over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALBINO MOOSE

elings

Registered
HERES SOME PICS A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK OF A ALBINO MOOSE NEAR WHITFISH LAKE MONTANA.

Attachments

• image001[2].jpg
    image001[2].jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 727
ANOTHER

Attachments

• image002[1].jpg
    image002[1].jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 641
PIC 3

Attachments

• image003[1].jpg
    image003[1].jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 812
PIC 4

Attachments

• image004[1].jpg
    image004[1].jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 4,295
PIC 5

Attachments

• image005[1].jpg
    image005[1].jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 576
PIC 6

Attachments

• image006[1].jpg
    image006[1].jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 648
LAST ONE

Attachments

• image007[1].jpg
    image007[1].jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 677
Dont show it to Jethro Tull. He will shoot it.
That is amaizing. Ok. Here is what I want to know. If a species retains the traits that most effectivly keep it alive I.E. camoflauge; black fur. and evolves from those that do it any less...why then are there not many more white moose?

Last edited:
lol...No I wouldn't, Nos!

That is amaizing. Ok. Here is what I want to know. If a species retains the traits that most effectivly keep it alive I.E. camoflauge; black fur. and evolves from those that do it any less...why then are there not many more white moose?

I've never shot a moose.....only deer, elk, antelope...just stuff I'd eat. Not saying I wouldn't go moose hunting...just that as of yet..I have not.

I love animals and nature. I believe in hunting and fishing completely. It is one of the best things in life. The love of the wilderness and nature goes hand in hand in my opinion. I am cool that other folks feel differently, that's why we vote! :)

Hope you are doing well out there herding those cats! Good pics.

Nos explained his question in a pm and I'll give it a shot.

Why aren't there more white moose? Here is my take on it ...other naturalist/biologists can feel free to jump in and give it a shot. This is what I've seen this summer.

"Babies"...fawns [Deer] Calf [Moose] are born in the summer...the foliage is NOT white during that time of the year.... These newborns are virtually scentless....tough for predators to locate by smell....and if they blend in ...like a speckled fawn most definitely does...they stand a much better shot at NOT being eaten by said hungry predator! If you are born bright white...unfortunately, you will stick out like the proverbial sore thumb and get your white ass eaten! lol

The young are able to eat all summer and go into winter strong ..therefore much more able to survive. Now if the young were born in winter...white would be an advantage as far as survival.

I don't know if that makes a hell of a lot of sense...I know I am ravenous right now and I am on my way to pick up some steak at the store! lol. Gotta rock, Nosmas!

Never seen one before..thanks bro thats pretty cool looking

Why aren't there more white moose? Here is my take on it ...other naturalist/biologists can feel free to jump in and give it a shot. This is what I've seen this summer.

"Babies"...fawns [Deer] Calf [Moose] are born in the summer...the foliage is NOT white during that time of the year.... These newborns are virtually scentless....tough for predators to locate by smell....and if they blend in ...like a speckled fawn most definitely does...they stand a much better shot at NOT being eaten by said hungry predator! If you are born bright white...unfortunately, you will stick out like the proverbial sore thumb and get your white ass eaten! lol

Exactly. Think about it, what predators does a moose have? Maybe a wolf or some shit like that, but theres nothing really keeping them in check except Man.

That is actually pretty cool. You guys have posted a few albino animals on here lately. Almost as white as Steak Helmet:D

What a great looking animal. Just beautiful and BIG!!

Most Albinos are born to normal colored animals both the paretnts exibit normal natural color. How ever in their genes runs an albino gene. For the animal to be born an Albino both parents must carry the same gene or it will not happen. So albinos are really a freak of nature and just the right gene mix. A lottery really. Season has nothing to do with the color they are born. Unless the animal is known to change fur color with the changing season. Then this is not an Albino.

when you just throw a quick glance at the first picture its quite hard to notice it until you focus your eyes. i was looking at the two brown ones thinking WTF

Its animals like these that Im sure made for some trippy stories about dragons, unicorns, and shit like that back in the dark ages.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws