over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pics of the puppy and father

picking him up tomm. Here is the father, and a couple of the pups from the litter. Only 7 wks old in these pics, these things are going to be monsters. The other pic is the grandfather of my puppy in the middle, with some of his brothers. NOBODY is coming in my yard damnit!!

Attachments

• Cane puppies1.jpg
    Cane puppies1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 638
  • canepups2.jpg
    canepups2.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 630
  • Clavo2.jpg
    Clavo2.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 635
  • EseXanderMojoMachiavelliBogart.jpg
    EseXanderMojoMachiavelliBogart.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 666
Beautiful pups! Pardon my ignorance, but what type of breed is that? is it in the mastiff family?

Beautifull dogs!!!-what breed is it?(i always seen them and dont know what type of breed are they).

funny...me and cslim posted at the same time same question...

Beautiful pups! Pardon my ignorance, but what type of breed is that? is it in the mastiff family?

They are Cane Corso's (aka Italian Mastiff breed) The males will get around 27" tall and around 110-140 lbs. I've been wanting one of these dogs now for a long time. They are very smart, easily trainable, and protective.

Abolish, if you don't mind me asking you, how much would a pup like that go for these days?

Very sharp looking dogs.

Really nice Bloodlines! I love them. We had a girl. But she was stolen. We got a Dogue de Boudeaux to replace her. Nice pics....

About.......

Abolish, if you don't mind me asking you, how much would a pup like that go for these days?

$800-1500, depending on the bloodline, and the reputation of the breeder. Pretty expensive......especialy when there are thousands of animals sitting in shelters wanting good homes that will see the inside of an incinerator before to long. Just an observation not a shot at anyone.

They are Cane Corso's (aka Italian Mastiff breed) The males will get around 27" tall and around 110-140 lbs. I've been wanting one of these dogs now for a long time. They are very smart, easily trainable, and protective.

Thanks! i thought they looked a lil like mastiffs! Totally cool. I love the dogue de bordeaux too! I have an Olde English - he's awesome too!

I was sort of debating on going with a Presic Canario as well, but we ended up deciding on the Cane Corso. Both dogs are very similar though, here are a couple pics of the Presic Canario I found online

Attachments

• presic canario 2.jpg
    presic canario 2.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 380
Those are some tough looking dogs, how big do they get? Well over 100lbs, right?

Just imagine you are some unsuspecting scumbag that wants to break into the house that all 5 of those bad boys live at. So you get into the yard, your at the door trying to break in, your back is turned and then you hear something! You turn around and see not one, not two but five of those monsters staring at you with a "HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU PAL" look in their eyes!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA they then decide it's dinner time!! LOL.

You're gone!!!
What beautiful dogs though!

I was sort of debating on going with a Presic Canario as well, but we ended up deciding on the Cane Corso. Both dogs are very similar though, here are a couple pics of the Presic Canario I found online

In my experiences you made the right choice. Cane's are a little easier to train and have a better temperment with people outside the family, yet they will still protect your stuff always! Great dog and have fun with it!

They look great!....I love the heads on those pups!....that pic looks alot like my presa. you are right they are almost the same dog..the presa is a little longer dog giving it a lion/big cat gate..different breeder wil have different temperments.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131