over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FitnessVigro Log

Userat204

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just going to keep a simple log on the products I have, the quality, and progress. Basically my goal is not to add a lot of size. Yes that may sound dumb, but what I mean is I'm simply using a few products to test the quality, add a little size, but mainly to harden up and keep some quality gains.

I will update as often as I can but I'm sure no one wants to hear about every weight I moved or every exercise I did. Plain and simple I'm posting about the type of results I get from FV products.

To start I'm 6' and weighing roughly 230 right now. Not huge by any means, my days of heavy cycles may not quite be in my past but right now and for the last year or close to it has been TRT or moderate doses.

I started the FV products 7-8 days ago. Just so everyone knows, FV gave me all of the products I'm using. I really can't believe he was willing to give me so many items, but his thing was he wanted to prove to me that he had a quality product. His TA was excellent, and he's jus a real down to earth guy, I had several conversations with him and I'm impressed with his perspective.

Ok so I'm not running your typical winter bulk, been there plenty of times, and I'm not opposed to it, but its just not what I was looking for. Instead I'm at a point where I want to keep building slowly and really just refine the look.

The products I chose:
TE at 500mg a week-- I use to be a gram a week+ guy but no more
Tren Ace-- 350/week, I haven't used tren in a little while, been using npp prior.
Mast prop--350/week. I love mast and seem to feel better with it.
Dbol- 30-50mg/day (started at 50 and backed down to 30).
Var- 50mg tabs--100mg/day

Ok so yea it could be considered a lot of gear, but doses are low for me, the dbol may not appear to fit the cycle but I like dbol and don't hold a ton of water and if I do it will only be for about 4 weeks.

I started the day I received this. I pinned 1ml of each liquid SubQ with a 26g 5/8 and pinned 3ml IM. Basically I was checking for pip. If you pin subQ right it's not bad, slin pins is where I went wrong in the past. That was just to test it. I may decide to pin 1ml of TE twice a week SubQ and do the rest IM. I tend to pin my TRT subQ so it works well for me.

So after 7-8 days, I'm up 4lbs. Of course this is likely water weight from the dbol, which is no big deal. My strength is on the rise and already getting a very good pump and vascular look especially in the gym.

I was not feeling so great prior to starting this but I seem to instantly start feeling very good (probably dbol) but libido is already increasing. Also tren a seems to provide the fastest changes to my body compared to any compound, with others, even SE, it seems like it still takes me a good 3-4 weeks to see some real results. I'm feeling a little fuller or should say looking a little fuller, again dbol, but happy with the start.

As far as diet goes, I'm not a strict clean water, I'm not working to compete right now, and many may say then why use tren or whatever, but its because I want to and call it vanity but I'm fine with that. Maybe in the future ill get back in that mode but for now its about looking how I want.

The only thing I'm using that's not from FV is my hcg that I run at 250iu twice a week and have for a while, arimidex from the pharmacy, but I only take about .25mg 2-3 times a week. I also use some supps like NAC,ALA, Tumeric, and with any cycle now I use Lisinopril at 20mg, previously 10 but I'm not playing with BP these days, and I donate blood every 56 or 58 days.

I'm 35 and looking to stay healthy, I mostly lift heavy low rep but try to change things up and do a strongman type day once a week. I hate treadmills, so I do sprints, or jog, or run on a local hill. It's nice to have some stamina and flexibility still.

So far everything seems to be where it should, the orals are working as expected. I have a feeling I'm really going to be impressed with the 50mg var tabs. I was going to beak them in half and take 4 x a day but I'm taking 2 a day.

I want to thank FV for providing a lot of free product but if its garbage I'm going to say its garbage, the only problem is I've used each of these products many times and so far everything seems good, so I'm really looking forward to he weeks to come.

Sorry if there are a lot of misspelled words, I'm typing from an iPod touch. Lol. I have enough TE and var to go a good 20 weeks and the rest about 9 weeks which is where I typically stop the tren anyway but I think I'm going to buy more mast and keep that going, as well as stock up on several of his products pending results. Also if I decide to, I may grab a couple kits of his Gh to get some serums posted.

Ill add a little more on diet etc, but right now my appetite is ridiculous, and I basically follow eat when I'm hungry plan. Again I'm not trying to bethe biggest guy around the local gym, etc. I'm merely maintaining my vanity but want to continue working on strength and endurance and add quality gains while keeping bf in the 10% range.

That's good he provided you with all those products he's a nice guy I'm interested to see how it works out hopefully for the best I'm sure it will are you gonna post before and after pics

Ill see about pics, I need something to edit out a lot of markings on my body, I have reasons for having to do so.

But I can say so far these products are very good. The orals are working excellent, I'm up another 2 pounds, which my weight can fluctuate a pound or so during the day.

But so far, I've had a nice boost in libido, I'm not sure why because I was running a small dose of prop anyway prior, but tren a starts to work fast on me, nothing else does with oils as far as changes. All the others take a few weeks minimum. But I'm surprised at how hungry I am all the time right now. I'm waking up in the middle of the night starving. I've had a slight increase in body temp, I'm not getting crazy night swears but still sweating during the night.

The pumps are ridiculous already, I'm pretty vascular thru my arms and chest and I can be doing anything, brushing teeth, cleaning, and especially in the gym, and I already feel like my skin is going to tear. My veins get like ropes thru my arms. My upper chest and across delta are full but still veiny.

Even with the dbol I can see things starting to tighten up a bit, but the weight I've gained so far is from dbol and maybe a lb or two of real weight in the previous week and a half.

Right now I'm only training 3 days out of the week, heavy low rep. I'm doing some cardio, no effect on that, but tren doesn't always kill my cardio, I guess it just depends on where I'm at with it, if I run it at higher doses then I notice it more, and if I happen to cut cals, but right now I'm just eating, and pretty much just when hungry which is becoming constant so I'm going to need to clean it up a bit. I'm only at roughly 4500 cals, but I want to stay fairly leaned out.

All the oils are painless. I've had a slow steady increase in strength so far, nothing crazy, just pushing more or extra reps. One are I've always been leaking is bench, may be just my design but I always get a good increase there even though its nothing to brag about, my strengths are pulling movements, but anything with back and legs are strengths.

will be following along...

Finally I can get an update, for some reason I have been able to log in, but haven't been able to get pages to load, so basically I can see the top boxes of sponsor adds but none of the threads, I've been able to access threads a few times but haven't been here

So to update, I'm somewhere in week 4-5, I'm feeling great. I'm dropping the dbol out, I'm up about 14 lbs right now. My intentions aren't to add a lot of weight, but I guess with the combination it's hard not to, especially with the dbol. I haven't been using any arimidex for the last couple weeks, and of course I now have a bit of a gyno flare. So I'm going to add some adex, and clear up the gyno along with some water that I'm probably holding.

So the only problem I have right now is running var at 100 is great, but the pump is pretty intense. Somedays I'm struggling to to hold on to the weights. I've had to cut the workouts short a few days, but really that's not much of a complaint.

No doubt the products are very good, strength is going up fast. I've been spending more time doing things like flipping tires, log presses, pull ups, dips, and still dead lifting, doing squats, and benching.

For the rest of the time, I'm going to continue lifting heavy, but sticking to big 3 and continuing with the training routine I've been doing, keep the intensity high.

I'm impressed with quality of the products, everything is moving along as planned. Put in the work and get results.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws