over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Puppy Pixie

JessFit

IFBB PRO/Featured Member
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Hey Guys,

I am jumping on the puppy bandwagon here. Zona, you started it! This past sat. Peter and I got a 7 week old brindle boxer female puppy. Her name is Pixie. She is so sweet and fun. Our two other boxers, Puncher and Piston will see their little new "sis" grow up to be their "girlfriend". We hope to breed them in a couple of years. She isn't as flashy as we know the breed standards to be but one couldn't resist her cute puppy face, plus the other dogs got along great with her. She's my baby!:) Sorry I look like a scrub!

Attachments

• DSC01329.JPG
    DSC01329.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 826
  • DSC01352.JPG
    DSC01352.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 765
  • DSC01371.JPG
    DSC01371.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 726
  • DSC01061.JPG
    DSC01061.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC01327.JPG
    DSC01327.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 686
cute pictures there jess and peter. that little one is cute, i especially like the one where she is sitting next to the big one.. haha

LOL!

Awesome! Thats quite a crew you have there. Wow!

Jess, if thats you at your worst, I think you'll be ok. That guy next to you though could sure use a shower and a shave ;)

Congrats on the new addition!

SZ

STOP THE MADNESS!

I AM NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO HOLD OUT ON THE NO DOG THING MUCH LONGER! WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP PUTTING UP PICS OF THESE GREAT LOOKING ANIMALS?

SOME OF US ARE NOT READY TO BE FORCED INTO PET OWNERSHIP!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, JESS....THOSE ARE GREAT DOGS...I REALLY LIKE THE COLOR OF THAT LITTLE ONE.

AND I'LL SECOND WHAT SZONA MENTIONED ABOVE....I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE TO WORRY MUCH ABOUT LOOKING LIKE A SCRUB. SOME GIRLS COULD SPEND THE NIGHT OUTSIDE IN THE RAIN, WAKE UP IN A DITCH BESIDE THE ROAD, AND STILL LOOK GOOD.

YOU GET ME? LOL...:D

She is so sweet. She's freakin tough! She is a spit fire and takes it to the big boys. Here is another pic of the boys. Jethro go ahead and get dog man. What's the deal?

Attachments

• DSC00617.JPG
    DSC00617.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 630
Cool dogs BBA has an american bull kinda like yours im sure my bullie would like chillin with his cousins :)

OH MY GOSH.....Pixie is adorable.
And the boys - Puncher and Piston are sweethearts!!!! Very sweet dogs.
Thank you for sharing - I want to see more!!!

Now I want a dog! Keep posting more pics! We have a cat, Loser, but I think he needs a puppy to put him in his place! He thinks he's a bad a--. :D

I think we need an update from SZona on his brute! :D

hey.

hey peter n jess,
greetings from d.c., your new pupy is adorable. how much do the fullgrown ones weigh? the white ione is amazing looking. ive never seen a boxer totaly white w no other colors at all before. has any of them ever had any hip problems? my old boss in R.i. used to breed boxers. one of his adults had hip problems. i didnt know if it was particular to the breed or not. both of you take care down in TNbest wishes
lucian

Boxers are the best dogs. Do your dogs like to swim?? Buddy, my friends dog, loves the water. Im not sure why some people think boxers have this stigma attached to them that they are mean dogs. I feel quite the opposite. They are very loyal and friendly. Great looking pup....the brindle coat on her looks bad ass!:D

I agree boxers are just awesome dogs .......I miss my babies so much .........They were just so loving , happy , and loyal until their last breath .....

Peter , Jess ..........you have a beautiful family going . I hope things are well for you both . Gosh , some of those pictures are just terribily precious .....Great looking dogs , and your new puppy is cute as they come .[ boxers are really hellians , until they are about 1 or 2 ,and then they grow into prefect pets IMO ] Have a great 06 and good luck with your business .[ and Peter's push to go pro ] .........Take care , and by the way your web site looks great ..........my best to you both .........

Iabadman said:
I agree boxers are just awesome dogs .......I miss my babies so much .........They were just so loving , happy , and loyal until their last breath .....

Peter , Jess ..........you have a beautiful family going . I hope things are well for you both . Gosh , some of those pictures are just terribily precious .....Great looking dogs , and your new puppy is cute as they come .[ boxers are really hellians , until they are about 1 or 2 ,and then they grow into prefect pets IMO ] Have a great 06 and good luck with your business .[ and Peter's push to go pro ] .........Take care , and by the way your web site looks great ..........my best to you both .........

Thanks bro. We'll be keeping you in and others here in our prayers. We love boxers. I am VERY fond of them. To me they represent one of the most well-rounded breeds. No offense to any other breeds, but this one is special. I have spent time around others popular breeds to be able to have seen the difference. You want to be their God father?:) Thanks for all your giving post here. Your transparent and have a good heart. We hope you to have a great 2006! Maybe we can all met up one day.

Peter

Thanks for the kind words and prayers ................I am doing my best to climb my way back out of my mess ..............I would love to be the godfather for your beautiful dogs .......lol ......If I can make my deadline in May ......I should be back on track .......after that point ,if you , Jess , or your dogs need me for anything .......I should be able to help [ I know it is tough sometimes being young and competing ect...].....As far as meeting up .......that would be cool ......if everything goes OK , I am going to go root on my beautiful friend Steph Collins at the jrs and spend some quality time with her [ hopefully celebrating]........then I should be heading to the USA 's with my close friend Grigori Attoyan , who be one of the Favorites in the heavies ......It has been a very hard few years .....I am going to try start having some fun in my life again ,while I try to get back to where I once was very quickly [ when I get focussed and agressive things usually go my way ].......But yes Pete , I would be proud to break bread with you and Jess some day, and it would be honor to shake your hand. [ I think you and your girl are very nice people ....it bums me out that you dont see that Phil is really a great guy and a caring person as well .....I hate that you dont see eye to eye with the man ....but dont worry ,I will stay out of it ,and just say it seems to be both of your losses as far I am concerned ....You both are quality people and in all honesty so is Phil ...........And Pete .....I am nice but I speak from the heart , and bro, I dont kiss ass...I say what I truthfully feel ........That is my two cents and I am done ] My best as always .......you need me .....I am around ......Your brother in Iron , Jason

Last edited:
Iabadman said:
Thanks for the kind words and prayers ................I am doing my best to climb my way back out of my mess ..............I would love to be the godfather for your beautiful dogs .......lol ......If I am make my deadline in May ......I should be back on track .......after that point ,if you , Jess , or your dogs need me for anything .......I should be able to help [ I know it is tough sometimes being young and competing ect...].....As far as meeting up .......that would be cool ......if everything goes OK , I am going to go root on my beautiful friend Steph Collins at the jrs and spend some quality time with her [ hopefully celebrating]........then I should be heading to the USA 's with my close friend Grigori Attoyan , who be one of the Favorites in the heavies ......It has been a very hard few years .....I am going to try start having some fun in my life again ,while I try to get back to where I once was very quickly [ when I get focussed and agressive things usually go my way ].......But yes Pete , I would be proud to break bread with you and Jess some day, and it would be honor to shake your hand. [ I think you and your girl are very nice people ....it bums me out that you dont see that Phil is really a great guy and a caring person as well .....I hate that you dont see eye to eye with the man ....but dont worry ,I will stay out of it ,and just say it seems to be both of your losses as far I am concerned ....You both are quality people and in all honesty so is Phil ...........And Pete .....I am nice but I speak from the heart , and bro, I dont kiss ass...I say what I truthfully feel ........That is my two cents and I am done ] My best as always .......you need me .....I am around ......Your brother in Iron , Jason

Wow, I didn't realize how many gramatical errors I had in that last post. I must be tired. Just so you know... as far as I am concerned Phil and I are on good terms. I would trust he would say the same. I truly believe he would. We spoke on the phone for a long time yesterday. It was nice to get to know this man beyond the computer screen. I was impressed with his honesty and ease with which he communicated. Just so you guys know, he isn't a mean sounding prick. He articulates and is soft soft spoken. I feel we reached a higher level of respect for one another and will be keeping in touch. He does have a lot to offer and is completely straight real. I believe he learned a little bit about me. No worries Phil, Jess and I aren't going to be the next Craig and Kelly.:) LOL I know now that he really cares. It is hard for people to judge someone's tone when it's typed. Anyway, Phil is someone who has a physique I have always admired and now I can hopefully call him a friend. Friendship takes two people trying and we both have agreed to go the extra mile.

Jess and I will be at the Jr Nationals. Well, I don't know about me since it is so close to the USA's. We should hook up at one of the shows. You'll probably make me look small and puny.:) I'm glad you like the site. I like the idea of breaking bread together. That's cool!

Peter

Great looking pups...

VERY BEAUTIFUL DOGS. I LOVE THE BRINDLE MARKINGS ON THE PUPPIE

any one else realize this is over 2.5 years old. lets see some current pics of the pup

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131