat when I am trying to go to bed.

Leg press strength has gone up a little bit so far.

Still at 50 per day, I feel the most body heat when I am trying to go to bed.

Same here. I still find it odd that I'm not getting night sweats accompanying the increased heat. Are you?

I started 4 days ago and no night sweats or acne. So far I feel great. I can assure you this drug is nothing like tren. ;) However, it is thick so using a slin pin for injection would be extremely difficult. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

I started 4 days ago and no night sweats or acne. So far I feel great. I can assure you this drug is nothing like tren. ;) However, it is thick so using a slin pin for injection would be extremely difficult. I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

I used a slin pin on every inject and was not difficult at all

I just got a little more irritation on my shoulders nothing horrible, but body temp has definitely increased my pillow has been a little more damp when I wake up. Tren gives me acid reflux where Trest doesn't.

Can Trest give false E levels I have no gyno issues or any signs of E related side effects, mine just came back a little high :eek:

Can Trest give false E levels I have no gyno issues or any signs of E related side effects, mine just came back a little high :eek:

Not sure the exact methods of testing to determine E levels, but trest does turn into 7a methyl estradiol so that could possibly show up.

Not sure the exact methods of testing to determine E levels, but trest does turn into 7a methyl estradiol so that could possibly show up.

Isnt it harder to control a methyl estrogen? Whats best that wont crush it? Aromasin, adex, nolva, letro?

I have just been using Adex because that's what I take with my HRT, but as high as it sounded that's what gave me the idea that it might give a false total estrogen reading.

Isnt it harder to control a methyl estrogen? Whats best that wont crush it? Aromasin, adex, nolva, letro?

I'm a big advocate of Aromasin, mg for mg it is less crushing then adex/letro, it's also suicidal which means that once the aromatase is bound, it doesn't get released back to be active after a period of time like it would with adex or letro.

Nolva is only for rapid breast tissue receptor blocking, won't actually control the estrogen.

Thanks guys for the ai stuff! Gonna get me some trest ordered tomorrow

Well all finished, overall I felt like it was a great product, hunger increased dramatically, I thought this product was similar to tren without all the sides.

Well all finished, overall I felt like it was a great product, hunger increased dramatically, I thought this product was similar to tren without all the sides.

I still can't believe i never even heard of trest before now why has no one been using it in cycles? Is trest the best kept secret ever, cause i think if you were someone wanting to bulk but have a hard time eating enough this would really aid you and possibly keep you from gaining to much fat in the process.

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner