over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Research, Pump Juice Extreme

Sarcomere

Registered
So, very excited. Heard a knock at my door this morning and it was USPS man leaving my Pump Juice Extreme from Muscle Research!!!! Just in time for the morning workout! Sweet!!!!!

So, took full dose of one scoop in 10oz of H2O. Went on a errand prior to workout. Was 45 minutes before I got to the gym because it took longer than anticipated.

This was a shoulder workout. After my warm ups on shrugs, I already felt a good pump starting. I normally am not a morning workout person and this was a 10am workout and pumps are not as good as late afternoon workouts for me so this was a good sign. Mid workout, pumps were superb and not to the point of cramps as I have experienced with several other pre-workout supplements.

I noticed a mild prickly feeling all over about 30 minutes prior to ingestion, but was not as unpleasant as I have experienced before with other supplements.

Endurance was enhanced and I had to force myself to stop my workout so as not to over train. So, very good result there!!

Pump post workout lasted approximately 45 minutes....

Mentally, I was focused and seemed more goal oriented. Will have to see I this happens on subsequent workouts. Not sure if this was us placebo effect. Will report back!

Taste, well that was not so good, but the results made it worth it. I will add something to the mix on the next workout to improve the taste, perhaps simple sugar.

As far as stomach upset goes, there was none! Superb result!!!

Did not feel a crash post workout, so another great result!

Overall, a great first experience to Muscle Research's Pump Juice Extreme!!

Stay tuned for more results to come!

So, very excited. Heard a knock at my door this morning and it was USPS man leaving my Pump Juice Extreme from Muscle Research!!!! Just in time for the morning workout! Sweet!!!!!

So, took full dose of one scoop in 10oz of H2O. Went on a errand prior to workout. Was 45 minutes before I got to the gym because it took longer than anticipated.

This was a shoulder workout. After my warm ups on shrugs, I already felt a good pump starting. I normally am not a morning workout person and this was a 10am workout and pumps are not as good as late afternoon workouts for me so this was a good sign. Mid workout, pumps were superb and not to the point of cramps as I have experienced with several other pre-workout supplements.

I noticed a mild prickly feeling all over about 30 minutes prior to ingestion, but was not as unpleasant as I have experienced before with other supplements.

Endurance was enhanced and I had to force myself to stop my workout so as not to over train. So, very good result there!!

Pump post workout lasted approximately 45 minutes....

Mentally, I was focused and seemed more goal oriented. Will have to see I this happens on subsequent workouts. Not sure if this was us placebo effect. Will report back!

Taste, well that was not so good, but the results made it worth it. I will add something to the mix on the next workout to improve the taste, perhaps simple sugar.

As far as stomach upset goes, there was none! Superb result!!!

Did not feel a crash post workout, so another great result!

Overall, a great first experience to Muscle Research's Pump Juice Extreme!!

Stay tuned for more results to come!

What flavor did you get? I just got mine today in the watermelon flavor. Not too bad, I'll start a log later on :)

I got Cherry Berry Explosion........

Excellent initial review, man!

That's what I like to hear!

You get the good dose of beta alanine, but like you said, I don't tend to overly feel it unless I'd just gone a long time without using it. Glad you had some nice pumps!

Excellent initial review, man!

That's what I like to hear!

You get the good dose of beta alanine, but like you said, I don't tend to overly feel it unless I'd just gone a long time without using it. Glad you had some nice pumps!

Workout number two on Pump Juice and the pump was great once again!

Going to do a double today, so trained Quads this morning and will train chest 7 hours after. Will post up results from the chest session later.

Quads was awesome! Felt loads of energy and actually had to make a conscious decision to stop training so as not to over train. Focus and drive were peaked. I usually get sore about 24 hours post workout and well, I am already feeling sore just 5 hours later! That is how much more intense I was able to hit quads.

Once again, only con for me is the taste, so just slammed it down and chassed it with 8 oz water!!

Additionally,

Still no stomach upset and no crash..!!

Second morning workout on Pump Juice and was awesome. I think I may like morning workouts now!! Less people in the gym!!! Who Knew :headbang:

you doing great so far .. keep it up buddy, we here with ya

Once again, great workout with Pump Juice and excellent pump. Did back and totally blew it out!!

Been hitting it so hard with this stuff that I am so freakin sore all over now!!!! Love it.

Focus was laser like and motivation peaked!

I actually welcome the prickly feeling because I have now come to understand that this I when I begin to feel the full benefits and pump.

Tried drinking it with a shot of grape juice in it and it was way more tolerable as far as taste went!!!

Can't wait to work out tomorrow!!!!

Additionally,

Still no stomach upset and no crash..!!

Second morning workout on Pump Juice and was awesome. I think I may like morning workouts now!! Less people in the gym!!! Who Knew :headbang:

I transitioned over to AM workouts a few months back and I absolutely hate anything other than that, now. My gym isn't super hardcore, but out of what we have in the area, it's definitely the best one as we have a good number of people who compete both in bodybuilding and powerlifting (tons of women who compete, too). But in the mornings, there are about 20 of us total in this gigantic warehouse of a gym -- so easy to get work done.

I felt sick yesterday morning and had to get my workout in after work around 5 PM and I just wanted to hit people the whole time lol. I'm a nice guy, but I don't like crowds and I definitely don't like all the young kids walking around flexing and taking up equipment while they check their phones or talk to their friends.

5 AM workouts 4 life! lol

Once again, great workout with Pump Juice and excellent pump. Did back and totally blew it out!!

Been hitting it so hard with this stuff that I am so freakin sore all over now!!!! Love it.

Focus was laser like and motivation peaked!

I actually welcome the prickly feeling because I have now come to understand that this I when I begin to feel the full benefits and pump.

Tried drinking it with a shot of grape juice in it and it was way more tolerable as far as taste went!!!

Can't wait to work out tomorrow!!!!

Didn't think about the splash of grape juice -- I like it!

Glad it's treating you well so far and you're able to feel the focus and pump and no crash later. That's the perfect setup, bro. I love when you have to tell yourself to stop because you've got your list done or your out of time -- not because your body is ready to stop.

Keep it up!

Hams in the morning and biceps/triceps in the afternoon yesterday.

Another great workout! Still got a really great pump for the afternoon workout 7 hours after taking Pump Juice prior to the morning workout!! So, that was a surprise.

Note to self, wait longer after eating to take Pump Juice. Took the morning dose approximately 15 minutes after eating and had some stomach upset. But this was non-existent in all other doses because I waited over 30 minutes after eating.

Focus, drive, intensity and pump still absolutely awesome!!!

Thanks for letting me try this product.

Awesome to hear from this happy it's going well and your.enjoying the product

Hams in the morning and biceps/triceps in the afternoon yesterday.

Another great workout! Still got a really great pump for the afternoon workout 7 hours after taking Pump Juice prior to the morning workout!! So, that was a surprise.

Note to self, wait longer after eating to take Pump Juice. Took the morning dose approximately 15 minutes after eating and had some stomach upset. But this was non-existent in all other doses because I waited over 30 minutes after eating.

Focus, drive, intensity and pump still absolutely awesome!!!

Thanks for letting me try this product.

glad it working so good for you so far! :headbang:

sorry you dont like the taste so much but awesome you found a way to work around it

glad it working so good for you so far! :headbang:

sorry you dont like the taste so much but awesome you found a way to work around it

I actually gave it a shot of honey this past time and was really good!! So, taste not an issue.

Still getting great pumps and making sure to hydrate throughout the workout, going to add 5G of Creatine to the mix today....really having great workouts and very nice pumps. Motivation is great an focus still dialed in.

I really do love this product! Highly recommend it !!

I actually gave it a shot of honey this past time and was really good!! So, taste not an issue.

Still getting great pumps and making sure to hydrate throughout the workout, going to add 5G of Creatine to the mix today....really having great workouts and very nice pumps. Motivation is great an focus still dialed in.

nice glad to see you have added alitttle extra to give it your own style and its working well for you :)

way to improvise bro! great job. keep the reports comming brother

just checking in hoping things are going well:headbang:

So, Pump Juice is amazing! :headbang:

I think mixing the creatine is effective. Feeling nice fullness now longer after my workouts, I suppose this is due to the creatine effects keeping me properly hydrated.

Pumps are still very good, take my dose wait about 20 minutes and head to the gym, at the gym 10 minutes later and I start to feel the prickly feeling about 5 minutes into my warm ups, then its GO TIME!!

Still have to make myself not over train and combined with the Beastdrol, my strength is noticeably increased so I really wanna just keep lifting. But at my age, not overtraining is even more important!

I am interested in trying the other flavor, maybe would not have to tweak it to my liking, but that is not really a hard thing to do. I did try it with Gatorade Wild Berry and now that is my favorite way to kick up the flavor.

Overall, rating 5 stars!! Excellent product and I am a fan for sure!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity