over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Muscle Research Beastdrol V3

Sarcomere

Registered
Got my sample of Muscle Research's Beastdrol V3 today!

Will begin taking tomorrow morning at the suggested dosing of one capsule 3X a day and on a full stomach. So, not much to report as of yet but stay tuned and I will give full detailed report shortly!

Regards,

Day 1, 3 doses in as directed.

I noticed a definite increase in appetite. I have always had a problem with low appetite and getting enough calories in. It has been a struggle for me because I feel satiated with very small amounts of food. I was hungry all day and ate greater quantities each meal on day one.

I noticed that I felt more energetic and for me that is good as I work 24 hour shifts. Was not able to determine if sleep will be affected though.

Lastly, I felt more focused which also helps in my line of work.

Not sure if any of these effects are intended or can be expected, but they were definitely remarkable.

More to come tomorrow....

I noticed a definite increase in appetite. I have always had a problem with low appetite and getting enough calories in. It has been a struggle for me because I feel satiated with very small amounts of food. I was hungry all day and ate greater quantities each meal on day one.

I noticed that I felt more energetic and for me that is good as I work 24 hour shifts. Was not able to determine if sleep will be affected though.

Not sure if any of these effects are intended or can be expected, but they were definitely remarkable.

Glad you're noticing that increase in appetite, bro!

Can you start a new thread for me and then copy/paste this as your first entry and just keep that one updated? Thanks!

Glad you're noticing that increase in appetite, bro!

Can you start a new thread for me and then copy/paste this as your first entry and just keep that one updated? Thanks!

Dude, completely disregard this LOL.

I have no clue what's going on. For some reason it looked like I clicked through the OP with the logging opportunity and that's where this was.

I either entered the matrix or it's just one of those days (probably the latter...).

Thanks, bro!

great to hear following along :headbang::headbang:

Day 2

Still great increase in appetite. Ate breakfast and went to train quads. Awesome workout and was hungry like crazy by the time I got home which is not usual for me. Ate big post workout meal and was hungry again two hours later!

Energy is great, no need for a nap. Usually after a really hard training session need on, especially after quads, but not today!!

Not much to report yet but, def an increase in appetite and energy.

Began this log at 198 lbs, will weigh in after week one!

glad to see you got this going so quick buddy! i look foward to your log. this will take some time to fully kick in

Last edited:
Thanks for all the detail so far, bro!

Looking forward to what this and PJ can do for you!

Energy levels still great!! Even after a 24 hour shift with only 2 hours sleep, I was ready and eager for my morning workout. I usually skip that morning workout after a shift if I don't get much rest, so this is a very good finding.

Weight is 202.5lbs, so the appetite effects are showing some results!!!! Strength does not seem to be affected yet but I would say stamina has. Same weights but more reps...........Hell, I suppose then that strength has been affected, ha ha!!!

Have noticed a bit of belching where I taste the contents of the pill. Will try eating drinking more fluids with the pill........will report back

Have a great day, all.......

Energy levels still great!! Even after a 24 hour shift with only 2 hours sleep, I was ready and eager for my morning workout. I usually skip that morning workout after a shift if I don't get much rest, so this is a very good finding.

Weight is 202.5lbs, so the appetite effects are showing some results!!!! Strength does not seem to be affected yet but I would say stamina has. Same weights but more reps...........Hell, I suppose then that strength has been affected, ha ha!!!

Have noticed a bit of belching where I taste the contents of the pill. Will try eating drinking more fluids with the pill........will report back

Have a great day, all.......

give it a bit more time, this product takes awhile to kick in. Not nearly as fast as the pump juice

give it a bit more time, this product takes awhile to kick in. Not nearly as fast as the pump juice

Ok will, do. Holding fast.

The belching thing has still been going on and now is more reflux with a burn.....Taking Omeprazole and that seems to have things under control.

Missed two doses on shift, got sent for coverage and never saw the station again for over 12 hours...damn it!!! Lesson learned, keep med with me.

Anyway, just picked up where I left off, and did not take a triple dose when I got to the next regular dose time....hopefully this will not effect outcome....

More to come, so keep posted.

Missing a dose won't set you back too bad, bro -- been there before.

How has the past week been going for you? Noticing anything new?

Missing a dose won't set you back too bad, bro -- been there before.

How has the past week been going for you? Noticing anything new?

Ok, definitely feel increase in strength now. Also have become more vascular.

Body weight is now up to 204.2 !!!!! I can't believe it !! I always have such a hard time gaining an ounce, so this is significant.

No more problems with reflux, just been drinking a good 12 ounces of water when I take the pill, so I suppose I just wasn't washing it down well enough.

Ok, definitely feel increase in strength now. Also have become more vascular.

Body weight is now up to 204.2 !!!!! I can't believe it !! I always have such a hard time gaining an ounce, so this is significant.

No more problems with reflux, just been drinking a good 12 ounces of water when I take the pill, so I suppose I just wasn't washing it down well enough.

That's awesome news!!!!

Curious to hear how the scale is looking after another solid week and some Easter meals/treats to fuel things along.

Thats kinda bs... Guys have been asking you for at least a final thought on product that you were sent. Its the least you can do after bailing on the log after a week

Thats kinda bs... Guys have been asking you for at least a final thought on product that you were sent. Its the least you can do after bailing on the log after a week

What he said

Appreciate it, guys. Sadly, sometimes that's just how things go. Hopefully everything is okay with him and it's just a ditched log.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws