over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Our rights to keep pets is in trouble!

there are a lot of pets that need homes already. i think this could be a good thing.

there are a lot of pets that need homes already. i think this could be a good thing.

i agree.. i think pets should be spade/neutered and breeders should do the breeding. there are so many homeless pets why cause more

You think it is a good thing that if this passes your kids will not be allowed to have hamsters. No more fish tanks. No more birds. This bill will force many businesses to shut down.

If you are referring to dogs, I don't think they are included on this bill.

i agree.. i think pets should be spade/neutered and breeders should do the breeding. there are so many homeless pets why cause more

If this bill passes... There won't be any legal breeders.

You think it is a good thing that if this passes your kids will not be allowed to have hamsters. No more fish tanks. No more birds. This bill will force many businesses to shut down.

If you are referring to dogs, I don't think they are included on this bill.

its shown that these types of small animals especially arent treated and cared for as they should be after they are purchased or even in stores. people dont take the time to read up on the care these animals need and buy them without gving any thought.

its shown that these types of small animals especially arent treated and cared for as they should be after they are purchased or even in stores. people dont take the time to read up on the care these animals need and buy them without gving any thought.

Whatever, dude. You show me this "study" or "where it is shown"... And not from some extremist group like PETA.

Whatever, dude. You show me this "study" or "where it is shown"... And not from some extremist group like PETA.

im just telling ya how i feel. take it how ya want. im not here to argue but i hope the bill does pass.

The law doesn't seem to be aimed at dogs. It appears to be aimed at more exotic animals and to determined whether or not they are dangerous to the local animal and human poulation. The majority of the bill's sponsors are from Florida. Iguanas, Pakus, Quaker Parrots, Pythons, Boas, Lionfish, and Tangs are not native to Florida but they're here and know one knows how much damage they can cause.

Can anyone tell me where a hamster or damn Gerbil lives when its not captive? Are they in Australia or someplace?

The law doesn't seem to be aimed at dogs. It appears to be aimed at more exotic animals and to determined whether or not they are dangerous to the local animal and human poulation. The majority of the bill's sponsors are from Florida. Iguanas, Pakus, Quaker Parrots, Pythons, Boas, Lionfish, and Tangs are not native to Florida but they're here and know one knows how much damage they can cause.

I guess PETA and the Human Society are the main backers to this bill. The way the bill is written, it is going to hurt the Reptile/Amphibian, Bird, small mammal and tropical fish pet trade. This will force many small pet stores, breeders, and maybe even large chains out of business. Not to mention companies who make supplies and equipment to support the pet trade. Unfortunately, many who will be affected don't even know about the bill.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws